• DebComp63
    DebComp63 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    pickle juice n a few diced pickles
  • isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Tuna in oil 1 small chopped onion can of pigeon peas 1cut up tomatoes and salt a little of olive oil....cultural dish on a bed of rice. Good stuff
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Single serving pouch with 1 TBSP whipped cream cheese with chives, a little diced red onion, and some dried dill. Either in a wheat pita toasted or a tortilla wrap. So good.
  • mirandagod77
    mirandagod77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sriracha! Mmmmm. Also, today mixing lemon pepper starkist tuna with rotel... haven't tried it before, but gonna give it a whirl.

i don't know what sriracha is....how did it turn out?

Sriracha is a hot sauce - super tasty! You can get it pretty much anywhere - I shop at Walmart. Yesterday's creation turned out to be really yummy actually. I mixed a pouch of the Starkist Tuna Creations (lemon pepper) with 1/2 cup of Rotel (which is the tomatoes and green chilis...this one also had lime juice in it). Then I had some triscuits, spread some Laughing Cow Creamy Pepperjack cheese on the triscuits, then topped them with the tuna/rotal mixture. Super good & filling!

Oh I'm.so trying this!! On triscuits which i love! Great snack
  • mcloughlins
    mcloughlins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :D So I ran out mayo this week and substituted bbq sauce and omg it is soooo good! Anyone else come up mix up tuna in creative ways besides the regular mayo and onions/pepper?

• mcloughlins
    Options
    Are we talking fresh Tuna here,or the tinned stuff that tastes like wet beermats?..........
  • mcloughlins
    Options
    TLB86 wrote: »
    A little olive oil, basil and seasoning is amazing. So simple but so tasty. Even add a little garlic

• mcloughlins
    Options
    And healthy too! try hemp oil,expensive but soooo good for you! :)
  • mirandagod77
    Options
    have you tried the already flavored packets - just discovered the ranch flavored one and it's delish!

I have only tried a couple should try more but i also want to try a lot of these ideas here!
  • christurnerc
    Options
    I use low fat sour cream instead of mayo with sweet pickles and shredded cheddar.

• runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread--- so many ideas. I usually have mine with chopped dill pickle, mayo, cracked black pepper and a smidgen of cayenne.
  • jessmarshall8052
    Options
    :D So I ran out mayo this week and substituted bbq sauce and omg it is soooo good! Anyone else come up mix up tuna in creative ways besides the regular mayo and onions/pepper?

I enjoy putting some hot sauce on tuna Anything really, I cut up some cucumbers and wanted some ranch. Input the ranch and saw how that would effect me ... So I put a few dabs of hot sauce instead. Tely helps with some flavor.. Not to mention hot sauce has positive effects on a diet
    Hot sauce all the way baby!

• mirandagod77
    Options
    Thanks for this thread--- so many ideas. I usually have mine with chopped dill pickle, mayo, cracked black pepper and a smidgen of cayenne.

I'm so happy i did this thread i have so many new variations to try now:)
  • jengooden1
    Options
    I use a few laughing cow cheese wedges. spicy jack pepper and tomato basil are good. Can't go wrong with Swiss
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I mix with Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil, black pepper, Olives to Go black olives, and some oyster crackers on top for crunch. I'm going through this thread to see what other good ideas there are! :yum:
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    sometimes I use cottage cheese instead of mayo, but it's kinda bland. might have to try the bbq sauce idea. I bet that's good with crackers.
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it with sriracha, seaweed (the crispy korean kind), avocado, and rice. Poor (wo)man's spicy tuna bowl
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,464 Member
    Options
    1 box mac & cheese, prepared as normal
    Add 1 can tuna, 1 can peas, 1 can diced tomatoes
    Mix well and serve.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Celery, carrots, red & green bell pepper all diced and no fat ranch dressing