Options

Replies

• KIZGNARR
    KIZGNARR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Avocado with pepper and garlic salt! :smiley:
  • livrerie
    Options
    You could try dijon mustard, greek yogurt, mashed avocado, or regular mayo. I like preparing my tuna with mayo and then I take a jalapeño can and mix in the juice along with bits of chopped jalapeño peppers.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Tuna packet, dill relish, brown mustard on a flatout with fresh spinach.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sriracha! Mmmmm. Also, today mixing lemon pepper starkist tuna with rotel... haven't tried it before, but gonna give it a whirl.

i don't know what sriracha is....how did it turn out?

Sriracha is a hot sauce - super tasty! You can get it pretty much anywhere - I shop at Walmart. Yesterday's creation turned out to be really yummy actually. I mixed a pouch of the Starkist Tuna Creations (lemon pepper) with 1/2 cup of Rotel (which is the tomatoes and green chilis...this one also had lime juice in it). Then I had some triscuits, spread some Laughing Cow Creamy Pepperjack cheese on the triscuits, then topped them with the tuna/rotal mixture. Super good & filling!
  • FRJM
    FRJM Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My SO eats it with baked beans!? Not tried it myself and everyone thinks he's weird but he loves it!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it creative, but any vinaigrette will do.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hummus
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pear infused balsamic vinegar, tomato and avocado on whole wheat toast or a pita. I can't wrap my head around bbq sauce or ketchup and tuna for some reason.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Tuna and mayo sounds a little odd to me. I should try that someday. Our go-to tuna salad is pretty basic: tuna, chopped tomatoes, garlic and olive oil.
  • Natasha_Fit_Fab
    Natasha_Fit_Fab Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I mix pesto sauce, tuna or salmon, and artichoke hearts that come in a jar...delicious
  • hammer0717
    hammer0717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I call it Rooster Sauce
    Sriracha! Mmmmm. Also, today mixing lemon pepper starkist tuna with rotel... haven't tried it before, but gonna give it a whirl.

i don't know what sriracha is....how did it turn out?

Sriracha is a hot sauce - super tasty! You can get it pretty much anywhere - I shop at Walmart. Yesterday's creation turned out to be really yummy actually. I mixed a pouch of the Starkist Tuna Creations (lemon pepper) with 1/2 cup of Rotel (which is the tomatoes and green chilis...this one also had lime juice in it). Then I had some triscuits, spread some Laughing Cow Creamy Pepperjack cheese on the triscuits, then topped them with the tuna/rotal mixture. Super good & filling!

• JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, a little lemon juice, curry powder & some sliced almonds for a little crunch.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Avocado, garlic, dijon mustard with some oregano if on a sandwich or by itself.

With a small amount of oilive oil and basil on a sandwich.

With a small bit of tzatziki by itself.

Red onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar, if on top of greens, tomatoes and radishes. Tuna plain with hummus, again on top of greens.

I'll have to try the BBQ sauce. I've done it on salmon, never tuna.
  • sunny_jimbob
    Options
    Loads of freshly ground black pepper, preferably with the grinder set to coarse. Simple but delicious!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I bought a few of the Starkist Creations, but haven't tried any of them yet. Thanks for the inspiration to do so with all of these great ideas!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Light mayo, mustard, some dill, some chives, onion powder. Then put mixture on top of a salad. I don't usually add the pickle relish, I got tired of that. If I ran out of light mayo I suppose I would use a little olive oil, but the fat cals add up fast so it would have far more mustard.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    have you tried the already flavored packets - just discovered the ranch flavored one and it's delish!

I just discovered the Ranch flavored tuna this week, also. And I'm addicted! It doesn't need anything added to it. Perfect all on its own.
  • Jennifer1319
    Jennifer1319 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Will be trying some of these! Thanks!
  • nbuonforte
    nbuonforte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I mix mine up with hummus and it makes a nice creamy texture like mayo plus you can change up the flavors to so many options depending on what kind of hummus you choose to use!
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Last night I made it with plain Greek yogurt and some dill relish. Not bad! I also put cheese on top and broiled it to make a tuna melt.