20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    WI had a gain. Same old story. But not given up, not yet. Any way .

We re are off to the grocer store this morning. I don,t really need anything. But going to look.

Have a mavouse day
    <3 Marie ♥️♥️♥️
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Shirley, what a great loss!!!

Connie, have a good workout! I need to get myself in a pool this weekend!

Marie, don't let it get you down. I'm sure that small gain will be gone soon enough. :)
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say hi,
    Had an unbelievablely busy day!!!!
    Hope everyone is doing ok.
    Nancy
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    So I just saw the doc. He is impressed to say the least. He wants to see me in 4 months and he's giving me a custom brace. He wants me to get below 225 by October. Easy peas
    Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I just lost my logging streak. Even though I was logging on the ferry. I had no internet or cell service so I am right back to day 1 again. So come mondaybit will restart again as I will have no service after 5:00 tomorrow night. Oh well. At least I know I have been logging and that's what counts.

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Esther get in touch with my fitness pal and they will probable give your yor days bac. Just explain what happen. I will look up their address if tou like me too.

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Saturday!

Esther.. That is great news from the doc! Does this mean you'll get new knees by Christmas?
    Shirley..nice loss!
    Ray..hope those books will be what you need to get started strength training. Though it's never too late to begin, now is the perfect time for you.
    Nancy..hope you are keeping cool.
    Marie..I am up a pound, too..it's water... :) giving up is not an option. For me it is part of this process of eating up to my maintenance calories and once I am there, reduce that by 20%.

Rest days for me and I am glad! I must say, though, since I am eating more, my workouts are better,and I am not so wiped out after them. I'm sleeping better, too.

3 more weeks till the end of the challenge. I may have lost 3 pounds..have to go look at my log.
    Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

Connie glad you are doing good, not feeling wiped out and sleeping better is great and I hope
    everything else will soon line up as well.

Marie, Try not to be discouraged as you have been doing so well. That water weight can really
    mess up your mind when it shows up on the scales but you will get rid of it soon.

Esther, So happy about your doctors visit!!! Your hard work is really paying off and the new knees are
    just ahead.

Rachel, Hope your house hunting goes well.

I am going to do laundry today and that's about it for me. I want to rest.

Janice, Shirley, Becky, Barbie, Sunny and Stephanie hope you are doing well.

Have a great weekend.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Connie.and the rest of the gang thank you all for my message on my log in days. They are getting higher. I never dreamed I would keep up with those all of these years. Their are a few more of us with numbers that high or higher.. I glad I had this IPad to keep it up. thank you all.

Marie <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    Esther: here is the link to ask MFP to reset your counter so you don't lose your days.....I did it because there were times when I had no internet access even though I was faithfully following my plan and would have logged in if there had been service.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

congrats on your good visit with the doctor
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Esther: here is the link to ask MFP to reset your counter so you don't lose your days.....I did it because there were times when I had no internet access even though I was faithfully following my plan and would have logged in if there had been service.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

congrats on your good visit with the doctor

I don,t how I copy this . I was not trying too. But thinks Barbie cat for the informations. On my computer I could have research it but don, know beans about this IPad. Don,t even know how to copy and paste. hopefully I get a bid screen conputer tomorrow Alice is having a day out with the girls today on Jime side of the family. But will be out tomorrow to help me.. I have an ideal I will be buying me a new Lap top and a big moniter.

Just had me a bowl of Butterbeans for lunch. Running a little late tho. Will have a bowl of fruit to go with it.

<3 Marie
    Have a great day.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    I am getting a big screen computer in the morning Alice got it and setting it up as much as possible .but will have to set up my sofware up when she gets here. It has a screen bigger than my old computer o should see it a lot better. Hope it fit on my desk top. so see you in the morning <3 Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, So glad you are getting your computer with a big screen. You will enjoy it so much.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    That's great news, Marie!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Esther get in touch with my fitness pal and they will probable give your yor days bac. Just explain what happen. I will look up their address if tou like me too.

Marie

Ok. That would be great. Because I lose my 2 day streak now and restart on Monday. But that's ok. The perils of sea travel. But I love it. So enjoyable. B

Esther
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Marie, I'm so glad you'll get your new computer soon! I know you'll enjoy using that so much more than the crummy ipad. :)

Connie, I'm glad you're feeling good effects from your new eating plan. Getting good sleep is supposed to be really beneficial to weight loss.

Esther, you'll knock that 225 out so fast! And I hope you get your logging streak back. I know it shouldn't, but my logging streak means a lot to me, and I'm not even that far along.

Thanks, Nancy! House hunting was mostly "meh" on Friday. There was a house we were supposed to see today, that we felt we'd make an offer on, but found out yesterday that it had already sold before the official listing. But we did still see one house today. It has a lot of potential, and we're really considering it, if the houses we have lined up for Wednesday don't impress us. The house we saw today needs new flooring, a kitchen remodel, and a paint job throughout. But it is an interesting house and it made some kind of impression on us, haha. We have several really good looking ones lined up for Wednesday, if they don't sell by then. I hate waiting so long to see them, but our realtor is booked up tomorrow and Monday, and school starts back for me on Tuesday, so Wednesday is the first day available for more showings. We shall see!

Today I did something crazy, something I didn't think I'd do until we had a house. Today I accepted a plea of fostering 3 bottle fed kittens for the next 3 weeks. They'll need bottle feeding every 3-4 hours, and I'm sure our adult cats won't be thrilled, but I couldn't say no. I'll be getting them on Monday. <3

I also got my Fitbit Flex today! Woohoo! I can't wait to see what it says after my workout tomorrow. Oh and also, my in-laws commented several times on how much weight I'd lost, so that was nice. They noticed last month when we were at a wedding, and yesterday said it looked like I'd lost even more since then (which I have :) ). My mother in-law also passed on several pairs of jeans and shorts to me that don't fit her anymore, and they happen to be size 6's. They're high wasted, so that makes a difference as far as fitting better, but still. Haha. One pair is low-rise cut and so they are my new "goal" jeans, because I need to lose another half inch or so to fit into them well. I wore a size 30/33 jeans yesterday and they fit nicely, they're a really nice pair/brand of jeans my mom passed down to me several years ago when they got too small for her. It was really nice fitting into those again after many years. :) I had a very high calorie day today, but back to normal tomorrow. I'm thinking if I still see a loss again on Friday, I might make it a regular "allowance" to have a free-range day each Saturday. We'll see. I'm eager to get back on track and in the gym tomorrow though. :)

I hope everyone had a lovely Saturday. Keep your spirits high. :)

-Rachel
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!

Just peeking in. I slept late so did not get to church. I guess I needed the rest
    Marie..I'm sure you're going to be logging in soon getting your new computer set up.

Have a great day, all!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I can see this typing great
    <3 Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yea !!! Marie can see here computer screen. Better watch out Marie will burn up this computer.
    Having a lazy kind of afternoon.
    Nancy :)
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I thought I would say hi to everyone feeling alittle better today, I went to the grocery, and bought some vegetables and neccessities. I just made a big salad for supper and we're going to have grilled chicken, and maybe a baked potato. I weighed today after not since Monday and I am still in 170's, I wasnt sure how having a cold would effect me, even though I was still logging my food. I was still hungry even more so since I was feeling bad. Last night I gave in and went over on a 200 calorie cupcake, I had been craving something sweet. I really wanted brownies, but I figured that could lead to trouble for me, I will make them for Fathers Day, when the kids come over and that way they will be eaten, and not mainly by me. Well I gotta go, have a good week. Janice