What TRULY Gets under your Skin? Just Really ERRRKKSS You?

Options

Replies

• carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Also, women who tinkle and don't wipe the seat.

Eh? Is that even possible?
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

And why aimed at "women"?
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Happens all the time in public rest rooms, where many women would rather squat that sit directly on the seat. I always wipe down the seat first anyway. It's a good way to check and make sure there is toilet paper in the stall.

Of course I also live in a house with four boys (three sons and s husband) so for me there is no escaping "piddle puddles"
  • watermelon899
    Options
    Not writing God with a capital letter. ^
  • carlosjenno
    Options

Depends on the context surely?

• heanbean92
    Options
    When people spell irks incorrectly.
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Spelling "irk" with an "e."
  • heanbean92
    Options
    Spelling "irk" with an "e."

I think you're my spirit animal.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when people type sentences and paragraphs capitalizing every first letter of every word.

It irritates me to no end when someone gets on the treadmill right next to me, when there is a row of empty treadmills.

But probably the one that gets me the most riled up is when stupid *kitten* dog owners let their dogs out of their house (in a neighborhood, not out in BFE on their own acreage) without a leash. Because of idiots who should not be allowed to own pets, those dogs are going to either a) get seriously injured by a spooked runner protecting herself or b) injure a spooked runner and then be subsequently put down when animal control is called.
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

Of course I also live in a house with four boys (three sons and s husband) so for me there is no escaping "piddle puddles"

I live with a (thankfully) fastidious Hubby, and two boys. The house rule is, if you want to pee standing up, head outside and mark whatever tree or blade of grass you want. If you leave pee splattered around the bathroom you WILL have to use the "2nd bathroom" (an outhouse).

Pet peeves: when other people come to visit and leave "piddle puddles". Ew. Take a seat. You're a poor shot or you're shooting with a smaller caliber gun than you think.

TV shows and commercials that portray men like bumbling idiots, incompetent fools or self-centered jerks. (While simultaneously casting powerful, successful, "all that is holy and right in the world" portrayals of women...)

Women who rant about misogyny while spouting misandric crap. (Most "feminists" I've met.) How about respect and equality for all.
  • heanbean92
    Options

I'm an atheist and this annoys me too.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    heanbean92 wrote: »

lol. i get annoyed when people DO capitalize god.

• heanbean92
    Options
    heanbean92 wrote: »

lol. i get annoyed when people DO capitalize god.

Depends on the context, I suppose. :p

• Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When people dont knock on the door.
  • carlosjenno
    Options
    a) get seriously injured by a spooked runner protecting herself or b) injure a spooked runner and then be subsequently put down when animal control is called.

This happened to me in Spain a couple of years ago while out running and a dog attacked me. It backed off when I went back at it. On the return loop, the owner had it leashed and muzzled. She refused to even look at me. For a dog owner to have a muzzle in their possession means that surely they know that the dog is unpredictable. Good job it never actually bit me, I would've lost it completely...
  • carlosjenno
    Options
    When people dont knock on the door.

How do you know? If they've not knocked, how do you know anyone was ever there?
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Beacause I have ears and eyes
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Not thinking there are 2 sides to a story.
    I always heard there were three sides. The 2 you are referring about and the truth which lies somewhere in the middle.
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    people not using their turn signal
  • maggymae78
    maggymae78 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Dog owners who don't pick up their dog's mess. Disgusting.

I HATE this - it happens in my apartment complex all the time. The worst are the piles that are less than 10 feet from the provided clean-up baggies and trashcans.