I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

The kind of fatasses who are trying to help you. The kind who have lost weight and improved their health while still eating foods they loved. The kind who've fallen into unhealthy and guilt-ridden eating habits before and don't want to see others go down that road. And the kind who know that not all pizzas are the same and some are made with whole wheat or cauliflower crusts (not that I'm against white crust, myself).
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What kind of fatasses tell someone who's trying to loose weight to eat pizza. ONE slice has 285 calories. 640 mg of sodium. 36 carbs. For one slice. It's not that much protein, and that carbs y'all are talking about? THEYRE FROM WHITE BREAD. THATS BAD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not trying to starve myself I'm trying to make healthier choices. Try it sometime. When you're not eating pizza, try swapping it for a turkey sandwhich(healthy filling calories)

This fatass lost 35lbs and hit my goal weight while eating pizza, burgers, fries, whatever I want. That aside, people have made several suggestions to make your own healthier version pizzas at home. Pizza is not the enemy and name-calling is not called for.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    sigh, OP is a clean eating zealot ..there is no saving her now….
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    So much hate for just trying to make healthy decisions wow. I was just saying that when I eat cereal and fruit I feel better about myself and my body than if I eat a burger and pizza. Because if I pick an apple over pizza, atleast I'm proactively trying to have a healthy lifestyle and do something about my problem. Last time I post something wow

Well, I'm done trying to help people tonight. :drinker:

Don't blame you... 'clean' eaters are beyond help... clearly moderation could never yield results.
  • barefoot_brunette
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

lost about 60 pounds and kept it off all the while eating pizza, ice cream, cookies, etc…

you can always get thin crust which has less calories..

white bread is not bad for your body ..

food = energy

it is not "good" or "bad"….

You do not need brownies and sweets...your body can get GOOD sugars from fruits. And if you think that white bread, which is made in a factory from the same stuff they make glue from, isn't bad for you, you should probably talk to a half-way knowledgable person.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

Okay, wow. Now someone is being insulting in this thread...you. I think you'll find that many people here have lost substantial weight still eating the foods they like, myself included. I have managed to lose over 60 pounds, and pizza was and is still one of my favorite foods. People are just trying to give you helpful advice. Either take it or don't, but there is no reason to get hostile.

• ndj1979
    Options
    So much hate for just trying to make healthy decisions wow. I was just saying that when I eat cereal and fruit I feel better about myself and my body than if I eat a burger and pizza. Because if I pick an apple over pizza, atleast I'm proactively trying to have a healthy lifestyle and do something about my problem. Last time I post something wow

Well, I'm done trying to help people tonight. :drinker:

Don't blame you... 'clean' eaters are beyond help... clearly moderation could never yield results.

why moderate, when you can self torture???
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options

OH NOES... WHITE BREAD!!!!!!!
  • peaceful_minion
    peaceful_minion Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Krueger92 wrote: »

I feel like complete crap when I eat pizza. Regardless how much I eat of it.

Thank you omg

I hear ya loud and clear Barefoot_Brunette!! I LOVE pizza! and homemade brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Sadly, I found out that I cant have gluten. And gluten-free pizza just IS NOT the same. Sometimes, when I can no longer ignore the craving I'll make a homemade pizza using roasted portobella mushroom caps as the "dough" and that will suffice(plus surprisingly low calorie and filling!). With how physically ill it makes me, it just isnt worth it to eat real pizza. When I see people eating pizza, I think "Yeah, I'd motorboat that" and imagine myself face-planting it. :smile:
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options

You just called everyone who is trying to help you a fatass? Really?

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

How is white bread bad for your body? And it's easy to work 285-570 calories into a day. Also, I've had four turkey sandwiches in the past ten days and bought some more today. Like I said before, moderation is the key. I wouldn't have lost 55+ pounds if I had deprived myself of the things I love.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Krueger92 wrote: »

I feel like complete crap when I eat pizza. Regardless how much I eat of it.

Thank you omg

I hear ya loud and clear Barefoot_Brunette!! I LOVE pizza! and homemade brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Sadly, I found out that I cant have gluten. And gluten-free pizza just IS NOT the same. Sometimes, when I can no longer ignore the craving I'll make a homemade pizza using roasted portobella mushroom caps as the "dough" and that will suffice(plus surprisingly low calorie and filling!). With how physically ill it makes me, it just isnt worth it to eat real pizza. When I see people eating pizza, I think "Yeah, I'd motorboat that" and imagine myself face-planting it. :smile:

yes, but OP has no known medical condition that would prevent her from having one slice of glorious pizza….
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    crabada wrote: »

Welcome to January on MFP!

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

....I've lost 102.8lbs. Umm...I eat pizza, but it's not every meal. Sometimes I make my own. Sometimes I order out. I'm also never hungry and that includes days where I eat pizza. White bread isn't evil.

I believe there is also a whole wheat pizza dough recipe. I'm sure I can find it, but I bet it doesn't have any fewer carbs than normal pizza dough.

• ndj1979
    Options
    i am out..I look forward to about 20 notifications on this thread when I check in for my am coffee …

oh and I will be eating bagels *gasp* and bacon *double gasp* with my eggs….
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term. Eating bro food ;)
  • jnv7594
    Options

LOL...my first January here. Must be the norm, huh?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »

LOL...my first January here. Must be the norm, huh?

you ain't seen nothing yet...
  • jnv7594
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    i am out..I look forward to about 20 notifications on this thread when I check in for my am coffee …

oh and I will be eating bagels *gasp* and bacon *double gasp* with my eggs….

lol...I was planning on having bacon and eggs for breakfast as well, along with some cinnamon swirl bread with butter. Oh the horror. ;)