20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!

Looks like spring has sprung here...it's going to be sunny and high 70s! I'm just peeking in before heading to church. I hope the sun shows its face wherever you are B) and that you have a wonderful day! :)

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • Kenea993
    Kenea993 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Today is suppose to be beautiful! Going to take the pups to the groomers to get their nails trimmed then giving them a bath at home. First weekend day my fiance has had off in a while so going to enjoy it :)

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend and being healthy! I am super sore from zumba yesterday that hasn't happened since I first started!
    See you all on the lighter side!

Jordan
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Start of cleanse Day 1 180.6
    Start of Day 2 178.9 = 1.7 lb loss
    Start of Day 3 178.5 = 2.1 lb loss
    Start of Day 4 176.4 = 4.2 lb loss
    Start of Day 5 177.3 = 3.3 lb loss
    Start of Day 6 176.4 = 4.2 loss
    Start of Day 7 (modified) 176.1 = 4.5 loss
    Start of Day 8 (modified) 175.3 = 5.3 lb loss

CSW: 186
    CCW: 175.3
    CGW: 172
    Good morning, everyone! Well, unbelievably I am down again this morning. This is pretty unusual for me to have any success with trying things like this. I will be happy with whatever loss I end up with when all is said and done. I am in such a better state of mind doing the modified version and having a normal dinner. We had langostino scampi last night. First time trying langostino tails (Tiny lobster-like crustaceans) and they are not as good as shrimp. Don't think I'll buy those again.

Today's smoothie is yet another delicious one! Have a wonderful Sunday.

Becky
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Morning,

Have not got on the scales this weekend so Monday here I come! Black bean quesadillas were not the best choice this week for dinner out.

Hubby comes home tonight from ice fishing and back to normal eating. I had popcorn last night
    as my treat but no more of that starting next week. Got to get serious again.

Becky - Good luck with your results.

Shirley
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Shirley, Thanks! This week will be your week getting back on track. Does your husband bring home the fish he catches while ice fishing? If so, that would be such a healthy delicious treat. I love fresh fish. :-)

Becky
  • aburkhart2
    aburkhart2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well I am really behind the 8 ball here, just started wont be loosing that much by Easter, I just joined this site! But I am working on 2 pounds a week! If u have another goal coming up like a 4Th of July one, let me know, Im in!
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Anyone else having issues posting? Mine keeps getting cut off.
  • cristina0000
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I had a very social weekend, my sister had a get together at her house, went to baby shower and I went to a play. I drank alcohol at my sisters and had LOTS of junk food and soda at the baby shower. I also haven't had a green smoothie in for a couple days (just out of laziness)! I had made a spinach, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and cheese quiche and some cabbage soup, so I've been nibbling on those instead of making my delicious green smoothies.

I had started the weekend with a loss of 1.4 lbs ( down to 162.4 lbs) but I'm scared to see what it will be Monday morning! So I'm going to try to get 1-2 hrs of exercise in today, in order to work off the damage. I can say that I had a very good weekend though. Matter of fact, I'm still fighting a headache this morning. I'm sure it's from that vodka
  • cristina0000
    edited March 2015
    Options
    part II

Start weight 191
    Start challenge 186
    Current weight 162.4(hopefully, I didn't mess up to bad!)
    Goal weight 135

Challenge loss 23.6
    Total loss 28.6
  • cristina0000
    Options
    tenpets wrote: »
    Start of cleanse Day 1 180.6
    Start of Day 2 178.9 = 1.7 lb loss
    Start of Day 3 178.5 = 2.1 lb loss
    Start of Day 4 176.4 = 4.2 lb loss
    Start of Day 5 177.3 = 3.3 lb loss
    Start of Day 6 176.4 = 4.2 loss
    Start of Day 7 (modified) 176.1 = 4.5 loss
    Start of Day 8 (modified) 175.3 = 5.3 lb loss

CSW: 186
    CCW: 175.3
    CGW: 172
    Good morning, everyone! Well, unbelievably I am down again this morning. This is pretty unusual for me to have any success with trying things like this. I will be happy with whatever loss I end up with when all is said and done. I am in such a better state of mind doing the modified version and having a normal dinner. We had langostino scampi last night. First time trying langostino tails (Tiny lobster-like crustaceans) and they are not as good as shrimp. Don't think I'll buy those again.

