20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Thanks steph. Mine is starting out great. I get to sit and do virtually nothing and not feel guilty about not getting in any exercise today. I am sitting at the ballet studio making alterations on costumes. I am feeling too important to feel guilty. That's just sad....... B) But with 2 weeks before the performance it needs to be done.

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Esther - I remember those dancing days with my daughters. I ended up doing sequines on the machine, hand sewing and
    patience were getting the best of me.
    As far as thatching the lawn, we usually pay someone to do it and they have a machine that takes all the dead grass out.
    It's usually a guy that goes door to door to see if you want it done. Our lawn is too wet now to do anything yet.

A beautiful day here but cool. I had choir rehearsal today most of the morning and then I went shopping for my
    sister's birthday gift which is May 4th. I am taking her out for lunch and get to meet the new boyfriend.
    So eating was not the best today and I am trying to recover the rest of the day with good food. ;)

I think I will get hubby to take a walk we me after dinner tonight. He needs exercise too. B)

Have a great day everyone!

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    @Shirley61 I like to say I am domestically challenged because I would rather do yard work of any kind as opposed to cleaning house or doing dishes. ;) Usually I will mow it but my knees won't hold up to the thatching and mowing both on one day and I was committed to the sewing so he had to mow it before it rained. B) Sucks to be him B) because he had to do the dishes too o:)

Esther
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Very busy and awesome day :). It's funny you all notice that if you don't get to log in your food diary by a certain time in the evening MPH puts up a notification that say (put your name here) has logged in for 116 days in a row. Lol so then of course you log. :)
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    What a day!!!!! I blew the calories. But I don't care and I don't feel guilty. After watching teenage drama I emotional ate tonight. I'm talking wailing and blubbering so bad you can't understand what they are saying and throwing themselves in the corner carrying on. All because they changed into the wrong costume. It was just a dress rehearsal!!!!!!! And then I have a 6 and 14 yr olds spending the night with my kids...... I need a drink. If I'm going to blow my calories I might just as well do it up right o:)

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    poor Esther Whats goin on? What time is it up there in Alaska? do you know the time diffence there? MFP has 12 16 AM it is 511am here. I am up early this morning. Even beat Connie up She slept late yesterday maybe she is today. Good for her.
    see you later
    Marie
    320530s329ihy0ja.gif
    Wakw up and talk to me.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Sunday!

B) Sunshine and blue skies today!

B) Maire...I was up but went over to the challenge thread to start new threads.

B) Esther..I hope you had that drink! I almost had some Firefly (sweet tea vodka aka Arnold Palmer) last night but changed my mind.

:) On my way to church, will check back later.

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • eileenjez
    eileenjez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I always said you have to love those teenage girls. :) I know I had two of them 17months apart. Boy was that fun. Day is starting out here really beautiful. Going to take a ride down to Fargo just for something to do. Sunday is a kick back day for us. No cooking, no cleaning just hanging out with each other. You would think after almost 50 years together that we would be sick of each other.

Eileen
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie I am still getting notications on the part 2 july thread. I think I had 2 this morning.
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Yeah..I sent a pm to Lex to shut it down...folks still posting on it...guess they can't read. :#
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    poor Esther Whats goin on? What time is it up there in Alaska? do you know the time diffence there? MFP has 12 16 AM it is 511am here. I am up early this morning. Even beat Connie up She slept late yesterday maybe she is today. Good for her.
    see you later
    Marie
    320530s329ihy0ja.gif
    Wakw up and talk to me.

Hi Marie. I am 3 hours behind Texas. So it was only 9:16 when I posted that but it clocks it in your time zone. Because this post says 2:21 my time. I know you weren't up typing at 2:21 your time ;)
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers!

B) Esther..I hope you had that drink! I almost had some Firefly (sweet tea vodka aka Arnold Palmer) last night but changed my mind.

Stay strong!
    Connie

Oh believe me I did. In fact I had a few sips. I prefer applejack moonshine. It is just for sipping. Helped my muscles relax and I sleep better

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    applejack moonshine huh maybe I should try that instead of these pills the doctor gave me. I wonder where I could fine some here in my area? I am not a drinker tho.
    marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    applejack moonshine huh maybe I should try that instead of these pills the doctor gave me. I wonder where I could fine some here in my area? I am not a drinker tho.
    marie

Shhhhh. I make mine. I have a friend with a small still and I go over and cook it at his house. But I make the mash at my house.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    marie

Shhhhh. I make mine. I have a friend with a small still and I go over and cook it at his house. But I make the mash at my house.

oh how interesting moonshine whisky not a secret any more you posted it on MFP we will all place our order

I would like to place an order to Steph for a batch of her cookies Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for my Kids when they drop by

Marie .

• CALIECAT
    Options
    zsxu8o209set.jpg

Alice posted this on Facebook today. she lost 5 pounds at WW yesterday So she is pretty proud and I am too for her. For those who do not know her she is my Daughter Fighing the buldge of this Weight problems
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am losing this week but will wait till Friday to post it to see if I can hold on to it.
    marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Hi gang. Now that I fled the scene of chaos I feel so much better. I went and swam for a little over an hour. Because the scale at my house is unpredictable I use the one at the pool. So I finally felt good enough to step on it. (Thursday and Friday I was really bloated). I am down 5 pounds this week!!!!!!!!

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi gang. Now that I fled the scene of chaos I feel so much better. I went and swam for a little over an hour. Because the scale at my house is unpredictable I use the one at the pool. So I finally felt good enough to step on it. (Thursday and Friday I was really bloated). I am down 5 pounds this week!!!!!!!!

Esther

FANTASTIC ESTHER
    hope I have a week like that So I am working on it.
    Bad weather on its way here
    Marie

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,
    I feel like I haven't posted in a very long time. I have had an extremely busy bunch of days with work and family commitments. I hope everyone is doing well!

I am so tired so I am saying a quick hello and will check in great detail tomorrow. I did not have a cheat tonight as we were at a party last night and I had something called a monster bar. it was two choc chip cookie bars with caramel in the middle and oreos and mms in the cookie bars. I only had about 1/3 of it, god was it great!! trying to get into 140s this week. that will make me feel good!

XO,
    Stephanie