20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Shirley on your new grandson.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Shirley! I can only imagine how exciting and wonderful this is for you. :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Well I've probably eaten more tonight than I have in a week. It's wasn't by accident though, which somehow makes it better? Haha. I will be eating a lot tomorrow too, I'm sure. Sunday will be back to normal though. I'm so stuffed right now, I can't wait.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went out to dinner tonight to celebrate his birthday. (It was earlier this month but he was away on business). The girls (13 and 5) were at the movies with their friends so we had a night out. I was amazed at what I ate and still stayed under calories. I had a garden salad with 1000 dressing charbroiled salmon garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. And for once I had something other than water. I had strawberry lemonade. And I had 4 small bites of his mud pie. It was delish. I am so stuffed yet under calories. Funny how that works. And what is even more crazy this is something I would normally order even if I wasn't trying to lose weight. But keep in mind I love wild Alaska salmon. It is one of my favorite seafoods.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Saturday!
    Looks like you are all doing well and enjoying this wonderful Easter weekend. B)

Welcoming a new baby is such a blessing, so congrats again, Shirley!

Esther..congrats on your loss and date night dinner success!

Let's finish the weekend strong, losers!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    To Shirley

937397girk14irgu.jpg
    Marie

with that new grandbaby. What a birthday gift.

♪♫♪ Happy Birthday to you...♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸ Happy Birthday to you....♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Shirley .. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...Happy Birthday to YOU!!!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪And many more!!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

What an exciting day. Thank you for all the best wishes on my birthday. With all that is going on I almost forgot.

Connie - I will try and post today when things calm down. I am leaving for Yoga with my oldest daughter who is a yoga instructor, so I will try some calming there. It has been an exciting time.!!

I will also try and post a picture today.

Oh, I almost forgot I got a Fitbit for my birthday from my husband. Awesome!!

Shirley
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

hope all is well! i have been trying to keep up while away and log the best i can. i hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. we are heading home this afternoon. i will log my results tomorrow or monday. i have done pretty well on vacation. i did let myself buy this delicious ice cream cookie sandwich i had been eyeing all trip, i split it with my kids. it was an mm cookie with birthday cake ice cream. really yummy! some dinners have been difficult to log also. check in when i get home!!

Stephanie
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Way short of my goal - but down nonetheless down 8
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Way short of my goal - but down nonetheless down 8

Down is always better than up! ;) Congrats and it is noted!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your grandbaby, Shirley.

My loss for this challenge is 7lbs .

Sw: 234
    Scw: 189
    Cw: 182
    Total loss: 52 lbs
    Not the results, I would have liked, I need to get back to the basics, to much of everything lately.

Have a Happy Easter, everyone!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I will remained Alice to post her lost. when she gets out here this afternoon. We will be heading for the Easter dinner and egg hunts thia afternoon. out.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Shirley, Happy Birthday and congratulations on your new grandbaby boy!!!

Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter.

Connie, I will go ahead and post my loss for the Easter Challenge. 6 pounds :)

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    connie mine is 11 Pounds. wish it was more but could not do it
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Janice, Nancy, and Marie...loss is noted! <3
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby Shirley and Happy birthday!

Everyone is doing so well. Congratulations losers. I'm waiting til Sunday morning to post my final weight but I am SO excited. I just tried on a dress I bought last month that was a little snug and now it fits my curves perfectly. I'm going to ware it to church tomorrow. :) Have an Awesome day everyone.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    SW 183.6
    CW 179.8
    GW 163.6

Well I started out great guns then retirement dinners, new grandson and today my birthday which we
    are going out to dinner again. So I lost 3.8 lbs total not a great end to the challenge. I will start again on Monday for the July 4th challenge and try harder now that everything is calming down.

I will get my daughter to set up my Fitbit and get started on that too.

Good luck everyone on the next challenge.

Shirley
  • Shirley61
    edited April 2015
    Options
    hneu3i7kksh2.jpg

Here is my new grandson Isaac Henry
    8 lb 10 oz. 211/2 " long

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Beautiful photo!

Weight loss noted..congrats! You've done well despite all of those social gatherings!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I can't see him so well You look adorable I know we will see more of Isaac in days to come
    Marie