Unexpected results of weight loss

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I just thought of one. I have so much room in my office chair now. I used to fill the entire seat (and then some) but not anymore! I'm still waiting for my feet to shrink, though.
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    1) Being able to sit in the airplane seat without my legs/arms touching the person next to me. 2) walking down the airplane aisle without having to turn sideways to not hit the people sitting in the aisle seats 3) no aches/pains walking up and down stairs.
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Also, mental alertness. I'm better able to concentrate and focus. Maybe because nagging aches and pains are gone so there's nothing distracting me.
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    I'm cold all the time now.. :o
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Jewels211 wrote: »
    I don't hear my body "clapping" when I run up the stairs anymore! :#

lol I love this so much! I never knew how to describe it before!

My loose skin claps more when I run than my fat ever did :(

This happens to me, it's annoying, but better than the fat. It embarrasses me, but then I just assume no one else hears it.

• hanzibobs931
    hanzibobs931 Posts: 47 Member
    Loving this I cant wait till I see changes I already feel better more healthy and ive only been at this a week maybe less :)
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Realizing that my weight actually matches the number on my driver license :#

OMG - I can't wait for this one!

• Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Realizing that my weight actually matches the number on my driver license :#

OMG - I can't wait for this one!

I actually had to lower mine at the last renewal, that was fun!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    My co-worker thought my husband was having an affair with the woman she saw in the restaurant... it was me.

So awesome.
  • belindanjumo
    belindanjumo Posts: 109 Member
    Haha great idea for a thread!

Well I actually now see my collarbone.
    I always check my side look to see if I still have that double chin which I don't.
    I still order size 14 clothes out of habit when am a 10 or a bigger cup size meanwhile my boobs have shrank

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    I always check my side look to see if I still have that double chin which I don't.

lol...I do this too. Although I still have a bit of a double chin, but it's going away slowly. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!