Lululemon, worth it?

Options
12346»

Replies

• TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I go to Modell's when I have coupons and get Moret Ultra leggings (16.99$) and Soffe shorts (3 for 20.00$) ... I don't have a big chest, so I can get away with plain old SO brand shelf tanks from Khol's (6.99$) ... When I do 5Ks, I always get a kick out of seeing people decked out in expensive workout clothes and I'm in my cheap, regular old stuff ... I'm finishing in under 23:00 and they may start off strong, but come in way after me .... Your workout/performance has very little to do with your clothes, other than comfort ... shoes, now that's a different story ...
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Didn't read through the comments, so I don't know if anyone has mentioned that Costco carries their own line of workout clothing, specifically yoga pants, racerback tanks and jackets I heard were made by the same manufacturer as Lululemon. The pants are phenomenal quality and only $17. I would look into that before shelling out $100 for Lululemon.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7t4n8Nnzi1r4yfyx.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The thing about lululemon pants is that if you try them on in the store they will look good (not see through). You have to do squats and downward dog while looking in the mirror to see if they become too sheer. And this is an issue with black pants (not just light colored pants).

Also, in addition I'd like to add that it does not matter if you are a size 2 or 12 (that is the range they sell). I wear their size 2, and the pants become sheer with activity (in the store mirror). I've gone to a size 4 (loose on me) and still the same. I never purchased a pair of pants because I examined it in the store (because I knew that I was going to wear them on stage, under lights, for performance). But, maybe the pants just don't work for us problematic, fat thigh ladies (as the owner likes to say).