carbs are my enemy

Options

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    LeenaGee wrote: »
    If you guys have it all worked out then write a book - you will make a fortune.

I did not say "no one can eat at a surplus and lose"

and there is no clear answer to "how do I believe people lose weight, long term, and maintain it" - if I knew I would write a book - and make a fortune.

Be aware of energy intake, be aware of energy output, adjust accordingly to balance. Pay me.

Too much work. Do you have a pill or a drink that will speed the process up?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »

and there is no clear answer to "how do I believe people lose weight, long term, and maintain it" - if I knew I would write a book - and make a fortune.

Nah CICO won't sell books or dvd's or anything else....too many free sites like MFP.
    Plus telling someone they have to be accountable for their own Dietary intake isn't what most people want to hear.

that and it would be about a three page book ....
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    so you make blanket statements that you know nothing about ...? legit ...

Certainly do and look at you guys, you go for it every time. If you don't like what I say ignore me, simple as that. I will keep poaching my healthy eating. No one will get hurt eating fresh food.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Be aware of energy intake, be aware of energy output, adjust accordingly to balance. Pay me.

Yes. Bottled By Broscience.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Certainly do and look at you guys, you go for it every time. If you don't like what I say ignore me, simple as that. I will keep poaching my healthy eating. No one will get hurt eating fresh food.

so you admit to knowing nothing? Good, case closed...

We don't go for anything...we challenge you on statements that you know have no basis in fact....but hey tis the season for trolls...

how do you poach healthy eating? Are you stealing something...

• asdowe13
    Options

We can't ignore you. Misinformation shouldn't go uncorrected
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    BRB starting my new company!
  • asdowe13
    Options

Yes. Bottled By Broscience.

<Insert Take my money Gif>
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    BRB starting my new company!

I was in on this, too! I want my share :)
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You are so funny. Suddenly, I am a troll because I believe in eating fresh food. Now that is hilarious.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    You are so funny. Suddenly, I am a troll because I believe in eating fresh food. Now that is hilarious.

umm no ..

you said you post moronic statements to get a response = troll
  • ndj1979
    Options

oh wait, let me guess you do paleo, because cavemen....right?
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options

Nah CICO won't sell books or dvd's or anything else....too many free sites like MFP.
    Plus telling someone they have to be accountable for their own Dietary intake isn't what most people want to hear.

No they want to hear "it isn't your fault . . . it's <insert condition invented yesterday>'s fault . . . and here's how to beat said condition and still eat your 4,000 + calories/day".

I'd say let's write that book, but those who follow CICO and wanted to get rich first already wrote it . . . :(
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I certainly have no problems with CICO just choices of nutrition this day in age make it hard for someone who has to watch every morsal that lands in her mouth. but change is happening slowly
  • rachylouise87
    Options
    jenjay8045 wrote: »
    Just putting this out there...If you do a low carb lifestyle, eventually you will run out of this "water weight" You cannot lose 85 pounds of "just" water weight in 6 months. How do I know???? Because I am living freaking proof! UGH. So tired of all these so called experts here....OP if LOw carb helps keep you balanced, do it and when you eat your carbs eat the good ones found in fres veggies and quality grains... Best of luck! :)

High five, little lady!! :)

love both of these
  • rachylouise87
    Options
    i dont think everyone here is going to agree. i think i should reiterate that my title was Carbs are MY enemy and not "the" "your" "everyones" totally meant this for me in which i have now decided to change my %'s which has made me feel so much better healthier etc and i now look forward to weigh in day.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You can still lower calories and create a bigger deficit or exercise more to counter it >:)

Yes that would work but in reality asking a tired, menopausal woman who has not slept due to hot flushes and is on her feet all day in an active job, to eat less and exercise more, is asking for trouble.

So basically, women should be treated differently because their female body parts and female hormones render them unable to do things that others can do or behave in a reasonable manner when it is suggested that they do things that other people do.

Cool! Not only do I get to look forward to one day turning 50, I'll get to live in 1950 as well.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Or do paleo because - healthy diet.

Before you get butt hurt - not the only healthy diet, not necessarily the best healthy diet, but maybe a healthy diet that suits that person.

;)
  • ndj1979
    Options

Before you butt hurt - not the only healthy diet, not necessarily the best healthy diet, but maybe a healthy diet that suits that person.

;)

is there a fly buzzing in here...I think I hear something...
  • rachylouise87
    Options

Before you butt hurt - not the only healthy diet, not necessarily the best healthy diet, but maybe a healthy diet that suits that person.

;)
    ^^ this
This discussion has been closed.