I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

I like to make my own pizza with a thin whole wheat crust, chicken or shrimp, fresh tomato slices and goat cheese. Maybe a bit of red onion...a sprinkling of spinach or arugula on top...a little balsamic glaze...

I admit, it's a lot more work than ordering Papa John's, but it's also amazingly delicious and healthy pizza.

I'm failing to see how it's bad for your body. Domino's has gluten free crust. Lots of places have a whole wheat option. Most places have a thin crust option. You can get light cheese, lots of veggies, and a lighter protein like chicken or Canadian bacon. You can also stick to smaller sizes instead of getting the giant pie just because you have a coupon.

1e68e31e6c30f67335521562b007f3a8.jpg

I like this game. Me next!

timelapse-pizza-cooking.gif

tumblr_n0vk3oOcox1s80lnro1_500.gif#pizza%20tumblr%20gif%20500x216

4vldf1oaegqq.jpg

72d6fe3840da2d5c31988a4f48c09e14.jpg

is this nuclear holocaust pizza? i love pizza, but i'm gonna have to pass on this one
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

How is white bread bad for your body? And it's easy to work 285-570 calories into a day. Also, I've had four turkey sandwiches in the past ten days and bought some more today. Like I said before, moderation is the key. I wouldn't have lost 55+ pounds if I had deprived myself of the things I love.

You honestly think bread that is processed from 100% artificial ingredients isn't bad for you? http://authoritynutrition.com/why-is-bread-bad-for-you/

....The ingredients in the pizza dough recipe I posted earlier:
    - 1/2 tsp sugar (oh noes)
    - dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

.....yep it's so artificial I might just die... :huh:
    When I posted this I wasn't talking about homemade pizza

And yet you called me a fatass after I suggested home made pizza. Are you actually reading your own thread?

WHY CANT U JUST GIVE HER SUPPORT????

what is wrong with you people. buncha bullies

Thank you:(
  • DavPul
    Options

How is white bread bad for your body? And it's easy to work 285-570 calories into a day. Also, I've had four turkey sandwiches in the past ten days and bought some more today. Like I said before, moderation is the key. I wouldn't have lost 55+ pounds if I had deprived myself of the things I love.

You honestly think bread that is processed from 100% artificial ingredients isn't bad for you? http://authoritynutrition.com/why-is-bread-bad-for-you/

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

And yet you called me a fatass after I suggested home made pizza. Are you actually reading your own thread?

I'm not talking about the very few kind people who are sending me homemade links. I'm talking about the adults who find it amusing to pick on a young adult late at night who's trying to make a healthier choice than papa johns on a Wednesday night 60 days from spring break. I appreciate your link yes

wait, what does spring break have to do with this?

4007499-tumblr_llesm1blzv1qj0zk3o1_500.gif
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

I'm not talking about the very few kind people who are sending me homemade links. I'm talking about the adults who find it amusing to pick on a young adult late at night who's trying to make a healthier choice than papa johns on a Wednesday night 60 days from spring break. I appreciate your link yes

Oh, don't start playing the "young adult" victim role. It's not becoming. If you are old enough to post here, you should be old enough to handle any advice given to you.

• amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    If I want pizza I eat pizza, so I don't over eat pizza later.....
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

That's my goal time line.
  • jnv7594
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

I hope you know he was being sarcastic.

• barefoot_brunette
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

Oh, don't start playing the "young adult" victim role. It's not becoming. If you are old enough to post here, you should be old enough to handle any advice given to you.

Advice telling me to eat pizza when I'm trying to loose weight and getting pictures of pizza being sent to me. Oh great yeah I'm deff coming here for support again
  • DavPul
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

HATER!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

Ahhh...short-term crash diet support wanted. I get it now.

OP, what is your net daily calorie goal,and are you consistently reaching it?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

Advice telling me to eat pizza when I'm trying to loose weight and getting pictures of pizza being sent to me. Oh great yeah I'm deff coming here for support again

You can eat pizza and still lose weight. Not sure if that's been mentioned yet in this thread.
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

I hope you know I was being sarcastic?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    You do realize that what you're doing isn't a "lifestyle change" unless you plan on eating this way for the rest of your life. Including, no pizza. Ever. Is that really how you plan to live?
  • jnv7594
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

People were trying to give you helpful advice about moderation. If you were offended by that, it's nobody's fault here but your own. I saw no one "picking" on you until you called people fat *kitten*. Before you call yourself a "young adult" you might want to live up to the word "adult" in that phrase.

• amymrls
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

We just have been doing this a looong time, and usually when you deprive yourself of something you tend to over eat it later. So people are trying to be helpful. People that post here a lot are usually very successful at weightloss, I have lost over 100 lbs....

A lot of us are very supportive, not everyone here makes snide rude comments like the lady above.

I wish you all the luck and loss on your journey and hope you find something that works for you.

• TravelsWithHuckleberry
    TravelsWithHuckleberry Posts: 955 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Never mind.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    reeserox wrote: »
    i had a chocolate covered oreo....amazing :smile:

It was nice knowing you...
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    Please everyone who's being judgmental and malicious: go enjoy a piece of pizza and eat your brownie sundaes. I meant no harm. I'll be on the treadmill with an apple and peanut butter with my goal time line and weight I'm mind if you need me .
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    Who cares how you haters feel. -Rihanna
  • amymrls
    Options

- dry yeast
    - bread flour
    - cornmeal
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - salt

Is there a reason that you are being a bully to a noobie? We all have to start somewhere.....