Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    cindytw wrote: »
    Just another "delusional" MD who counters the all calories are the same theory. Obviously, he must be a quack, a liar, or just trying to sell something. And he has the nerve to say that a calories from a Big Gulp and broccoli are not the same. Imagine that?

http://drhyman.com/blog/2014/04/10/calories-dont-matter/

Thanks for the awesome link that covers the subject well without heavy science.

But wait, the "moderation Nazis" that think eating muffins and pizza is just fine all the time within calorie range, they the "experts" on health have deemed Dr. Hyman a "quack". so it must be so. How could we go against such experts??!! (uh yeah, I can't post the real term I want to call these people as it would be flagged!!)

Awww look at you, trying to use an extreme hypothetical to prove a weak point.

Weak point is weak. Try again.

in my experience, the ones that resort to calling others nazis are the real nazis….

The only Nazi I've ever liked was Soup.

Very clever!!

But all you've done there is just watered it down and taken the s's out of Nazis!

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    Since Nazi pizza would be vegetarian I am refusing to board this particular train...

I guess pizza is considered "unhealthy" because it is unconsciously associated with "ridiculously easy to over consume".
    That's an entirely different issue, but it seems to get blindsided a lot around here.

Sure.

That said given the trend these days of attaching everything but the kitchen sink to the crusts of pizza (I'm sure one pizza chain has one out now which has cheeseburgers pegged to it...) as well as on pizzas I think people are sadly associating it with low quality, stuff your face food.

Which is a shame given a good quality pizza is a win on many fronts.

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Locking this thread as it violates rules 1 (attacking others) and 2 (drama).

If anyone had any questions please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.