I have the WORST dating history of all time

Options

Replies

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    ascrit wrote: »
    .. most people don't really care that much one thing as they do the overall package.

Tall, handsome, with a big ol.... Wallet.

Yes?

See see! She did it height discriminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I could care less if my g/f wears heels and is taller than me. I would just look like rico suave with a taller girl. All the tall guys would be like dang, what does that guy got I don't!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Ho man, this thread is full of sad.

My worst date was when a guy came to pick me up in a low-rider two door yellow pick-up truck that had a naked girl silhouette on the back window and purple fur lined inside.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! :|

Glad I am married now and no longer have to deal with the dating scene.

giphy.gif
    Legit, I almost did a double take to see if Uma was around.

:s
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    sklarbodds wrote: »
    I'm a short guy (5'4) I pretty much get eliminated from every girls search filter immediately with online dating lol. Ok not really funny, but true story!

Oh yeah...in my experience girls are pretty obsessed with height (though I'm 5'10"). Most need a guy to be 3" taller than them so they can wear heals.

I've always been curious why that's not as shallow as what a lot of guys say.

You know why- because if they wear heels their man complains about their woman being taller.

so yeah- we like wearing our heels- so we like a man to be taller so he doesn't *kitten* about us wearing our heels.

Do I wish my BF was taller- yes-he's only like 1.5" taller than me- and I wear the *kitten* out of some big heels. not a single fuk was given either. he doesn't love them- but he doesn't care if I wear them- never gives me grief- and fortunately I have him trained- if we are doing a surprise date- he tells me what shoes to wear- or avoid- so no awkward shoe malfunctions.

BUT- what really is more of a problem- we can't walk with his arm over my shoulders- because the height difference is so close- I have to scrunch to get under his arm- or he has to stretch to get over my shoulders- so- we hold hands more often than anything else.
    Heels mean I can go 'over' but

I have to agree. I am 5'9" and I love me some 5-6 inch heels which put me at the SAME height as my husband 6'2" and he still complains.
    Yep, same here!

"WHY ARE YOU SO TALL?!?!?!"

"Shut up and put on your man heels!"
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5ft 2(and a little bit) should really wear heels but can't walk in um lol

There's no "should" lol. Whuuut? xD
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5ft 2(and a little bit) should really wear heels but can't walk in um lol

I know sorry lol I only wear them when I go out but usually wedges lol
  • Markdjones83
    Options

Quiet you! You are gonna ruin it for me!
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    ascrit wrote: »
    .. most people don't really care that much one thing as they do the overall package.

Tall, handsome, with a big ol.... Wallet.

Yes?

See see! She did it height discriminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I could care less if my g/f wears heels and is taller than me. I would just look like rico suave with a taller girl. All the tall guys would be like dang, what does that guy got I don't!

That joke go over your head, there? O.o
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    I was being sarcastic too :)
  • Sinistrous
    Options

I know sorry lol I only wear them when I go out but usually wedges lol
    Pfffttt, I'm 5f3 and I looooove my flats. I also love my bright pink Nikes. If I tried to walk in heels, I'd probably end up breaking my hip.. Which I have to say, is a lot worse than already having a messed up foot and a messed up knee LOL.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. Want to laugh? Check out this gem of an exchange I had with a dude from Match. Seriously, you can't make this sh&t up.

imgur.com/a/15b6g

Keep on, keeping on.

Okay, read what you shared and my jaw dropped. I seriously don't get my gender.

It was a special moment for me.
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. Want to laugh? Check out this gem of an exchange I had with a dude from Match. Seriously, you can't make this sh&t up.

imgur.com/a/15b6g

Keep on, keeping on.

Okay, read what you shared and my jaw dropped. I seriously don't get my gender.

It was a special moment for me.

Just read that link omg wth?
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

imgur.com/a/15b6g

Keep on, keeping on.

I agree with him. You seemed to have completely misinterpreted his point.
  • PRMinx
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

imgur.com/a/15b6g

Keep on, keeping on.

Wut?
  • Sinistrous
    Options

imgur.com/a/15b6g

Keep on, keeping on.

Wut?

LOL, why was he talking to his THREE exes? He must WANT to be wanted by people and that's the only thing that fuels him or is lying.
    What a douchekebab.
  • PRMinx
    Options

imgur.com/a/15b6g

Keep on, keeping on.

Wut?

LOL, why was he talking to his THREE exes? He must WANT to be wanted by people and that's the only thing that fuels him or is lying.
    What a douchekebab.

Because they ALL text him for the sex. Obviously.

LOL.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    :s dating? yeap #ForeverAlone team O/. might sound awful but seriously thinking joining a church group, all my GF have found their significant other there, :D i get weekly invitation by them for that purpose
  • PRMinx
    Options
    MissAnjy wrote: »
    I've been single since I was 25 (I'm turning 30 this year) and it's been one horror after another, and YES, I am selective. I have high standards but anyone can "meet them" if they pretend to before I figure it out right? I've had my fair share of complete doozies lately and I'm pretty sure I will be alone forever.

You are not going to be alone forever. And I hope, at least, this thread has made you laugh.

I've learned that if you can't find the humor in it, you're sunk.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    lol ..just read that link .. hes not talking about sex but just dropped into the conversation that hes having sex with his 3 exes .. cos they think hes that good .. christ theres no wonder us men have to put up with a lot of crap from women on those sites.. lol
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a way to tell you my history. Trust me....I have THE WORST dating history EVER!
  • PRMinx
    Options
    jyogit wrote: »
    lol ..just read that link .. hes not talking about sex but just dropped into the conversation that hes having sex with his 3 exes .. cos they think hes that good .. christ theres no wonder us men have to put up with a lot of crap from women on those sites.. lol

Yep, charming.