Is this true about butts?

Options

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I do not understand the current obsession with huge butts. Yuck.
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

I find it funny she only has two functions for her butt.

Poor poor unappreciated butt.

Umm...aren't those the only two functions?

How about standing, walking, pushing, pulling, jumping........
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

Oh yes, those I understand. I thought they meant functions exclusively for a butt--sitting and crapping are the only ones that came to mind.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

YUCK.

Oh yes, those I understand. I thought they meant functions exclusively for a butt--sitting and crapping are the only ones that came to mind.

You are still missing some the JO talked about.

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

YUCK.

please see my above post about the list of things I use my greatly appreciate lovely derriere for- regularly.
  • malavika413
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

YUCK.

please see my above post about the list of things I use my greatly appreciate lovely derriere for- regularly.

Oh okay. But a lot of people never do any of those things, whereas everyone sits and craps (and wears underwear, sure).
  • JoRocka
    Options
    perhaps they should get out more.

The world is full of things to do- bike- swim- rock climb- run- horse back ride- ice stake ski...
    -
    seriously- you're body is an amazing piece of machine that doubles as a work of art- why treat is as something to just "sit on"

I mean that's the exact same as saying your mouth is just for putting food in.... how sad is life that that's what you boil your body down to.
  • malavika413
    Options
    perhaps they should get out more.

The world is full of things to do- bike- swim- rock climb- run- horse back ride- ice stake ski...
    -
    seriously- you're body is an amazing piece of machine that doubles as a work of art- why treat is as something to just "sit on"

I mean that's the exact same as saying your mouth is just for putting food in.... how sad is life that that's what you boil your body down to.

Hmm, interesting perspective. I don't do any of those things you listed.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    You don't participate any any physical activities what so ever?

• malavika413
    Options
    You don't participate any any physical activities what so ever?

I walk around from place to place. Believe it or not, not everyone chooses to exercise.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ??? You don't use your butt to crap. It just happens to be the area where the *kitten* is. It has nothing to do with your glutes. They just hold you in the squatting position, or provide a surface for you to sit down on. Now, I can say I have used my glutes to prevent myself from crapping in an urgent situation. Sometimes, you just need to clench and get to the pot as quick as possible, and then the glutes can play a major role.

And seriously? An u s is the proper anatomical term, why would that be starred out? It's not an obscene thing at all.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

YUCK.

Oh okay. But a lot of people never do any of those things, whereas everyone sits and craps (and wears underwear, sure).

Not everyone wears underwear
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options

YUCK.

Not everyone wears underwear

Truth.
  • blktngldhrt
    Options
    ??? You don't use your butt to crap. It just happens to be the area where the *kitten* is. It has nothing to do with your glutes. They just hold you in the squatting position, or provide a surface for you to sit down on. Now, I can say I have used my glutes to prevent myself from crapping in an urgent situation. Sometimes, you just need to clench and get to the pot as quick as possible, and then the glutes can play a major role.

I didn't know a nus was an unacceptable word here. And the hits just keep on coming.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have not read all 5 pages. Has anyone suggested the "Strong Curves" program?

Also, for non-gaping waist band jeans I always recommend Levi's 515 (and it just so happens that I got a new pair and am showing them off in my avatar. I have an 11" difference between hips/waist and butt.)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I didn't know a nus was an unacceptable word here. And the hits just keep on coming.

And then when I edited it, and added this exact same sentiment, it was mysteriously unstarred.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

And then when I edited it, and added this exact same sentiment, it was mysteriously unstarred.

Never mind. It's back
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    tigersword wrote: »
    You're in for a rude awakening in the real world if you think MFP is a tough place to hang out. I mean yes- it's rambunctious- but really it's quiet tame.

I don't know if I agree with this. Sure the "real" world can be ugly, but MFP is a haven for little weasley buttheads to be mean and snarky hiding behind their keyboards. I suspect that 90% of the "clever" posters here would never open their mouths in the real world for fear of getting smacked up.

This site is incredibly tame. I dint really see anyone on here acting in a way I don't see people acting in the real world every day.

You want to see mean and snarky? Check out Facebook or YouTube comments.

Youtube comments are hilarious.

The other day I was looking at some video on youtube and the first comment was like "Haha, white people are crazy amirite?" and it was followed by 200 replies tearing the girl that made that comment apart, calling her antisemitic names and insinuating that she is a *kitten*...

So yeah. MFP is pretty tame. Peeps be like "you are attacking meee!!!" and all anyone did was tell them they are inaccurately measuring nondairy creamer. Bananas
  • blktngldhrt
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have not read all 5 pages. Has anyone suggested the "Strong Curves" program?

Also, for non-gaping waist band jeans I always recommend Levi's 515 (and it just so happens that I got a new pair and am showing them off in my avatar. I have an 11" difference between hips/waist and butt.

Your avatar is an inappropriate clothed butt close-up. Beware.

I'll have to check those jeans out. Thanks. They look great on you.
  • blktngldhrt
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »
    You're in for a rude awakening in the real world if you think MFP is a tough place to hang out. I mean yes- it's rambunctious- but really it's quiet tame.

I don't know if I agree with this. Sure the "real" world can be ugly, but MFP is a haven for little weasley buttheads to be mean and snarky hiding behind their keyboards. I suspect that 90% of the "clever" posters here would never open their mouths in the real world for fear of getting smacked up.

This site is incredibly tame. I dint really see anyone on here acting in a way I don't see people acting in the real world every day.

The other day I was looking at some video on youtube and the first comment was like "Haha, white people are crazy amirite?" and it was followed by 200 replies tearing the girl that made that comment apart, calling her antisemitic names and insinuating that she is a *kitten*...

So yeah. MFP is pretty tame. Peeps be like "you are attacking meee!!!" and all anyone did was tell them they are inaccurately measuring nondairy creamer. Bananas

That's a lie. Those people are totally being attacked. Don't get me started on the people against demonizing sugar. They're inappropriate and out of control. Bullies. All of them
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »

Read the youtube comments on Bill Cosby drama.