20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    eileenjez wrote: »
    rayw89 wrote: »
    I'll have to get bloodwork done for insurance pretty soon, and I'm not looking forward to their scale. It's almost as bad as the needle, haha.
    Ray the blood work gets done every 3 months so I know about those needles. For me the trick is to drink plenty of water before I go so they can find the vein. One time they had to take it from the top of my hand cause they couldn't find a vein. Now that was bad.

Hey Marie glad you made it safe to your destination. Have fun with that new baby.

Eileen
    That's good advice, they have a lot of trouble finding a good vein on me. One of them suggested getting it from my big juicy wrist vein! I don't think so! I couldn't imagine having it taken from the hand either. Makes me shiver! I'm not sure if I was allowed to drink anything before testing last time, I hope I can so I can guzzle water.
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Omgoodness! Connie the 4th thread is overwhelming. I'm sure it will die down after a while but I think I will add some more Easter Challengers as friends and post in my home thread for a while. :)
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow... The 4th challenge thread is wild LOL :) I think I misplaced the link to our weight loss totals???

How fun Marie. I never call it getting lost, but I sure take a lot of unintended adventures haha. Enjoy that beautiful great grandbaby and your time with your family <3

Tami
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @Sunnyfarm I know, right??? Please continue to post there..it's good to see familiar faces! :) I am overwhelmed, too..need everyone's help! <3

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @Sandcastles61 360 pounds!!!
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i agree, there is so much activity in the 4th challenge. It is great so many people want to join but it takes so much time to read through all of those posts. i will keep posting there but i miss our calm easter challenge:)

stephanie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    I skim over the ones that are just joining and giving stats. I read the longer ones and try to answer questions or give some kind of support IF someone hasn't already responded to that post.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I agree it is overwhelming , but they all seem so motivated, I could use some of their enthusiasm, since I have been so stuck, I am trying a few things different.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Missing hearing from most of you guys. Just way too many people.So I come by to say Hello to you all if you happen to read this
    <3 Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Happy Saturday Marie, I cant believe how big the 4th challenge is, its hard to keep up. Glad you got to visit grandbaby. I think posting on this thread also, is a good idea to stay in touch, and not get lost in the crowd. Have a good day. Janice
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Good morning Marie and Janice❤ I keep thinking some of the people in the 4th challenge will drop off, but it just keeps getting bigger hahaha.......
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Marie and Janice❤ I keep thinking some of the people in the 4th challenge will drop off, but it just keeps getting bigger hahaha.......
    It is a fact it keep getting bigger. No I don't it will ever be like the Easter thread. it was such a friendly place to be.
    and yes Janet we can post here But
    I do enjoy reading all of their post but no way can we respond to each of them
    Connie doing a great job of handling it. Bless her heart. and bless you guys too.
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Ahhh...it's so quiet here..peaceful..

It's unreal that it was just started last Sunday..everyone wants to be slim for summer...
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ahhh...it's so quiet here..peaceful..

It's unreal that it was just started last Sunday..everyone wants to be slim for summer...

me too connie may be some of the Easter bunch will show up here now
  • janiceclark08
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good afternoon Tami, Connie and Marie, I cant believe there is 41 pages already on the 4th challenge, I agree with Connie, everyone wants to be slim for summer.
    Connie- congratulations on your loss, I know you had been stalled for awhile. You are doing wonderful trying to keep up with new thread.
    Tami- I thought you had a loss, too, congratulations, I dont remember how much, but any is great.
    I lost .8, just a couple of pounds more to lose and I will be in the 170's. I hope to be there soon, I have not had a very good couple of months with my losing, but I have been walking more and with my new tracker, I can log accurately. I hope everyone has a good week. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi Easter Gang,
    Wow it's nice to come here and know everyone!!!
    My head spins when I see all the posts on the July 4th thread.
    Hope all of you are doing well.
    Will be checking in here since I know this is still alive.
    I just made a long post on the other thread as I feel bad that
    I am not as active there as I was on the Easter thread.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Don't feel bad, Nancy..there are a lot of places we can meet..lol. <3
    Lovely words you posted on the other thread..so sweet.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sweet thoughts Nancy. you are such a fine lady. Would be proud to called you and Connie as my daughter love to you both
    MARIE
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I skim over the ones that are just joining and giving stats. I read the longer ones and try to answer questions or give some kind of support IF someone hasn't already responded to that post.
    This is what I do too! It takes a decent chunk of time to get caught up with the new thread. I check in several times a day just to keep up so that I won't have several hundred posts to read at night. :O
    I keep thinking some of the people in the 4th challenge will drop off, but it just keeps getting bigger hahaha.......
    Again, me too! Haha.

It is nice and quiet over here. :)
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    :) It's funny how we keep running over here like refugees from a war-torn country!