How To Lose Weight Without Dieting (-112 pounds) tips

Options

Replies

• Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much. What an inspiration you are. I am currently struggling. Good for a few days, slip for a few days, and then
    try to get back into the swing of things. I makes a person's day when someone out there tells you that they have been there, are currently there, and are working to get out of there, if you know what I mean. Thank you again, and congratulations. Kat:smile:
  • Budgirl2455
    Budgirl2455 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :heart: I love all the information you shared. Your an inspiration for sure. I do believe it's not a diet but a healthy life style one must learn. I like the idea of a cheat "meal" instead of a "DAY". Loving food I could undo an entire week of good work if I did that. You look amazing. Thanks again for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great thread. Wish I'd seen this earlier.
  • wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. I loved reading this & got the impression that you weren't trying to lose all the weight overnight (which, of course, is IMPOSSIBLE). So many people have posted on here about wanting to throw in the towel because they gained a few pounds in a couple of weeks, or didn't lose any, or aren't losing as fast as they wanted. You didn't put the weight on overnight (especially myself who is trying to lose at least 100 pounds), so I know it's going to take more than a year to lose it. And I don't get discouraged when I weigh myself & the scale didn't move (or went up a pound). I just keep truckin' along. So far, I'm 30 pounds down & looking forward to the next 30 pounds! :smile:
  • Lovetotest
    Lovetotest Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey. Congratulations on keeping it real and learning and doing what works for YOU!

WTG :-)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Congratulations and thank you for sharing. I think your simple no nonsense approach and your willingness to share will encourage many, myself included.
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Thanks for sharing your tips. I will definetly check out your blog.
  • mkramarz
    mkramarz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bad day for me - off track 0 -- I too use MyFitnessPal to track EVERYTHING i eat --- but we all have our bad days and I have got to say your post helped re-energized me --- THANKS!
  • mkramarz
    mkramarz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bad day for me - off track 0 -- I too use MyFitnessPal to track EVERYTHING i eat --- but we all have our bad days and I have got to say your post helped re-energized me --- THANKS!
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    you are one great lady!well done to you, your approach is clear and simple,keep up the good work and many congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • the8kids
    the8kids Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations you look great, keep up the good work
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look so happy and beautiful! :) Good job!
  • msalec33
    msalec33 Posts: 10
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congratulations and thank you for posting!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Thanks for the tips.
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love your post. It's informative, but it isn't boring. It's what most people know, but need to hear, and most of all- it's motivational. Congratulations on your success, and thank you for your post! (:
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Everything you mentioned is spot on! Thanks for sharing!! Continue to inspire people :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVED your post, thank you so much for sharing your story and suggestions! Congratulations on your success so far and on the engagement!
  • Mrsfluffypants
    Mrsfluffypants Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love your post. Congratulations, you look absolutely fantastic! Thank you for telling us your tips. It's pretty much what I do, but I'm just starting out (for the millionth time it seems). This is the first time that I am doing it much the same as you have, though. In the past I've radically changed my diet and limited my food....and it never worked. So now I count calories and try to move. That's all I do. I eat whatever I want to, lol. The only things I have radically changed is that my calories are limited each day, and don't drink regular soda anymore. And it's working for me. Hopefully I end up having as much success as you have! Again, great work! And Congratulations on your engagement!
  • finally328
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, it is such an inspiration.
  • stosto77
    stosto77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!