• JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    anyone 18-49.

......what!? Im not desperate. Im not.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    young men.......ah, if only the body and the brain matched up. ;)
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »

bahahaha, right!?
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    JD2006 wrote: »
    maeld51 wrote: »

bahahaha, right!?

I know,,,,,,,,,,geez :#

• jazzyjay1022
    jazzyjay1022 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and 10 above would probably be my max and maybe 3 below.

I think it's easier for women to date up and men to date down
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Not much interest in dating any younger than me (I'm 24). I once dated a 32 year old....then he found out he was a dad to ex-gf's baby....that leap into a different stage of life was a no go for me. Otherwise even close to 10 years was cool with me.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm dating someone 3.5 years younger than me. I am 26 year old female. He is 22 but will be 23 soon. There has been and are issues with dating a guy younger than me. It DOES help that people say I look significantly younger than what I really am. A lot of people think I am 20 years old tops. Most people think my boyfriend is older than me, but really it's the other way around. Only issues with being with a guy younger are of course maturity level and our stage in life ( although I'm not way ahead of him ). Most of our issues don't have to do with our age differences, but rather our lifestyle, where we want to be in the future, direction, and hobbies/interests. I'm a runner; he is a musician. I want to move; he wants to stay put.

I think age matters less as we get older.

For me, I'm not opposed to dating younger than me, but if I am not with my current boyfriend forever, I do not think I will date a man that much younger than me. I would date/marry a man 1-2 years my junior, or a guy my age. As far as older, I am unsure. I want to say up to 4-5 years older.
  • MapDancer
    MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was 39, divorced with 3 kids. He was 26.5. We've been happily married 21 years. We're both self-employed and can easily spend together. We have similar interests. I think he is more mature than me. His mom thinks I'm the best thing ever for him!
  • MapDancer
    MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My husband is 12 years younger, but we suprisingly have a lot in common and most importantly the same sense of humor. Helps you get through life's challenges. I'm 46 and he's 34. When I was dating I also had dated older. I probably wouldn't date too much further than 12 years either way. If I'm talking about something I wouldn't want to be with a man who, for example, who never heard of eight track tapes, someone who I'd have to explain things to like I'm ancient history. On the other end of the spectrum, I wouldn't want someone so much older I felt like their daughter. Just my preferences.

Me too! My husband is 12 years younger. He can hardly remember his own age, much less mine - he says it doesn't matter. Definitely sharing the same sense of humor is important in a relationship. A few older guys I dated I think were, I guess... boring, or scared of me - hahaha!
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    MapDancer wrote: »
    I was 39, divorced with 3 kids. He was 26.5. We've been happily married 21 years. We're both self-employed and can easily spend together. We have similar interests. I think he is more mature than me. His mom thinks I'm the best thing ever for him!
    Similar to my situation, I was 25, she was 43 and divorced with 3 kids (all teenagers).
    Been married 30 years this Sept.

• stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 18....would only date a person a year younger than me and older....maybe like 45 is the cut off age? I wouldn't marry someone aged 45 at 18 but I would be interested in having fun...
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. I'd go 38 to 52
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes you both Happy as long as it's legal ;)
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I dated a 23 year old last year. Age really is just a number.
  • hannahebs
    Options
    I'm dating someone 5 years older, but he seems more like my age. I don't think numbers matter so much as maturity
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    10 years older is my limit and never younger :)
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    well my wife was a decade younger than me nearly and that didnt matter at.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    qbs1yhnaf9xr.jpg

• danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    My father was 22 years older than my mum, no longer together but they were for 10 years, for me age shouldnt not matter as long as you have a connection