100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• curtdale
    curtdale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose ... If your in Red Deer Alberta or area ... add me. we can support each other
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for 3 years now. I did awesome the first year and lost 135 lbs, sadly the past year has been a hell of a struggle starting on the wagon. I've gained back 65lbs and I'm really angry with myself. I'm starting back again today for the umpteenth time. I think I'm going to need some rope or chains to keep myself on this wagon. Here I go again!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    @kendubya74 - Glad you're here. Don't waste energy beating yourself up. I wasted a year doing that. Just get back at what you already know how to do. You got this!
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you Renae
  • itslikerain24
    itslikerain24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly. I'm 25 and have at least 100 lbs to lose. I have been in a not so good for me relationship for the past 4yrs now. Ive spent those last four years eating my feelings. I weigh more now then I did at 9 months pregnant with any of my three children. Now that we are bringing the relationship to an end I just want my life back. Just looking for any type of support or encouraging words to help push me through this.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am Tracee. I have 100 lbs to lose and will hopefully do it in 12-18 months. My husband is only barely supportive, he likes me as I am, but I have so many health issue (Osteoarthritis, pre-diabetes, etc...) that I know I need to get it together. This would be my 3rd time losing 100 lbs and it's harder this time than ever!!! so anyone that wants to add me, I would be thankful :)
  • kallston89
    kallston89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    grommie13 wrote: »
    Count me in! I have to lose about 110 pounds but I am much older, 55, than most of you. My doctor is putting me on a weight loss drug called Contrave. Has anyone taken it or currently taking it? Picking it up tonight.

Hi! I've been taking Contrave and am on my 3rd week. I had previously heard about bad symptoms associated with it such as migraines and nausea. Luckily, I haven't experienced any of that. I have gone from 240 lbs to 233 lbs since I started two weeks ago with no change in exercise regimen. I have, however modified my eating habits slightly. My doctor told me to lessen my calorie intake from 2050 to 1500. This could also be a contributing factor to my loss. I say give it a try! Good luck!
  • Carey125
    Carey125 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get my llife back on track. Still need to lose 100 lbs. Feel free to add we can motivate one another