Is this true about butts?

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    You don't participate any any physical activities what so ever?

I walk around from place to place. Believe it or not, not everyone chooses to exercise.

So the answer was no.- you don't.

And my only comment to that is
    "you should"
  • JoRocka
    levitateme wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    tigersword wrote: »
    You're in for a rude awakening in the real world if you think MFP is a tough place to hang out. I mean yes- it's rambunctious- but really it's quiet tame.

I don't know if I agree with this. Sure the "real" world can be ugly, but MFP is a haven for little weasley buttheads to be mean and snarky hiding behind their keyboards. I suspect that 90% of the "clever" posters here would never open their mouths in the real world for fear of getting smacked up.

This site is incredibly tame. I dint really see anyone on here acting in a way I don't see people acting in the real world every day.

You want to see mean and snarky? Check out Facebook or YouTube comments.

Youtube comments are hilarious.

The other day I was looking at some video on youtube and the first comment was like "Haha, white people are crazy amirite?" and it was followed by 200 replies tearing the girl that made that comment apart, calling her antisemitic names and insinuating that she is a *kitten*...

So yeah. MFP is pretty tame. Peeps be like "you are attacking meee!!!" and all anyone did was tell them they are inaccurately measuring nondairy creamer. Bananas

That's a lie. Those people are totally being attacked. Don't get me started on the people against demonizing sugar. They're inappropriate and out of control. Bullies. All of them
    don't forget about cheerios girl.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I have not read all 5 pages. Has anyone suggested the "Strong Curves" program?

Also, for non-gaping waist band jeans I always recommend Levi's 515 (and it just so happens that I got a new pair and am showing them off in my avatar. I have an 11" difference between hips/waist and butt.

Your avatar is an inappropriate clothed butt close-up. Beware.

I'll have to check those jeans out. Thanks. They look great on you.

Jeans are inappropriate? Who'd of thunk?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    levitateme wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    You're in for a rude awakening in the real world if you think MFP is a tough place to hang out. I mean yes- it's rambunctious- but really it's quiet tame.

I don't know if I agree with this. Sure the "real" world can be ugly, but MFP is a haven for little weasley buttheads to be mean and snarky hiding behind their keyboards. I suspect that 90% of the "clever" posters here would never open their mouths in the real world for fear of getting smacked up.

This site is incredibly tame. I dint really see anyone on here acting in a way I don't see people acting in the real world every day.

Youtube comments are hilarious.

The other day I was looking at some video on youtube and the first comment was like "Haha, white people are crazy amirite?" and it was followed by 200 replies tearing the girl that made that comment apart, calling her antisemitic names and insinuating that she is a *kitten*...

So yeah. MFP is pretty tame. Peeps be like "you are attacking meee!!!" and all anyone did was tell them they are inaccurately measuring nondairy creamer. Bananas

It's why I dont' bother helping anymore. "I just want to stay fat, and don't listen to good advice."
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member

Also, for non-gaping waist band jeans I always recommend Levi's 515 (and it just so happens that I got a new pair and am showing them off in my avatar. I have an 11" difference between hips/waist and butt.

Not me! Any close up of boobs, crotch, or butt in any state of dress..apparently. I'm still not sure what constites a close up.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

Not me! Any close up of boobs, crotch, or butt in any state of dress..apparently. I'm still not sure what constites a close up.

I think they're less strict about profile pics unless someone complains. And I've seen some pretty raunchy ones.
  • blktngldhrt
    auddii wrote: »

I think they're less strict about profile pics unless someone complains. And I've seen some pretty raunchy ones.

I'm sure they are. I was trying to make a joke. I'm socially awkward so my humor gets lost a lot..online and IRL
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

I'm sure they are. I was trying to make a joke. I'm socially awkward so my humor gets lost a lot..online and IRL

Doh!
  • JoRocka

I was with you still.

<insert giggity joke here>
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member

Ah, okay. I read back. This site is weird. I can understand the close-up breast rule, breasts don't have much to do with fitness, but the butt is a rather large muscle group. Doesn't "Fitness" involve the shaping and revelation of muscle groups?
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I do not understand the current obsession with huge butts. Yuck.
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

hater.

I'll have you know I love my huge butt.
    It's great for squatting. Deadlifting. Box jumps. jump rope. leg press. grabbing- glute squeezes- vibrations- shimmy's- pelvic locks- interior circles- dress wearing- pant wearing- undie wearing.

My butt is GREAT.
    Great for power lifting.
    Great for dressing nicely.
    Great for belly dancing.
    Great for sex.... and other.

And I'm sorry yours isn't. B/c you're missing out.

Right! Plus if you do kettlebells all of the power comes from your glutes and legs! Beploveshomer, you sound highly judgmental right now (and just a little immature). I love my big butt! It comes from genes and hard work.

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member

This is the number one complaint people have about forums- keyboard warriors. And while I agree- it exists- some people genuinely are *kitten*.

like me. and DB. were grade A douchey people in real life- and on the keyboard. Well- to be fair- this place is censored more than a church- so - I suspect we're both significantly worse in real life.

as are most people on my friends list.
    This is true. I don't know how my wife puts up with it, but she's a saint.

I'm the kind of guy that will loudly offer to buy a man's daughter if their actions in a public place irk me. It's good that I live on the red end of a nice state, so with all the anti-science, anti-diversity, anti-women points of view here, I have a lot of targets.

Eastern Washington, a target rich environment. - That's marketing gold right there ya'll.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    You don't participate any any physical activities what so ever?

I walk around from place to place. Believe it or not, not everyone chooses to exercise.

Lolz. Is it because your BF won't let you? :laugh:
  • dbmata

Or a gaming forum.
  • dbmata
    This thread could have been magic
    image removed by staff

I like how the rule that was quoted and bolded specifically states "close up" pics, yet all of the pics I posted were specifically full body shots (and not a violation of the rules) but were removed anyway. As an owner and moderator on several forums, when you post rules, you have to follow those rules as they are written. Personal preference has no place in moderating.

The inconsistency is just kinda the norm with MFP though, from the app working/not working... to really strange moderation. It's a fecal theater.
  • dbmata
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

Current? lol. How old are you?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member

YUCK.

real-mad.gif
  • dbmata

People who would edit out folks in workout gear, but not in burqas.
  • blktngldhrt

I was with you still.

<insert giggity joke here>

d9i6486uu6gz.gif
  • blktngldhrt
    dbmata wrote: »

YUCK.

Current? lol. How old are you?

I like big butts and I cannot lie.. Baby got to be younger than 22, I would say. Or just recently started paying attention to music videos and pop artists.