do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    What's all this BS about bad boys (sigh stupid term) being good in bed? The best and most adventurous lovers I've ever had were the shy quiet nerdy types. They truly study your body...MMMMMMM
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I like em nice with that bad boy exterior.

So, both.

^ that's my hubby, all hard on the outside and soft and cuddly on the inside.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I just want a lady that excepts me for who I am.....
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    90% of the time bad boy is just a nicer way of saying *kitten*
  • redrosepink09
    Options
    nice guy :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

LOVE this, Taunto! :flowerforyou:
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    eSX5q.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What I never understood is why some women think that nice means sexually weak.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    ♫ Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money. ♫
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Glad you added that word "some"!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Agree!! My husband is nice and he has always been very adventurous and passionate sexually.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

IDK either. Probably have always been with the "bad" ones and think it's the norm. They dont understand how the nice, quiet ones are always the deviant ones who will have you doing naked backflips.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options

Agree!!

Ditto
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    ♫ Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money. ♫

I hate my car. It takes away all of my money :grumble:
  • Scottmcteare
    Options
    All women want a man to have a little bad, but when it comes to supporting a family and partner it's nice to know you have a good man. I would also say a lot of women are looking for a man " not a boy LOL" anyway what would I know I'm just a man.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Agree!!

Ditto

What woman told you that?
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

And this.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I like a reformed bad boy lol

^^THIS^^

(I'm not necessarily looking for the nice guy - just a good man!!)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Glad you added that word "some"!

Well I don't believe in the Female Hive Mind. :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I'll say it again if she is a grown stable woman then she does not look for some "bad boy" Rebel Without a Clause cliche'. She looks for a man to be her partner in life, to love, to share, to laugh, to have a good debate, a good match in bed, to help her grow and evolve, along with helping him grow and evolve. She looks for a man (or woman) to share life both the good and the bad. This is is what a stable, grown woman looks for.