How To Lose Weight Without Dieting (-112 pounds) tips

Options

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! You look amazing! Congratulations, your hard work has definitely paid off!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on so many accounts Beautiful!! Your mind, body and spirit are in sync! You are an amazing person to have the determination to stay focused and share your experience. I'll be there soon and often wonder how I'll share my story....you seemed to have summed it up so nicely. It will come to me....one day soon. Stay tuned...and lots of congratulations on your new love!!! GOD bless you always!
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Your story is definitely worth the read. Well written with a very practical comfort to it. None of this crazy extremism. Being honest about the intake is tricky for me though. It's hard to admit some of the crap I can eat and still lose weight. I really like hearing that the "lifestyle" changes do work over the long haul. I'm losing slowly but consistantly. A little progress leads to a little more.

And not to leave out ....dang, you are cute.

Good thoughts to you and your continued success.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    awesome post
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations! You seem SO happy with a strong level head!!! Love to see it!

All the advise is great! I lost a little over 10 pounds this year. I am making small changes--one was to measure my cream in the coffee! Oh my, I was drinking SO much daily! I now measure 2 Tbsp and that is all I allow myself. I drink more water because of this small change too!

Anyway, thank you for the post! This is great and you just seem like the nicest! : )
  • littlemisscasey
    Options
    This was really great to read. My friend and I decided to lose weight together via myfitnesspal (we live several hours from each other) We're almost a week in, and reading your advice really made me feel like we can do this. I've never been small, so this is totally new territory for me!
  • WilBSkinee
    WilBSkinee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. You just really keep it real. I think I live by some of these same rules!! I have been slacking a bit lately and really need to get back in the swing of things!! You look fabulous by the way, your work has really paid off. I am so happy to hear that you have gained so much happiness throughout this journey!! I would love to be friends......
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is a great post!!! Congratulations!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    congrats and bump!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Thanks you for confirming to me what I had a sneaky suspicion for: I know macros are important and all, but I refuse to track them. Counting/measuring is enough for me! I worried that I wouldn't be able to lose weight efficiently if I didn't, but you proved it!

Way to go. You're an inspiration! :)
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing what you did!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Great post and great progress! Impressive!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and great post!! I am pretty much doing the same thing you are and am very happy with my results so far. I feel the same way you do.. This is not a diet, it is just a healthier lifestyle transformation. I am trying to set myself up for success for the rest of my life. Keep up the good work and focus and you will meet your final goals before you know it.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring! It is what I needed to read today. I started this journey back in January 2012. I lost most of the weight by last summer. Then vacations happened and life got busy. I have been pretty much able to maintain since then, but I realy want to finish losing the weight. I did most of the same things you have done. I have a Fitbit instead of a heart monitor, considering most of my exercise is walking, it works very well for me.
    I have the same problems with fuits and vegetables. I am getting better with the vegetables though (mainly because I usually eat salads for lunch every day at work.
    I just counted calories and didn't look at all the macros and things and did well too. I need to get back into the tracking of calories to finish this.
    I usually walk daily. Mainly because I love it and it is a great stress reliever!
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This is by far the best and most practical straight forward guide to losing weight I have ever seen on here. Congrats to you on your huge success! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I hope everybody reads this. You rock.
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You look fantastic...WTG!!! I've been sorta feeling like I've lost my mojo ...however, after reading your post, I've been incredibly inspired to keep inching toward my goal. Congrats on your success :flowerforyou:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love it! I too don't care for fruits and veggies. lol
  • nicksew79
    nicksew79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I've been using MyFitnessPal for two weeks now, and am having great results using the very methods you've mentioned, sans the rewards. There is one other point I would like to add- Being willing to embrace the emotion(s) driving the overeating. Eventually, those loud, obnoxious, demanding emotions WILL take a back seat, and you'll find yourself back in the driver's seat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!