I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Options

Replies

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Then eat pizza. I eat it all the time. Fit it into your calories for the day. Make your own if you want more control over what goes in it.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    So much hate for just trying to make healthy decisions wow. I was just saying that when I eat cereal and fruit I feel better about myself and my body than if I eat a burger and pizza. Because if I pick an apple over pizza, atleast I'm proactively trying to have a healthy lifestyle and do something about my problem. Last time I post something wow

I'm confused as to why you seem to be upset that people have said:
    - Pizza is okay in moderation (and yes it's even possible to fit it into a healthy lifestyle)
    - You shouldn't feel guilty about food (feeling guilt around certain foods can eventually lead some people down a very bad road)

because clean eating….
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    So much hate for just trying to make healthy decisions wow. I was just saying that when I eat cereal and fruit I feel better about myself and my body than if I eat a burger and pizza. Because if I pick an apple over pizza, atleast I'm proactively trying to have a healthy lifestyle and do something about my problem. Last time I post something wow

I don't see anyone attacking you. We are simply just telling you that you CAN have pizza as part of a healthy lifestyle. Telling yourself you can't or shouldn't have something is a recipe for failure for many people. It took this site and the comments here to help me realize that no food is really off limits. Eat what you want in moderation. It makes life easier and more enjoyable.

• vivrevotrevie
    vivrevotrevie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    In college I worked as a tour guide at the Ben and Jerry's factory. Every once in a while I want to eat a pint, but then I remember how expensive it is in calories and money :) When we worked there we got to take home 3 pints a shift for free! Both happy and sad that it was only a college summer job!
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    Krueger92 wrote: »

I feel like complete crap when I eat pizza. Regardless how much I eat of it.

Thank you omg
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

- Pizza is okay in moderation (and yes it's even possible to fit it into a healthy lifestyle)
    - You shouldn't feel guilty about food (feeling guilt around certain foods can eventually lead some people down a very bad road)

because clean eating….

^^^^
  • ndj1979
    Options

because clean eating….

^^^^

which is totally unnecessary for anything..
  • ndj1979
    Options

thats not pizza's fault that you have some weird mental association with it...
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Well this is a sad thread.
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

haha nah, no mental association. I just know my buddy.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Well, I'm done trying to help people tonight. :drinker:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh, you precious thing. If you think this is hate, then you obviously haven't been around the forums very long. There's nothing wrong with pizza, or any other food, in moderation. You can get just as fat eating too many calories of apples as you do pizza, and probably be less well nourished.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

because clean eating….

^^^^

Sooo your saying you can't make your own pizza??

"clean eating" ***shudder***

There's people who even make so called "pizzas" with cauliflower crust. While it grosses me out, are you saying you can't fit something like that into your "clean" eating?
  • ndj1979
    Options

your buddy? Papa John???
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

your buddy? Papa John???

ouch you got me
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Go have a slice of pizza. Work it into your goals and enjoy it. You don't get extra health points for being miserable. If you can fit it into your goals, (which I'm sure you can with a little pre-planning) why not enjoy it? It won't derail your progress.
  • ndj1979
    Options

your buddy? Papa John???

ouch you got me

bahahahaha ..

its all good man …

• ndj1979
    Options
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

lost about 60 pounds and kept it off all the while eating pizza, ice cream, cookies, etc…

you can always get thin crust which has less calories..

white bread is not bad for your body ..

food = energy

it is not "good" or "bad"….