Replies

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I missed all of the butts
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I do not understand the current obsession with huge butts. Yuck.
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

Do you have a good friend named "Becky"?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

:laugh:

Hi, Jof.
  • blktngldhrt
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    tigersword wrote: »
    You're in for a rude awakening in the real world if you think MFP is a tough place to hang out. I mean yes- it's rambunctious- but really it's quiet tame.

I don't know if I agree with this. Sure the "real" world can be ugly, but MFP is a haven for little weasley buttheads to be mean and snarky hiding behind their keyboards. I suspect that 90% of the "clever" posters here would never open their mouths in the real world for fear of getting smacked up.

This site is incredibly tame. I dint really see anyone on here acting in a way I don't see people acting in the real world every day.

You want to see mean and snarky? Check out Facebook or YouTube comments.

check the baby forums- I hear those places are RUTHLESS.

I'd also say check out a sport bike forum- they are brutal.

Baby forums ftw. Those mommies are mean.
  • blktngldhrt
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Rachel wrote: »
    Hey guys, this topic seems to need a reminder about this guideline:

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity or vulgarity

I'm any state of dress?? A fully clothed butt can't be posted? Wow.. That's interesting. Good to know.

How close is too close?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity

I'm any state of dress?? A fully clothed butt can't be posted? Wow.. That's interesting. Good to know.

How close is too close?

Notice how many times that rule gets broken on MFP.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

- no nudity

How close is too close?

Notice how many times that rule gets broken on MFP.

yeah...I saw a butt with a thong yesterday. I'm not complaining. I can appreciate a good butt, whether it be male or female.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

YUCK.

And now this will be stuck in my head all day.

- no nudity

How close is too close?

Apparently full body is too close, as I had 3 full body example pics in this thread removed. In 2 of them they weren't even really butt focused.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

- no nudity

How close is too close?

That's what got the yoga pants thread deleted. I believe it's up to the moderator's discretion. :indifferent:
  • blktngldhrt
    Options
    tigersword wrote: »

YUCK.

And now this will be stuck in my head all day.

- no nudity

How close is too close?

Apparently full body is too close, as I had 3 full body example pics in this thread removed. In 2 of them they weren't even really butt focused.

Guess I can't post my butt picture showing a round bum minus the spine curve. So weird.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

YUCK.

hater.

I'll have you know I love my huge butt.
    It's great for squatting. Deadlifting. Box jumps. jump rope. leg press. grabbing- glute squeezes- vibrations- shimmy's- pelvic locks- interior circles- dress wearing- pant wearing- undie wearing.

My butt is GREAT.
    Great for power lifting.
    Great for dressing nicely.
    Great for belly dancing.
    Great for sex.... and other.

And I'm sorry yours isn't. B/c you're missing out.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

YUCK.

hater.

It's great for squatting. Deadlifting. Box jumps. jump rope. leg press. grabbing- glute squeezes- vibrations- shimmy's- pelvic locks- interior circles- dress wearing- pant wearing- undie wearing.

My butt is GREAT.
    Great for power lifting.
    Great for belly dancing.

by.gif

I always <3 your posts
  • blktngldhrt
    Options

YUCK.

hater.

My butt is GREAT.
    Great for power lifting.
    Great for belly dancing.

Bahahaha. This.

The only thing I don't like about having a bubble butt is the jean back gap. Ironically I never have this problem with j-los jean brand. :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    well.

Yes- there is that- I didn't say there weren't down sides... LOL- because there ARE- but honestly- the trade off- is beyond worth it.

And yeah- I LURVE J-Lo clothes- she actually cuts them to fit women with some real actual high rise shape. They only clothes that don't creep up on me. lurve. I have a pair of high waisted pants of hers.

Finally squeezed myself into them after my bulk (when I bought them I couldn't get them over my thighs HA)... WINNNNNINNNNNGGGGGGG
  • yopeeps025
    Options

YUCK.

I find it funny she only has two functions for her butt.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    LoryBear wrote: »
    levitateme wrote: »
    LoryBear wrote: »
    I really have nothing to say anymore. From the people who are being genuine jerks to me, to the immature posts, this thread answered no questions and it's just dumb now. I thought about starting up on MFP again but I have no interest after this.

Who's being a jerk to you?

Some lady went flag happy and started arguing with everyone because she got offended that her daughter has the "butt showing" posture you mentioned in your OP?

Snarky comments about why am I comparing myself, when this is a website about self improvement and I just recently learned that something was unobtainable, that I always thought had been. Someone called me whiny, and another person made a stupid comment accusing me of showing off my *kitten* when it's not even me. Just genuine rudeness being passed all around.
    I did not call you whiny; I said you can keep whining.

You asked if it was possible to change your butt shape, and someone posted a good example of how someone else made a fabulous change to their body shape and created the best butt they could have given their genetics.

Instead of being inspired by that and taking it as a "yes, you can make the best of what you have", you dismissed it and said you don't look like that.

You can sit on the computer looking for answers you want to hear, or you can get into the gym, lift heavy, target the glutes, and eat at an appropriate calorie level for your goal

You decide.
  • blktngldhrt
    Options

YUCK.

Poor poor unappreciated butt.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I was fat with a round butt. Then I got thin with a flat butt. Now I am fit with a round butt that looks very different than my old fat round butt.

You give me hope, thank you! :smile:
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options

YUCK.

Umm...aren't those the only two functions?
  • yopeeps025
    Options

YUCK.

Umm...aren't those the only two functions?

OH no MFP friend.