Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Anne you are a nut but loads of fun
    marie
  • BlueHarebell
    Options
    Well, thanks Marie. A coconut? Because of the hair? Have a lovely day, you and your sweetie.
    Anne.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    This is for all the grannies
    868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif
  • BlueHarebell
    Options
    Boy, I wish Marie! Cute. Any sign of the little baby yet? Anne.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :D You all look great in your pictures.....Bob, it's great to finally see your face.
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :D You all look great in your pictures.....Bob, it's great to finally see your face

Barbie Bob I a nice looking guy. Thanks for showing us how you lookBob.
    you look great.
    marie
    Boy, I wish Marie! Cute. Any sign of the little baby yet? Anne.
    no not yet. If not here by Sunday they will induced labor. They tought Monday he was on his way but false alarm. Thanks for asking., anne I am haing another restless night.today I have a doctor appointment at 11 AM but they got my lab work on the computer and done took a peek at it. look like they failed to get my blood sugar That means another needle in my hands,

Marie

• BlueHarebell
    Options
    Sorry to hear you have to trek off to the docs again MARIE, plus another needle. At the least the little one won't be premature, bless him. My eldest was a 7 month baby at 3lb 12 oz. It was touch and go, but look at him now, he dwarfs his full term brother at 6 ft and is a lovely bear of a man. Think of Raymond the tv show and the two brothers. Lol. Looking forward to some good news soon. Anne ❤️
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Anne, you are too funny and no witch by any means. You are lovely and the Celtic and all that is very spunky.

Last night was my first rehearsal for a ladies choir I joined. It is going to be fun and some work too. I am in the Soprano section right now but I may have to go down to Soprano 2.
    I will see, two of the songs were quite high for me. Mr. Sandman and Unchained Melody.
    We have some great songs, like Penny Lane and the Impossible Dream. We will get a CD to practice our parts at home.

Today was my Yoga Practice this morning and then lunch with a friend and some shopping at Target. My DH was supposed to stay overnight for work but he left me a message and will be coming home instead.

Have a great evening and if anyone is watching the series The Book of Negros its on tonight at nine.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Shirley chat channel? I see you like Panera . I do too. I like to get a small soup and cobb salad.

Hugs marie
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Shirley, your songs sound great and such fun to sing lovely songs.

Marie, when I went on Medicare my doctor stopped doing my A1C as part of my blood test and always takes it when I go to get results. It is something about the way Medicare requires it.

Oops, sleeping pill is kicking in so good night ladies.
    Janet in Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Morning,
    A cloudy day but the temperatures are warming up.

My daughter is moving to her new house on Saturday so the weather should be cooperating. We used to help with all the moves but now that we are getting older they
    are doing it themselves. We moved both our daughters when one was in university and the other in college. Now they are on their own.

I am waiting this morning for my Avon rep to come and give me my order then I can start my exercising.

Have a great day!
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am 37 and this thread is right up my ally!
    Welcome to our thread. Billie hope this work out for you
    513727mzfgbailft.gif
    :) Marie

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :D:'( slept too late so no time to chat.....teaching line dance later after the long dog walk
    <3 Barbie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Morning,

Going to have to bundle up the weatherman says its 27F but feels like 14. Brrr!

Now to make some breakfast Ham & broccoli Frittata.

Barbie - Enjoy the walk with your lovely poodles. :)

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good morning Shirley and Barbie .Shirley your breakfast sounds good .
    Barbie enjoy your walk this morning. too cold for me.its 28 here right now . Will be going to Kroger and will not use one of their motorize chair. so will get some steps in there.
    have a great day both of you. my long time friends.

Marie

Love Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Look like I copy billiejean post and posted it on the wrong thread. so sorry.
  • BlueHarebell
    Options
    Morning everybody. I've been catching up on the housework and washing the sheets etc.
    Where's that little baby, MARIE!
  • Shirley61
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Morning,

It's 19F this morning so no outside walking for me. Dave is going to pick up our new boat foam
    and cushions for our bed on the boat. I hope my back likes it this summer.
    He will also be picking up our water tank this week which was repaired. Always something to fix on an old boat.

As for me I will be walking with my new DVD this morning and then I think I will get at
    my grandbaby's blanket today. Nothing planned today so just doing some things around the house.

Enjoy the day!

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Beautiful Sunday . So nice here in Texas been outside walking without a Jacket. my day went fine did not have to look for any lost or misplaced Item. And that is a wonder in it self Sure hope I did lost some weight tho. That would be a fantastic lost. had a good old home made hamburger for lunch. Breakfast had my first cantaloupe of the year Don't know what country it was from but one of the better one I had all summer long last year. I also got a personel size watermelon and it was good too. About all I know today.
    Marie