• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    @rayw89 so glad you dropped by the Easter gang
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :) It's funny how we keep running over here like refugees from a war-torn country!

you know you are right. I hope some more of the Easter gang come by too.
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    I went back to the first 3 pages of the new thread...there are 25 people signed on who have not been back.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    :) It's funny how we keep running over here like refugees from a war-torn country!

That is a good one Connie but so true.
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options

That's funny and very true LOL
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!!
    I feel very calm being here!! I miss all of you:)

Stephanie
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yes. :) I like it here.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    LOL, that's too funny.

Marie this is like my cozy little home thread. :)
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well, that made me laugh out loud, Connie! It IS head-spinning over there, but how fantastic! You know there will be many who will drop off or only post occasionally, but it will still be a huge group, and you are doing a fine job marshaling it all right now.

I like the idea of keeping in touch here as well - there's no place like home, as Dorothy said! Speaking of that, my son Matt arrived home from Arizona Friday night (well Saturday at 1AM!) for a week's visit! So happy to see him, and he looks healthy, though his heart is healing from a breakup. As a parent you hate to see your child hurting, but all I can do right now is give him love and listen when he wants to talk about it.

We are having the most gorgeous day here, and I intend to get out and enjoy it! Love you all, and wish you a happy Sunday!

Belinda
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So glad to hear from you all. yes this is home.
    Belinda glad your son is home with you. Hope it ease his heart somehow. What about your brother.? you have been on my mind a lot. With prayers too.
    <3 Marie

PS I did lose 2 lbs of my water gain from the trip this morning Hope to lose more of it today.I got 3 more lbs to lose before I get where I was at. Will start reporting it on the July thread after I reach my befor trip
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Marie good for you. I'm sure it will all come off quickly.

Belinda Im glad to here your son is visiting.

Well this looks like the place to be :):).

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in sunny California. I am so sleepy though. I don't know what I was think but in offered to babysit a 8 week old for the whole weekend. She came over Friday at 6 am and doesn't leave until 10pm this evening. Mind you my youngest is 11 and I am 42. Now I see how I gained so much weight when my kids were infants. No time or energy to workout. Looking forward to Monday.

• lovesretirement
    Options
    @CALIECAT so glad the water is coming off..keep guzzling!! :#
    @sunnyfarm..it's so nice and quiet here.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-glad some of your water weight is coming off, the rest probably will this week.
    Sunny- I definitely dont have the energy for a 8 week old, thats why we have babies when we're younger, I hope your day goes smooth, and you have alittle time for yourself.
    Belinda- glad your son came home to visit, sounds like he needed his mom, after his break up.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,955 Member
    Options
    :) Awhile ago I joined a challenge thread for doing squats. There were over 100 people who joined the challenge. I joined a few days late. By the end of the challenge there were only five of us left. I doubt that all the people on the 4th of July challenge will stay. I read all the posts every day and it makes me happy. I love coming back here to hear from all of you who have been around for awhile.

<3 Barbie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Marie that's some good progress! You'll get there in no time.

Belinda have a nice week with your son! You're probably the therapy he needs right now. And enjoy the sunshine!

Barbie it seems to already be slowing down a little. Unless that's just because it's Sunday. I "only" have 50 new posts to read over there so far today.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Marie, Glad you are getting rid of those watermelons!!! I knew you would.

Belinda, So glad you will have a chance to love on your son and help ease his pain.

Barbie, I think the July 4th thread will thin out like your squats class did but you never know,
    it is such a good place they might stick around. We will probably have to prop Connie up if
    it stays like it is now.

Rachel, You are doing a great job helping out on the busy thread.

Sunny, All I can say is bless your heart!!! You have to be a wonderful person to volunteer for that job!!!
    Then comes Monday!!!

Janice, Good to see you too.

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    LOL, that's too funny.

Marie this is like my cozy little home thread. :)

Rachel, yep..it sure is. You have been so helpful in keeping up and responding. Thanks! My family can't figure out why I'm spending so much time on my iPad or computer. The other morning, at 6:00, my husband said, "what are you doing this early???" I'm like.. reading!!!! :)

Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    haha connie, I know my family is wondering the same thing!! I keep logging in as there are just to many posts....hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good morning
    cloudy rainy day her I think Jerry and I are getting rested up somewhat
    Another busy week tho. grocer shoppingg tomorrow Thursday go get check out for new Hearin aids. Friday blood work and another trip to grocer store.

marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Missing hearing from most of you guys. Just way too many people.So I come by to say Hello to you all if you happen to read this
    <3 Marie

Funny. I pop in here once in a while too. I read the posts just don't always respond. I agree with the head spinning. I'm back to swimming today. Hopefully the knees will take it. Not sure why they were so sure yesterday. I can't say happy Monday But yeah it's Monday. It snowed last night about an inch and then it has been raining for the past few hours so it is so sloppy. I hate that. But at least it won't be icy and I don't have to shovel it.