Shorties! Show me the money :)

Options

Replies

• frxgile_fawn
    Options
    I'm 5'3 as well! my highest weight was 120 lbs and my lowest was 98 but now I'm at 110 (see profile picture)
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just looked through this thread in detail, everyone looks amazing. I wish there was a small people gym we all went to so we could all bask in our collective micro-glory. Kudos to all of you.

I weigh 10:3 by the way, I'm slim and trying to get slimmer because I like to be better than what I am and so on.

Lol, a small person gym should totally happen. Imagine us lot working out in our miniature ways!!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Lol, a small person gym should totally happen. Imagine us lot working out in our miniature ways!!

This would be awesome. All the workout machines would fit. The exercise bikes would adjust so I could reach the pedals and the handlebars all at the same time. The clean towels wouldn't be stored up on the top shelf, and all the lockers would be reachable in the changing room.
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    4'11 and 120lbs after having babies down to 96lbs. I have added approx 4lbs muscle taking me to 100lbs
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi! Everyone is amazing! I'm also 5'3 and have a goal of 130lbs. I've started my journey here on MFP at 260.4, my heaviest [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/PicsArt_1350339457053-1_zpsea688ba1.jpg[/img]
    Now I'm 185.6 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/PicsArt_1417120254710_zps859a59dd.jpg[/img]
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »

This would be awesome. All the workout machines would fit. The exercise bikes would adjust so I could reach the pedals and the handlebars all at the same time. The clean towels wouldn't be stored up on the top shelf, and all the lockers would be reachable in the changing room.

This is actually a good idea. I'm not short, but it seems like a thing that SHOULD exist.
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly short - 5 foot 2. I am now following, because I am really ready to get back into this! I am 108.2kg, down from 110.1kg, and my goal is 56kg. =)
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    You all look great
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, every pound makes such a difference! I am down 15 pounds, starting weight was 152 and I am 17 pounds from my goal weight. It has made such a difference to lose these pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me. The more support the better :)
  • sophy75
    sophy75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    JeralynSh wrote: »
    5'1" here (if even that, really...) My goal when I started was to lose 20 pounds. I've lost practically 35 and look and feel the best ever in my life! And I did it as a middle-aged woman. I went from 140 at my heaviest to 105.4 as of this morning.

Wow that's amazing!!! I just turned 25 and my goal is to lose 20 and now I want to lose 25. How did you do it??
  • sarahgoodwin1107
    Options
    annar298 wrote: »
    I am not at my goal weight by any means but my success is slowly but surely progressing. I started at 189lbs and weigh 131lbs now, I am 4'11.5", it has definitely taken me to get a grip on my diet. Look at my profile picture for the difference. :D

Anna, we have the same stats. I started at 189lbs on April 1st 2014 and have steadily been losing since that time. I am currently at 158lbs. We are also the same height. I am loving this whole thread. Thanks for inspiring me!
  • sarahgoodwin1107
    sarahgoodwin1107 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am 4'11" (almost). I started in April with my husband and I was at my heaviest non-pregnant weight of 189lbs. Since April 1st I have made working out and eating wisely a part of my regular life after years and years of avoiding it and packing on weight. As of today, I am 158lbs. My goal is to be at 135lbs. All of these photos of everyone are so inspiring. I had to come to the realization that there is no secret. It's being consistent and wanting it more than I want anything else. I have never felt more beautiful, fit and healthy!

o0sxseff6s60.png
    a3zbge2wo47m.jpg
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    No pics - I never take any, but 5' 3", 143 lbs -> 117-ish lbs.

I've been bouncing between 116 and 118 lately - seems to be a side effect of introducing running into my lifting routine. Getting pretty lean, but still would like to lose a little more belly fat. I'm starting to think I'm going to need to drop another 5 lbs or so to get there without bulking again.
  • WantANuMe
    WantANuMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone! Your pictures are inspirational! I'm shocked at how many of you dropped so much weight in 6 months or less! Truly amazing! I'm almost 5'3" but try to wear Danskos and say I'm 5'5" thinking it would help slim down my roundness ... yeah, no such luck - wishful thinking! Anyhow my goal weight for right now it to get out of the obese category for my stature and down to 130 ... then from there I can re-evaluate to a healthier size for my frame. Starting off slow and hoping to achieve the same results you have gotten!!
  • AileenElizaFitz
    AileenElizaFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can I add all you amazing shorties?
    I was 148 dropped to 129 and unfortunately gained back more at 156 :(
    Trying to just live in the 130's.
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »

YES. But part of my success with lifting is not being able to fit in most of the machines because my legs are too short. Lol. I used dumbbells and barbells instead and got better results. So I guess there are some advantages! Haha~ :P
  • mijdge
    mijdge Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 10ins and the most I weighed was 182lbs whilst I was at uni. I'm currently down to 164lbs, hoping that goal weight will be somewhere around 126lbs. I play roller derby and attempt to run occasionally!

My successes are - finding time to make healthy meals, rather than assuming something was healthy but then eating enough for 2 or 3 people, like I did at uni. Fitting into size 14 jeans again, and actually wanting to wear things in my size, rather than buying them bigger in the hope it would cover things up (FYI, this just made me look bigger. Imagine a 4ft round ball...)
  • DanielleJoyyyy
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5' and started just a little over a month ago at 180 lbs. I am now at 168 :) Working out daily and food journaling on myfitnesspal app! I actually look forward to my workouts now and that has NEVER happened! I have never stuck with anything this long and I am SO READY to get this weight off, once and for all! Here is my transformation so far. o3kcwdi95xmw.jpg
  • badholland
    badholland Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a ton. Starting picture is around 140, (maybe 145) Wonder Woman is at 123. I'm 5'1and have noticed almost every pound.
    wto81b217l4d.jpg
    50mnn0besyar.jpg

Amazing! Good job, what an inspiration.
  • foxyfield
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and down 38.8 lbs since mid-July.
    First pic is a "before" from when I auditioned for Biggest Loser
    r3zt1nu9z5xz.jpg

This one is the picture that convinced me to start the journey again. My heaviest was 248. I'm on the far right.
    n3kocstz0m1v.jpg

These next few are the me in the same shirts first a few months ago (September and October) then more recently (Thanksgiving and today).
    xsuqxenpmh7k.jpg
    jppsbpk879b5.jpg
    3otatwyti357.jpg
    ez3rc3xyjxez.jpg

I am currently at 209.2, or 38.8 lbs lighter so far. 79.2 pounds to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!