I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Options

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    sigh, OP is a clean eating zealot ..there is no saving her now….

Lmao! It's not even worth trying to help her at this point, it's clear that she knows everything! (not!)
    btw, I'm eating pizza while typing this :-)
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    I'm not going to gain weight back because I'm not doing a diet. I'm doing a life style change. Yeah cheat days are fine every now and then, but there's no way I could be proud of myself if I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. Maybe that's your goal, but that's not mine

strange. that's exactly the reason i AM proud of myself. well hey, to each their own, right? looking forward to your next thread, titled "I WANT MAC AND CHEESE SO BAD"
    But I still won't eat it will I? Because I have will power and I'll grab some frozen grapes and save that for cheat day and make my target weight in a short amount of time

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

How is white bread bad for your body? And it's easy to work 285-570 calories into a day. Also, I've had four turkey sandwiches in the past ten days and bought some more today. Like I said before, moderation is the key. I wouldn't have lost 55+ pounds if I had deprived myself of the things I love.

You honestly think bread that is processed from 100% artificial ingredients isn't bad for you? http://authoritynutrition.com/why-is-bread-bad-for-you/

The first ingredient listed for Wonderbread is "whole wheat flour".

Please explain more about this "100% artificial ingredients" bread. Where does this artificial flour come from? Plastic wheat fields, perhaps? Do you have even the slightest idea what in the hell you're talking about, or do you just like to hear yourself make noise?

but the glutenz! and the anti nutrients!!! wait, what the hell is an anti nutrient? because i sure don't know and the article sure didn't bother to explain it. sounds scary tho so it must be true!
  • DavPul
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    I'm not going to gain weight back because I'm not doing a diet. I'm doing a life style change. Yeah cheat days are fine every now and then, but there's no way I could be proud of myself if I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. Maybe that's your goal, but that's not mine

strange. that's exactly the reason i AM proud of myself. well hey, to each their own, right? looking forward to your next thread, titled "I WANT MAC AND CHEESE SO BAD"
    But I still won't eat it will I? Because I have will power and I'll grab some frozen grapes and save that for cheat day and make my target weight in a short amount of time

your "cheat day" involves frozen grapes?

1ESgALi.gif?1
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Honestly, y'all have motivated me so much more not to make unhealthy choices. By you telling me to go eat greasy cheesy carbfilled pizza, I went downstairs and got some Greek yogurt. And I'm gonna go to bed tonight proud of myself. And my body is going to thank me because not only is it full, it's not upset from all the pasteurized and fatty pepperonis inside of it. Goodnight and goodbye. Have fun eating your pizzas and cookies and reaching your goal in a year or so.
    Don't eat veggies then because you know carbs...

I said white carbs. You know. The white ones. Such as: white bread. Pasta.

Yeah! Cauliflower! White asparagus! ONIONS!!! All the work of the devil!!!
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Why didn't anybody tell me about the WHITE CARBS?! I could've DIED!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

I like to make my own pizza with a thin whole wheat crust, chicken or shrimp, fresh tomato slices and goat cheese. Maybe a bit of red onion...a sprinkling of spinach or arugula on top...a little balsamic glaze...

I admit, it's a lot more work than ordering Papa John's, but it's also amazingly delicious and healthy pizza.

I'm failing to see how it's bad for your body. Domino's has gluten free crust. Lots of places have a whole wheat option. Most places have a thin crust option. You can get light cheese, lots of veggies, and a lighter protein like chicken or Canadian bacon. You can also stick to smaller sizes instead of getting the giant pie just because you have a coupon.

1e68e31e6c30f67335521562b007f3a8.jpg

I like this game. Me next!

timelapse-pizza-cooking.gif

tumblr_n0vk3oOcox1s80lnro1_500.gif#pizza%20tumblr%20gif%20500x216

4vldf1oaegqq.jpg
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

How is white bread bad for your body? And it's easy to work 285-570 calories into a day. Also, I've had four turkey sandwiches in the past ten days and bought some more today. Like I said before, moderation is the key. I wouldn't have lost 55+ pounds if I had deprived myself of the things I love.

You honestly think bread that is processed from 100% artificial ingredients isn't bad for you? http://authoritynutrition.com/why-is-bread-bad-for-you/

....The ingredients in the pizza dough recipe I posted earlier:
    - 1/2 tsp sugar (oh noes)
    - dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

.....yep it's so artificial I might just die... :huh:
    When I posted this I wasn't talking about homemade pizza

And yet you called me a fatass after I suggested home made pizza. Are you actually reading your own thread?
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    Was looking for support to stay on track with my goals....enjoyed the entertainment from everyone saying pizza is good for you and white bread is awesome for your body. Next time I won't post in "support" ill post in "everyone give me *kitten* for trying to make a healthy decision on my road to weight loss"
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Honestly, y'all have motivated me so much more not to make unhealthy choices. By you telling me to go eat greasy cheesy carbfilled pizza, I went downstairs and got some Greek yogurt. And I'm gonna go to bed tonight proud of myself. And my body is going to thank me because not only is it full, it's not upset from all the pasteurized and fatty pepperonis inside of it. Goodnight and goodbye. Have fun eating your pizzas and cookies and reaching your goal in a year or so.
    Don't eat veggies then because you know carbs...

I said white carbs. You know. The white ones. Such as: white bread. Pasta.

Don't forget the white carbs in cauliflower.

• DavPul
    Options

I like to make my own pizza with a thin whole wheat crust, chicken or shrimp, fresh tomato slices and goat cheese. Maybe a bit of red onion...a sprinkling of spinach or arugula on top...a little balsamic glaze...

I admit, it's a lot more work than ordering Papa John's, but it's also amazingly delicious and healthy pizza.

I'm failing to see how it's bad for your body. Domino's has gluten free crust. Lots of places have a whole wheat option. Most places have a thin crust option. You can get light cheese, lots of veggies, and a lighter protein like chicken or Canadian bacon. You can also stick to smaller sizes instead of getting the giant pie just because you have a coupon.

10/10 wb
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    Well this is a sad thread.

Only parts of it though.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »

4vldf1oaegqq.jpg

72d6fe3840da2d5c31988a4f48c09e14.jpg
  • DavPul
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

And yet you called me a fatass after I suggested home made pizza. Are you actually reading your own thread?

WHY CANT U JUST GIVE HER SUPPORT????

what is wrong with you people. buncha bullies
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options
    Was looking for support to stay on track with my goals....enjoyed the entertainment from everyone saying pizza is good for you and white bread is awesome for your body. Next time I won't post in "support" ill post in "everyone give me *kitten* for trying to make a healthy decision on my road to weight loss"

Not one person gave you *kitten* until you started in with the name-calling. They gave you good, solid, hard-earned advice about fitting the things you love to eat into your calorie goals. Time to take responsibility -- you get what you give around here.
  • DavPul
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Daiako wrote: »
    Well this is a sad thread.

Only parts of it though.

just the white parts.
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

I'm not talking about the very few kind people who are sending me homemade links. I'm talking about the adults who find it amusing to pick on a young adult late at night who's trying to make a healthier choice than papa johns on a Wednesday night 60 days from spring break. I appreciate your link yes
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i had a chocolate covered oreo....amazing :smile:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    9418082_orig.jpg

WHITE CARBS ARE THE DEBIL!!!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

No one here gave you any "*kitten*" until you flipped out and called people here fat *kitten* for giving you advice. You get back what you give out. The first posts were merely giving you helpful advice.