I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Options

Replies

• ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've got a good cheat for when I'm gagging for pizza. Wholemeal tortilla, passata and half fat cheese. Then whatever toppings (onion, prawns, ham for me normally, with essential chilli flakes). Really curbs the desire for the real thing if you'd rather eat quantity over quality. :-) hope you try it and like it.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    GOD ME TOO

But the pizza I bought today has cilantro. And I didn't notice it had cilantro when I bought it in the store. And I got home and saw that it had cilantro, and I wanted to cry. Because I don't like cilantro. Cilantro is the devil. And this is the second time I've done this. Why are people putting cilantro on pizza now? :cry:
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    GOD ME TOO

But the pizza I bought today has cilantro. And I didn't notice it had cilantro when I bought it in the store. And I got home and saw that it had cilantro, and I wanted to cry. Because I don't like cilantro. Cilantro is the devil. And this is the second time I've done this. Why are people putting cilantro on pizza now? :cry:

Cilantro for real tastes like soap. It's evil.
  • reagan68
    reagan68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you want pizza just have 2 slices per serving don't eat a whole large pizza to yourself its worked for me all in moderation
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    By the way just wanted to say that I'm actually lactose intolerant so I always drink skim milk....

buuuuut, skim milk still has lacose. and so does that greek yogurt you ate before bed rather than a slice of pizza.

HUSH your mean bullying face!!!!!!!!!!

I love you

awshucks.gif

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    arent fat *kitten* in style now??????

I sincerely hope so!
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This whole post is sad... why do they not teach kids these days the basics of nutrition
  • MrsGustave
    MrsGustave Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Make you own using 100 calarie sandwich thins, cover them in veg and sprinkle with a little chesse or have a Pizza Express one.
  • Fitinist
    Fitinist Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ya you can definitely fit pizza into your calorie goals, and macro goals way easier than you could desserts and such. I literally will be like "I want pizza later so I'm running an extra 2 miles." :D
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    i am out..I look forward to about 20 notifications on this thread when I check in for my am coffee …

oh and I will be eating bagels *gasp* and bacon *double gasp* with my eggs….

One day you will burn in clean eating hell. Repent all you white refined carbohydrate imbibers!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Honestly, y'all have motivated me so much more not to make unhealthy choices. By you telling me to go eat greasy cheesy carbfilled pizza, I went downstairs and got some Greek yogurt. And I'm gonna go to bed tonight proud of myself. And my body is going to thank me because not only is it full, it's not upset from all the pasteurized and fatty pepperonis inside of it. Goodnight and goodbye. Have fun eating your pizzas and cookies and reaching your goal in a year or so.

Hangry much? Carbs will help that.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
  • niknack730
    Options
    Yeah I'd be like PIZZA?! 4 slices easy. #fatprobs

• sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ignore this, I didn't read the other comments to the thread before posting.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    By the way just wanted to say that I'm actually lactose intolerant so I always drink skim milk....

Ps to everyone throwing around the term "eating disorder": yeah. I've struggled with an eating disorder for 3 years. But not anymore. I make healthy choices that I don't feel bad about and my body thanks me for eating fresh fruits and veggies and not French fries and ice cream because for the first time in a while, it's getting the nutrition it needs. Telling me to shove pizza and fats down my throat when I want them is impossible for someone who has the mindset and mental disorder that I do, so maybe the support to eat something actually good for my body would be helpful. This is my first week on this app so I'm not sure how to work it, someone please tell me if there's a way to talk this forum discussion down, if not, I hope atleast one person reads this and finds encouragement to keep going on their journey to being healthy and loving themselves.

The fact that you still struggle is obvious. Your raging and need to label food is not healthy, the name calling in response to anyone presenting a rational approach rather than your disordered thinking is not healthy (You made a comment about thinking you left cyberbullying on facebook when you are the one calling people "fatass" while on a weight loss site), routinely eating below minimum guidelines based on nutritional needs is not healthy, and with the attitude you've displayed here I'm sure that is total intake, not net so you're actually netting far less after exercise ...

• radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    In the long run I have found that when I really have a craving if I find a way to indulge it, I do much better overall.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    as long as I run and eat in moderation I can have whatever I want!
    no diet here!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Honestly, y'all have motivated me so much more not to make unhealthy choices. By you telling me to go eat greasy cheesy carbfilled pizza, I went downstairs and got some Greek yogurt. And I'm gonna go to bed tonight proud of myself. And my body is going to thank me because not only is it full, it's not upset from all the pasteurized and fatty pepperonis inside of it. Goodnight and goodbye. Have fun eating your pizzas and cookies and reaching your goal in a year or so.

I reached my goals …ten years ago …and have been eating everything you listed as "bad" …

this post is example one in why clean eating is the dumbest concept ever...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    I'm not going to gain weight back because I'm not doing a diet. I'm doing a life style change. Yeah cheat days are fine every now and then, but there's no way I could be proud of myself if I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. Maybe that's your goal, but that's not mine

strange. that's exactly the reason i AM proud of myself. well hey, to each their own, right? looking forward to your next thread, titled "I WANT MAC AND CHEESE SO BAD"
    But I still won't eat it will I? Because I have will power and I'll grab some frozen grapes and save that for cheat day and make my target weight in a short amount of time

enjoy doing that for the next 50 years..talk about misery...