Tuna Creations-What do you mix?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Tuna with ranch dressing (I use Bolthouse Farms), spicy mustard, dill seasoning, chopped up apple, maybe a little sweet relish...yum!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I like it with avocado and pickled beets, but I admit I'm pretty weird.
  • D4LB
    D4LB Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Single serve kraft dinner cup whole wheat one can of tuna. Fast and easy and can barely taste the tuna! lol
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    73tuba71z7mj.jpg

Hickory smoked tuna pack, cranberries, almond slivers, black olives, and a little olive oil to hold it all together. I roll the mixture up in cucumber slices. This is my go to lunch lately.
  • TMW2119
    Options
    The rolls pictured actually had a little mayo in them. This was before I discovered olive oil would hold it together. I also add brown mustard. I forgot about that.
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Spicy mustard!

I recently tried a sriracha mustard with tuna and ate it on a sandwich round and it was amazeballs!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    wann2119 wrote: »
    73tuba71z7mj.jpg

Hickory smoked tuna pack, cranberries, almond slivers, black olives, and a little olive oil to hold it all together. I roll the mixture up in cucumber slices. This is my go to lunch lately.

Oh my, this looks delicious!
  • TMW2119
    Options
    wann2119 wrote: »
    73tuba71z7mj.jpg

Oh my, this looks delicious!

A little over a month later and this is still my lunch at least 3 days a week. It really is amazing.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if I've commented on this already but my favorite is tuna salad on top of avocado.

I use veganaise, chopped red onions, dill relish, mustard & sometimes chopped boiled egg for the tuna salad, but you can just make it the way you like it.

Cut and peel an avocado in half and pile on the tuna salad. YUM