20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• goldenstone01
    goldenstone01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Its Easter! Did not reach the 20 lb goal but then again I did sign up late. I did however lost 11 lbs. Please let me know if you guys have another challenge. Hope everyone has a great Easter
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Easter blessings to you all!

Congratulations to everyone for your persistence, patience and good humor during this challenge! The loss of weight is made better by the good spirit that is enjoyed by us all. <3

I managed to finally pull off my goal weight. Yay.

SW 229.4
    GW 220
    CW: 219.2

Now, on to lose the rest....
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Its Easter! Did not reach the 20 lb goal but then again I did sign up late. I did however lost 11 lbs. Please let me know if you guys have another challenge. Hope everyone has a great Easter
    congrats on your 11 pounds. Just fantastic. yes connie is hosting snother one for the 4th of July challenge one beginning in the morning Stay tuned here for announcement.
    marie

• goldenstone01
    goldenstone01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @CALIECAT Thank you. I will be on the look out.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to all of us losers from SUNNY (amazingly enough) southeast Alaska.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hey, losers.. I'm gonna start working on the new thread and will let you know when it's up.

For those who have not posted your total loss here, continue to do so as I will not post the total until Tuesday, April 7th on the new thread!

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie..have a safe trip..let us know when you arrive! <3
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Got cha <3 Marie
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Happy Resurrection Day /Easter. Congratulations everyone for not giving up. I love this group. I know I would have given up without you. <3

SW 183
    CW 165.8
    Total for this challenge 15.2

• lovesretirement
    Options
    We love you too, Sunny! <3
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Sunny, Great job, so glad you are onboard with our group.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am not getting notication of this new group. What do I need to know or do.
    .Marie
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Sunny--you did so great on this challenge! Happy Resurrection Day back to you!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Marie, did you click on the clear "star" outline at the top right-hand corner of the post?
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi connie, you can count me at 6 lbs. I think I may have been a little more but the holiday and vacation has been tough!

SW 155.8
    CW 150
    GW 135
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie... Sorry I'm so late but wasn't near internet today. Count me for 18 pounds :D

SW 150
    CSW 147
    CW 129
    GW 120

Everyone did so amazing!!! Can't wait to see our grand total and start our new challenge! You are all such a terrific group of "losers" <3

Happy Easter everyone!

Tami
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I made a pig out of myself today. I stayed under calories and I didn't go back for seconds but I am so stuffed. We had lamb. Ham. Scalloped potatoes. Green bean casserole. And peanut butter pie. Don't quite know how I was under calories but I think I did good

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Congrats Steph and Tami..loss noted!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wondeerful stories all of you losses. have not got time to comment, we fixing to head out of toen. Will check in as soon as I get internet this afternoon.
    Marie