Today's smoothie is yet another delicious one! Have a wonderful Sunday.

Becky

Great job!
  • cristina0000
    Options
    Kenea993 wrote: »
    Good morning!

Today is suppose to be beautiful! Going to take the pups to the groomers to get their nails trimmed then giving them a bath at home. First weekend day my fiance has had off in a while so going to enjoy it :)

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend and being healthy! I am super sore from zumba yesterday that hasn't happened since I first started!
    See you all on the lighter side!

Jordan

Sounds like you got a good workout in...I hope you and your fiancé have a great day!
  • cristina0000
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!

Looks like spring has sprung here...it's going to be sunny and high 70s! I'm just peeking in before heading to church. I hope the sun shows its face wherever you are B) and that you have a wonderful day! :)

Stay strong!
    Connie

I hope the weather here is just as nice today!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    aburkhart2 wrote: »
    Well I am really behind the 8 ball here, just started wont be loosing that much by Easter, I just joined this site! But I am working on 2 pounds a week! If u have another goal coming up like a 4Th of July one, let me know, Im in!

Hi! We will end this challenge Monday, April 6 and the July 4th challenge thread will begin the same day. You do not have to wait, though, just jump right in. Welcome!

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I had a very social weekend, my sister had a get together at her house, went to baby shower and I went to a play. I drank alcohol at my sisters and had LOTS of junk food and soda at the baby shower. I also haven't had a green smoothie in for a couple days (just out of laziness)! I had made a spinach, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and cheese quiche and some cabbage soup, so I've been nibbling on those instead of making my delicious green smoothies.

I had started the weekend with a loss of 1.4 lbs ( down to 162.4 lbs) but I'm scared to see what it will be Monday morning! So I'm going to try to get 1-2 hrs of exercise in today, in order to work off the damage. I can say that I had a very good weekend though. Matter of fact, I'm still fighting a headache this morning. I'm sure it's from that vodka

Cristina..having a good time with friends and family is what counts. This is a lifestyle not a race-to-the-finish diet. Glad you enjoyed the vodka..I miss my Firefly! ;)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    aburkhart2 wrote: »

Welcome to this group of losers. glad to have you with us.
    Lovely children you have. I bet they keep you hopping.

Marie

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends
    I am running late this morning.had a nice 1=1=1= breakfast of yogurt, fresh blackberries and a slice of cheese for my fat
    read all of the posting. great bunch and a new member too. WELCOME aburkhart A great Sunday.

we just have a few days left on this part 1 of our challenge Here is my plan for the rest of the time we have. FOR ME . Not going to weigh again till April 6th. the scales have really got a hold on me I need a break. I want to do this just for me, I will tell you if I have any non scale victory and will continue on the 1-1-1- plan. the best plan I have ever ran across.even tho I have abuse it some. But that got to stopped.
    Will continue to post here everyday. met so many nice friend here, you all are just wonderful

Love
    MARIE
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - You are doing great sticking with the 111 plan and remember we are human and we all have our faults. Enjoy the food off the plan and get right back at it!

Aburkhart - Welcome to the group, we are continuing on until July 4th after this challenge ends so keep on coming.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    This Sunday is turning out just great. Was so foggy on way to church but now clear and warm. Wow, have not seen the sun in about a week,
    just makes you feel better.

Welcome to our new comer.

Hope I get rid of this fluid before Tuesday's weigh it. Could hardly get my rings off a few minutes ago!!!

Have a great Sunday afternoon.

Nancy
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    It's a really lovely 56 degrees in my neck o' the woods today. Just had a nice brunch at a restaurant with family. I did fine with a spinach and bacon omelet. Just let the homemade bread stare at me from my plate, and passed up the yummy bloody marys...

I'm kind of new to the group, so need to ask if there's a certain day we're supposed to weigh in. I've been doing it on Friday, is that ok?

Have a great afternoon, all.
  • lovesretirement
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Wheatless..you choose your own day...we're all about support and encouragement, not rules. <3