20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• jlightl24
    jlightl24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the link to the actual GROUP that that is 20lbs by Easter? I accidentally deleted it this morning, and now I can't find it
  • marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in! Need to get motivated for my upcomming wedding!
    SW: 180
    CW: 150
    GW: 130 (20 pound weight loss goal)
  • marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    jlightl24 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the link to the actual GROUP that that is 20lbs by Easter? I accidentally deleted it this morning, and now I can't find it

I don't know the group, but you can hit the star symbol at the top of the page and it will bookmark this discussion group for you so that next time all you have to do is hit the star again and this descussion group will pop up as saved. Hope this helps!
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself again this morning and I lost 1.2 lbs. Yes! I am enjoying putting my food and exercise into MFP. I used to dread it. Coming to this community board is icing on the cake... oops peanut butter on the apple.

"Change your mind change your life"
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    rgmooney66 wrote: »
    Count me in

you are in
    Marie
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• dawne000
    dawne000 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a late start... But I'll def try!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    dawne000 wrote: »
    I'm in! I have a late start... But I'll def try!

never too late.And you will do it
    Marie

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good afternoon Sunny. how has you day gone. have a nice breakfast and lunch?
    Marie.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »
    I weighed myself again this morning and I lost 1.2 lbs. Yes! I am enjoying putting my food and exercise into MFP. I used to dread it. Coming to this community board is icing on the cake... oops peanut butter on the apple.

"Change your mind change your life"

That's great, Sunny!
    This is the first time I have been connected to people on this site, and I really think it is helping me stay focused! Maybe connecting to others is one of the keys to being successful.
    Connie
  • emsmig01
    emsmig01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm in!!!

I also signed up for three spring running races, 5K, 10K and 10 mile. Gulp!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    emsmig01 wrote: »
    I'm late, but I'm in!!!

I also signed up for three spring running races, 5K, 10K and 10 mile. Gulp!!

Emsmig Welcome to this Easter challenge you are going to be one busy girl.
    I feel like spring is just around the corner now. I got my first catalog of seeds today in the mail.Good luck with your 5 K 10K and 10 mile and you weight lost.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Connie I have a question on this cream cheese what category is it in? FAT/,or PROTEIN or carb
    marie

Marie... I have been counting it as a fat just like the shredded cheddar we use in omelettes.

Connie

Marie...I went over the food lists in the book...cheese is a protein not a fat! Geez... I need to review everything now. Thanks for the question!
    Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Connie I have a question on this cream cheese what category is it in? FAT/,or PROTEIN or carb
    marie

Marie... I have been counting it as a fat just like the shredded cheddar we use in omelettes.

Connie

Marie...I went over the food lists in the book...cheese is a protein not a fat! Geez... I need to review everything now. Thanks for the question!
    Connie

Ok.. I just need to read the entire food lists again AND take notes..You can use cheese as a protein OR fat. That's my final answer! So glad cause I have been putting cheese in my omelette and counting it as fat!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I think I need to order the book so I can find tings more easy. I have the kindle version and hard to navigate around in it Alice will be out tis week end and I will get her to copy it off for me. I do not know how to copy things out of a book.
    Marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,955 Member
    Options
    194904olsgis3xqe.gif
    Today the line dance teacher taught a really hard dance so I consider this morning exercise for the brain and for the body.

:D I don't have a fitbit (just a pedometer) and I'm not following the 1-1-1 food plan but I have a plan that works for me. I compete only against myself and that works great.

If it works don't fix it and if it isn't working, seek a solution and be open minded to new ideas.

<3 Barbie
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I unplugged for a couple of days - all is well just realized I was browsing through the message boards way more than I should so stepped back and reviewed that habit. It can truly consume you! Not too much during the week because I work and do not log into personal sites but the weekend it was too much.
    But I will still post to let everyone know how I am progressing and to read the encouraging posts from everyone and hopefully leave some encouragement as well.
    Have not scale hopped all week so no idea how I am doing there but I am watching what I am eating and trying to get my steps in but not nearly enough. Saturday's WI may not be as good as last week but that is ok...no matter what I know I have done very well and will not give up!
    Take care my friends!
    Alice
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll! Just checking in with a'll! I've sent some of ya'l friend request and I must say! it does help with accountability. Seeing everyone log-ins reminds me to stay on top of my stuff! I'm not gonna weigh myself until the end of the month. (Or least I'm going to try!) I do have an appointment this upcoming Monday where they'll weigh me, and run my fat numbers but outside of that I'm going to stay away from the scale and stay on here. Come to think of it... Remembering that I have that appointment on Monday should help me to push harder. I'd like to smile getting on the scale on Monday and if I push through the rest of this week and weekend perhaps I can.. How are ya'll doing? It's way early in the challenge... Are you getting in gym time?
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!
    It's very cold here in South Carolina as I suspect it is everywhere in the country. It's about 18 with a wind chill of 11. Brrrr.....
    I have done an exercise DVD and will be heading out soon to take the dog to the groomer.
    I hope all of you have a wonderful, productive, mindful day.
    Stay Strong!
    Connie
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I certainly would like to join as well! =) I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and it's crept back on. I want to get rid of it for good! 20lbs by Easter is a challenging but possibly achievable goal but since I'm starting late I'll just strive to lose as much as I can!

Currant weight 159.6
    Beginning weight 164lbs
    Total lost 4.4lbs