I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Options
Starting page so we can talk about all the food we want and support each to think about the body we want instead

Replies

• karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    you want pizza so bad like i would eat 1 or to 2 slices or want pizza so bad like i wanna eat the whole damn pie and not even think in MFP calories? :D
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Why not just fit the pizza into your calorie goal?

Pizza has pretty good macros. I frequently eat 2-3 slices of pizza... I just fit it into my calories.
  • ToniaH75
    Options
    I want a Hershey's chocolate milkshake :p
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Order a pizza then. I have it once a week and I'm losing fine.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    If I want something, I'll have it and fit it into my calorie goals. I refuse to cut anything I like altogether, regardless of what kind of body I want.
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I live alone, so when I order pizza (which is probably a couple times a month), I eat it every day for three or four days, sometimes for multiple meals a day. I don't think it's hurt my weight loss at all, just watch what else you eat and how much you exercise.
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    I'm trying to only eat healthy calories into my calorie goal though,,,same amount of food!, just swapping it for filling, beneficial calories
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    from my personal experience i can tell you that dieting/changing my eating habits before MFP meant feeling sad and deprive it and that is why i always would quit. but knowing that you (I) have the power to choose, that i can eat whatever the hell i want and make it work or even it doesn't work and blows my calories up to the sky there is always other day to start fresh, that is the key to why it's working now and not before.

p.s I personally would eat the pizza >:):#
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    I'm trying to only eat healthy calories into my calorie goal though,,,same amount of food!, just swapping it for filling, beneficial calories

There's nothing unhealthy about pizza though. As I said, it has pretty good macros. Carbs, Fat, Protein... it's all there. It's about moderation. Instead of eating the whole pizza, eat a couple slices. You'll find it's still filling and it keeps you happy and the cravings away. When you cut things out, you risk it becoming unsustainable and end up binging on it anyway. At least, that was my experience. Moderation is a wonderful thing.
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    The amount of guilt I feel after I eat the food is worse than the craving though
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    The amount of guilt I feel after I eat the food is worse than the craving though
    You should never feel guilty about food. Food is not evil. Food is fuel. Food is tasty. But it's not bad. If you feel guilty, you need to reevaluate your relationship with food. Maybe seek out some professional help, too, if need be.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

You can make your own home made pizza. There's nothing unhealthy about bread, sauce, cheese, and meat or veg toppings. And making it at home lets you control the calories.

Personally, I'll fit frozen or delivery pizza into my day, but I realize that not everyone can.
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    So much hate for just trying to make healthy decisions wow. I was just saying that when I eat cereal and fruit I feel better about myself and my body than if I eat a burger and pizza. Because if I pick an apple over pizza, atleast I'm proactively trying to have a healthy lifestyle and do something about my problem. Last time I post something wow
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    So much hate for just trying to make healthy decisions wow. I was just saying that when I eat cereal and fruit I feel better about myself and my body than if I eat a burger and pizza. Because if I pick an apple over pizza, atleast I'm proactively trying to have a healthy lifestyle and do something about my problem. Last time I post something wow
    I would imagine someone telling you pizza isn't evil and you shouldn't feel guilty would make you happy. Lol. Some people.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    < does not have this problem because I restrict nothing…

eat the foods you like , hit your calorie/,macro/micro goals, and all will be well….
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

what is unhealthy about pizza…fat, carbs, and protein ..all three macronutrients…

• Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PIZZA! srs!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Enjoying the foods you love in moderation is also part of a healthy lifestyle. Many people who cut out the things they love (pizza, sweets, chips) end up binging on them eventually. You can have the apple as well as the "unhealthy" things.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

I'm confused as to why you seem to be upset that people have said:
    - Pizza is okay in moderation (and yes it's even possible to fit it into a healthy lifestyle)
    - You shouldn't feel guilty about food (feeling guilt around certain foods can eventually lead some people down a very bad road)
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

I feel like complete crap when I eat pizza. Regardless how much I eat of it.