I am in! Start weight: 165lbs (75kg)
    Current w: 157 lbs (71.3kg)
    GW: 132lbs (60kg).

I am 5'6" (ish) (167cm)
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Jason Sorry I can't answer any of your question. I just got my fit bit and it is still in the box waiting on my daughter to come out to get me set up for me. But sure their is someone that can help you here. Their are treads on fix bit you can join. I touht about looking into it Once aI get all set up.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

To our goup Glad you join us.
    marie
    Which fitbit do you have? I've been looking at getting one but not sure which one to get?
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am in! Start weight: 165lbs (75kg)
    Current w: 157 lbs (71.3kg)
    GW: 132lbs (60kg).

I am 5'6" (ish) (167cm)
    Welcome to our family of challenger's in losing 20 lbs. by Easter. Glad to meet you and have a wonderful day.

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm in.im hoping to lose more then 20 pounds by Easter.I wanna prove my family I can do it.started last Friday its my third time trying to lose weight.

SW-187lbs
    GW-118-120lbs
    Welcome to our tread Really glad you join us. have a wonderful day
    And wish you the best of luck

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    So is everyone going to be a group together and we can challenge each other through using fitbit?
    Jason

I have no intention of starting a fit bit Challenge.I am not competing with anyone in getting my steps up . I am just competing with my self in increasing my own steps. But I am sure there is lots of fit bit. challengers' out there. Barbiecat and my dear friend our queen of steppers will tell you the same thing.May be a wonderful ideal to some but not for me.
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Jason Sorry I can't answer any of your question. I just got my fit bit and it is still in the box waiting on my daughter to come out to get me set up for me. But sure their is someone that can help you here. Their are treads on fix bit you can join. I touht about looking into it Once aI get all set up.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

To our goup Glad you join us.
    marie
    Which fitbit do you have? I've been looking at getting one but not sure which one to get?

• CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    kate I do not know which one I have my son sent it to me for Christmas. I just look at the box and it said zip. My daughter has one just like it and loves hers. It will be interesting to see how many steps you take to walk to school with your child a week.
    When do you take your driving test?
    Marie
  • chrisa80249
    Options
    I'm in...lets do this.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I'm in...lets do this.

welcome to our thread glad to have you with us and hope your time with MFP is an enjoyable one Best of luck to you.939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers!
    Welcome new challengers! You have come to a very positive thread lead by our fearless leader and sweet friend, Marie.

I have had a great breakfast and am off to the gym.

Marie, my first Fitbit was a Zip, and I used it for nearly 2 years..even when I wasn't eating right. Loved it because you just had to tap the little window and the time, steps walked, and calories burned showed up. You will love it. No muss, no fuss.

Have a wonderful, productive day today, all.
    Stay strong!
    Connie
  • wendyjbog1
    wendyjbog1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a few days late, but I'll join the challenge!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    wendyjbog1 wrote: »
    I'm starting a few days late, but I'll join the challenge![/qlcome

Welcome Wendy. So you are a baker, What a job you will have. I would want to sample all of my cooking.
    especially the sweets stuff. But with determination you can do it.no never too late to start a new lifestyle
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Connie I have a question on this cream cheese what category is it in? FAT/,or PROTEIN or carb
    marie
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I need some serious motivation. I've been on MFP for a few years now and never stick with it, but I'm so fed up with the way I look. This is my year!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    linalynn86 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join? I need some serious motivation. I've been on MFP for a few years now and never stick with it, but I'm so fed up with the way I look. This is my year!!!

Never too late to start losing weight. Welcome to our thread glad to meet you.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    marie

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    kate I do not know which one I have my son sent it to me for Christmas. I just look at the box and it said zip. My daughter has one just like it and loves hers. It will be interesting to see how many steps you take to walk to school with your child a week.
    When do you take your driving test?
    Marie

Oohh the zip is the one I have been looking at. I think I will get one next week :)

I'm not sure yet. I dont know if driving tests ect work differently here in the UK? But after you have enough lessons and your instructor says you are ready, then you book a driving test, and there is usually a couple of weeks wait between booking it and doing it! I am booking it next week when I get paid so hopefully I should be doing it in February?
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Good morning Group,

Just fried up some mushrooms for my omelette this morning. It is very cold here a high of 19F
    in Southern Ontario.

Sunny- thanks for the explanation of Jicama. I am not a fan of yams too much so I probably won't try it. It does sound healthy.

Marie - Yes I am waiting for the new version of SB in the mail. I have ordered several things lately and waiting for them to come. One of my orders was sent back because the postal code (Canada) was out by one letter. Too much!

As far the fit bit users here, there is a challenge on here for those people who have them.
    Marie has this site as very casual and friendly no competition except with yourself.

• rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is my goal too!
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is my goal too!
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif939425cdiy8p6frc.gif939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

how about 3 big welcome to our group glad you join us
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Connie I have a question on this cream cheese what category is it in? FAT/,or PROTEIN or carb
    marie

Marie... I have been counting it as a fat just like the shredded cheddar we use in omelettes.

Connie