100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options

Replies

• hey_katt
    hey_katt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 22 year old student on her journey to lose 110-120 pounds.
    Feel free to add me as a friend (just mention who you are/what thread your from : D )
  • boiu5354
    boiu5354 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have almost 100 to lose. I was doing pretty good and then threw my back out. I have now gained back 30 lbs. I have a wedding now to motivate me even further. So here is to losing 60 lbs by sept. I could use any help and motivation
  • hazeleyedjazz
    hazeleyedjazz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CloudyMao wrote: »
    110lbs down now, another 50-60 to go!

Great job!!!! Inspires me to know it's do-able!
  • hazeleyedjazz
    Options
    Its embarrassing to say, but I have literally never been slim. Been a chubby baby, a fat teenager, and now I am a morbidly obese adult. Looking to lose at least 150 pounds. Good luck to all of you!
    It's ok we can do this!!! Read the success stories, it helps
  • hazeleyedjazz
    Options
    I am so excited that we have all found each other!!! Just in case anyone missed it find me or my group on facebook! Kaitlin Spooner. My support and motivation group is Getting Healthy tips, tricks and motivation . The more we have the more interaction!!! Yay!!!!

I need to lose about 100acvording to my BMI. How do I get "added"? :)
  • hazeleyedjazz
    Options
    I definately need to lose a lot of weight ahhhhh it's my wedding in August and I want to be able to look forward to it not dread how I'm going to look to everybody and in the photos... Feel free to add me I'd love some friends so we can all help each other out :)
    You can do it! We all can!!! We need to read this and exercise everyday!!! No excuses.
  • nettam3re3
    nettam3re3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Spoonwalker! I'm new (again) to MFP and have been making positive changes for a few months so I feel like I can really make a change this time. I'm 38 and currently 260 lbs with about 120 to shed before i turn 40. (Personal goal) I'd love to build a support network on here of determined people!
  • Girlytsdmaster
    Girlytsdmaster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a 32 year old mom of 4. I have 90 lbs to lose and I really need the support. I'm not sure how to "friend request" people, feel free to add me!
  • AliAnnB29
    AliAnnB29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 37 yrs old and I have 90 pounds I want to loose. I've been dealing with this weight for 9 yrs and I am so ready to be rid of it! I've been healthy in the past, military weight training and a very active lifestyle ... I got gestational diabetes while prego with both of my children and gained way too much weight and I haven't gotten it off.
    Looking for friends to travel this road with. We can do this! Feel free to add me:)
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that we have all found each other!!! Just in case anyone missed it find me or my group on facebook! Kaitlin Spooner. My support and motivation group is Getting Healthy tips, tricks and motivation . The more we have the more interaction!!! Yay!!!!

I need to lose about 100acvording to my BMI. How do I get "added"? :)

Hey lady! Just add me on Facebook or search for the group lol or send me a PM here with your name and I will find you :)
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay! Yay! Yay! Love all of you! You are worth getting healthy! You are worth being happy! You are amazing!!!
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @annpetry3 I know this is too late for you going out, but what I like too do is if they have nutrition info online I will check it out and decided before I go. I know that isn't always possible.
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry I meant @RENAEJAE
  • kj_pisces21
    Options
    Hey everyone. I will be 26 soon. I used to be so fit as a teen.i went through real hard times and im not just being a drama queen. Lol but i fell into a depression that changed my life. I had a baby last year and she was born with many complications that had us living in a hospital for 5 months. Along with depression and worry also came lots of fast food all hours of the day. I only gained 15 pounds during my pregnancy and then another 30 more pounds after baby. I have had enough of it. I am only 2 weeks into my weight loss journey and have already lost 2 pounds. I WILL lose another 80 pounds. I know this is hard work but im more than determined to do this. I love to meet new people and would definitely like more friends on MFP. Add me, message me, ask me anything, lets motivate eachother..
  • newwalice
    newwalice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old...I had rny august of 2013...I am 6'1... I was 417lbs at my highest ... 389 at surgery... And currently 281.2....I am trying to lose 105 more lbs...I still have hypertension and diabetes even though I do not have to take any meds for diabetes... Need to stay focused which is even harder now being a nursing student... Need support :)

I also had weight-loss surgery on December 31, 2014. I had the gastric sleeve operation and today I've only lost 38 pounds. At my heaviest I was 357 pounds. I know the frustration that you're feeling but you've come such a long way already. I keep reminding myself every day that I weigh and see no weight-loss that I didn't put it on in a week, in a month, or even a year and it's going to take a while for my body to realize I'm not feeding it like I used too. We will get to the goal weight that we've set for ourselves and I'm here for you. You can do this, you've already come such a long way, never give up, ever!
  • urainacooper
    urainacooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Who is looking to loose 100+ lbs? I know it can be difficult and I would love to help encourage and support you on our journey! I am looking to lose ultimately at least 180+ lbs on my journey!

Hi, I'm 34 and just joined. Looking lose a 100lbs in a year. I've lost 12.5lbs since Jan 1st. We can motivate each other
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    So many great stories here. Let's keep the motivation going.

So I made it through the week and met me goal of getting on that treadmill 5 days. If I can get out and do some snow shoeing this weekend that will be a bonus.

My challenge of eating in a restaurant was half a success. I ordered a Catallina Pizza which has no sauce and was a 8" thin crust with tomatoes, artichokes, capers and black olives. It was the tastiest thing I've eating in weeks and it fit within my daily calories, but I think the sodium along sent me over the edge. I haven't felt right since. I may stick with protein shakes over the weekend just to try and cleanse my system.

Make it a great weekend everyone!

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I completed week 2 of T25, I sure hope it gets easier! LOL. I am making a cake for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Hoping I am able to only have one small piece and send the rest home with somebody else!!!
  • boiu5354
    boiu5354 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Remember your goals!!!
  • kourt_phx
    kourt_phx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I also have 100+ to lose. I'm 30 and a mother of very active 2 year old twins. I would love some extra support and motivation. Feel free to add me :)