20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good morning all!!

I haven't posted much, been kinda busy and off of my routine. I have told myself that this month though, I WILL be more focused in my efforts. My weight has been fluctuating all last month and I really thought I would have done much better than I did.

So last night I went on a walk/jog on the seawall next to my house. I absolutely LOVE looking at the water and feeling the breeze as I workout. I will be so glad when the weather stays warm. I'm in Virginia and one day its warm and the next its cold!!

Well here are my stats for this week:

Starting weight: 191
    Starting Challenge weight: 186

Current weight: 163

Challenge Goal: 166
    Ultimate Goal: 135

Total Loss: 28.0
    Total Challenge Loss: 23.2

I have become more focused on my green smoothies and eating better. Well I will, once I get this Easter candy out of the house!! I make Easter baskets for my great nephew and nieces. I will weigh in again on Easter morning and see if I can make it to 159. I doubt it!!

Cristina
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

Happy Easter Everyone

Christina, Wow what an impressive loss. Good for you!!!

It will be exciting to see our total loss for the challenge.

Have a great day.

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Cristina..loss has been noted..congrats!
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone for doing so well in this challenge. It's been a good one! My loss has slowed down quite a bit the past couple of weeks; I keep losing and gaining the same couple of pounds. I need to make sure I eat more. It's hard to shake the old idea that less is better. I joined in just last month and I'm happy that I've lost some weight.

SW 229.4
    CW 219.5
    UGW 140

Have a lovely, blessed Easter weekend!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone for doing so well in this challenge. It's been a good one! My loss has slowed down quite a bit the past couple of weeks; I keep losing and gaining the same couple of pounds. I need to make sure I eat more. It's hard to shake the old idea that less is better. I joined in just last month and I'm happy that I've lost some weight.

SW 229.4
    CW 219.5
    UGW 140

Have a lovely, blessed Easter weekend!

So 9.9 for the challenge, right?
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the losses coming in!
    I got to weigh in today, it wasn't as good as I'd hoped for, but then I remembered a little bit ago I said something along the lines of "If I was down to 155 by Easter I'd be happy". So I need to remember that!
    SW: 184
    Easter Goal SW: 171
    Current weight: 154.4
    GW: 135-140
    Easter loss so far: 16.6 lbs.
    Total loss so far: 29.6 lbs.

I'm going to weigh again in the morning, and if it's any lower I'll post it for the tally.
  • wheatlessgirl66
    Options

Yes. Almost there. Maybe by Sunday morning....?
  • lovesretirement
    Options

Yes. Almost there. Maybe by Sunday morning....?

We can round up.. :p
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks!!

I'm going to weigh in again on Easter Sunday. I'm hoping to break out of the 160's. That's 4 lbs in 2 days...I doubt it will happen but I'm hopeful!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Barbiecat........I have friends in the Grapeview area and relates in the grays harbor area. I'm a small town girl myself. We call it a "big city" up here in Ketchikan but being on an island it isn't really that big. I'm only about 2 hours from Seattle myself (by plane does that count?)
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    SW on Feb 7-148.8
    CW-136.2
    Challenge loss-12.6

Total lost from high of 162-25.8
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    loving reading all of these loses. I will wait till last minute to weigh in.
    Marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,968 Member
    Options
    Barbiecat........I have friends in the Grapeview area and relates in the grays harbor area. I'm a small town girl myself. We call it a "big city" up here in Ketchikan but being on an island it isn't really that big. I'm only about 2 hours from Seattle myself (by plane does that count?)
    :D Esther, we live on the north side of the Olympic Peninsula, far enough north to be able to look across the water and see Vancouver Island.

:D My line dance class today went great. A lot of people said they liked the dances and the music.

<3 Barbie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am late in putting my weight in because my grandchild was born today.

Isaac Henry 8 lb 10 oz. 21In. long

I will see you at the next challenge for July.

Having trouble posting a picture but I will try tomorrow.

Shirley

• wheatlessgirl66
    Options
    Shirley, Congratulations on the birth of your grandson! What a wonderful Easter blessing!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Congrats on the grandson!

It is not too late. You can post your loss up until Monday. I will post the total Tuesday on the new thread.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    909008zjlg6nboev.gif
    A big one Shirley. For some reasons I figure it would be a girl
    Isaac Henry I have a niece and her husband is name Isaac
    Dying to see his picture
    Almost on your birthday too.
    marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Congrats Shirley!!!!!!

On the other hand. I am down to 268 now!!!!!!! A total of 26 pounds so far. I will post a final tally on Sunday for the challenge

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Congrats Shirley!!!!!!

On the other hand. I am down to 268 now!!!!!!! A total of 26 pounds so far. I will post a final tally on Sunday for the challenge

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Why that posted twice I have no idea.