Eating at Taco Bell, what would you order ?

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Avocado, Water, Tomato, Onion, Jalapeno, Salt, Cilantro, Lemon Juice, Ascorbic or Erythorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate

Just sayin.

You ain't had my guacamole, son. Mines the real deal. just sayin :wink:

I didn't say it was very good guacamole. But it's certainly real guacamole. I imagine most people would be surprised to see that Taco Bell guacamole was made with pretty much the exact same ingredients you'd use at home.
  • Elby0030
    Elby0030 Posts: 32
    Options
    I would order TACO'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    not looking u cal but I would get a Crunch Wrap Supreme, no tomatoes, no sour cream & a Dorrito's Loco Taco
    Now Taco Salad
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

Avocado, Water, Tomato, Onion, Jalapeno, Salt, Cilantro, Lemon Juice, Ascorbic or Erythorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate

Just sayin.

You ain't had my guacamole, son. Mines the real deal. just sayin :wink:

I didn't say it was very good guacamole. But it's certainly real guacamole. I imagine most people would be surprised to see that Taco Bell guacamole was made with pretty much the exact same ingredients you'd use at home.

I'm not going to debate guacamole, bud. :-) You're right.
  • watermillion
    watermillion Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can't lose weight eating fast food unless it's a salad. There is something they put in the ingredients that cause me to overeat. So I stay away
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Dont eat fast food...

I make my own taco salads with no shells or have a low carb tortilla with lean ground beef + bell peppers + feta cheese + spices...

Learn to cook...

You're assuming that people eat taco bell because they don't know how to cook. Also, what you're making sounds a lot more like souvlaki than taco salad
  • KendraLynne530
    Options
    No we won't tell you it's ok to eat Taco Bell.

Double triple quadruple agree. The term "It'll be just a minute, we have to clean out the meat hose" shouldn't apply to food.

So, obviously, now that I stick to real foods, I have no business at Taco Bell. But the old me would get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, or the biggest fatty nachos they offer. And a little too frequently :)
  • jonnythan
    Options

Double triple quadruple agree. The term "It'll be just a minute, we have to clean out the meat hose" shouldn't apply to food.

So, obviously, now that I stick to real foods, I have no business at Taco Bell. But the old me would get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, or the biggest fatty nachos they offer. And a little too frequently :)

Taco Bell is real food. It's delicious, and it's OK to eat there. You obviously like the food. It's not bad for you. So eat it.
  • watermillion
    watermillion Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Taco Bell is real food. It's delicious, and it's OK to eat there. You obviously like the food. It's not bad for you. So eat it.
    taco bell is not real food. their hamburger meat comes in a package and its filled with msg. it causes me to overeat like crazy
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    The old me would have 2 crisp beef burritos with guacamole and hot salsa. The new me would have 2 crisp beef burritos with guacamole and hot salsa.
    Edited to say we don't have a Taco Bell where I live and so I only have it about once every 10 years. Not really a problem I have to deal with.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is delicious. My go to is a Cheesy Gordita Crucnh with beans instead of beef and a cheese quesadilla (because I'm obsessed with the sauce they put in it).

That combo probably has a ton of calories, but I don't even care. If I want it, I'll get it.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    3 crunchy taco supremes 600 cals
    3 Nacho cheese chalupas 1080 cals
    1 caramel apple epinada 310 cals

TOTAL 1990 calories in ONE MEAL. :cry:

Sometimes I would even eat 4 of each. Binge eating at its best. Ugh old me, why.

I don't know what I would eat now...haven't eaten there in well over a year, still sounds delish though, sadly.
    Caramel apple epinada? What's that?! Add that to my order of crispy burritos!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I still eat the same thing. I just don't go there as often.

1 Volcano Burrito - no rice : aprox 730 calories (790 w/rice)
    1 or 2 Dorito Taco Supreme(s) : 200 calories per taco

So 930 - 1130 calories for one meal.
  • jonnythan
    Options

taco bell is not real food. their hamburger meat comes in a package and its filled with msg. it causes me to overeat like crazy

Way to blame anything but yourself for overeating.

The beef contains very little MSG, by the way. MSG is a component of yeast extract. They don't add MSG directly.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    If I'm Feeling Hungry (3830 Calories)
    Taco Party Pack (12 Crunchy Beef Tacos) (2040)
    Chicken Quesadilla (520)
    Chicken Burrito (420)
    Crunch Wrap Supreme (540)
    Caramel Apple Empanada (310)
    36 packets of Mild sauce

Going Lite (2110 Calories)
    6 Fresco Beef Tacos (840)
    Mexican Pizza (540)
    Chicken Cantina Bowl (560)
    Cinnamon Twists (170)
    12 packets of Mild Sauce

Definitely up the cardio and skip a meal if I'll be eating at TB.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    2 crunchy tacos al freso non al fresco is 300 clories assuming 2 fresco abt 250
  • Freebird_
    Freebird_ Posts: 15
    Options
    would only go for a cheat meal and it would probably be something small and "light"

but honestly that stuff is POISON
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Same thing I always get, no difference at all...

Crunchwrap Supreme with Guac or Burrito Supreme
    Cheesy Gordita Crunch

Sometimes some Fresco Soft Tacos with Chicken too, if I'm feeling super hungry.
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    then: crunchwrap supreme with 2 beefy nacho burritos or nacho bell grande with a bean burrito

now: 2 spicy chicken grillers and beefy nacho burrito. (however i take one of the grillers home for later.)

i love taco bell. :blushing:
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I always order a crunchwrap supreme without sour cream and a water or diet coke. Plenty of food, but not an unreasonable amount of calories. (510)