Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So once I get the invite I'll be able to go down to my groups to access the Over 50 group?
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,310 Member
    Options
    Yes! Hopefully everything will work out as the site promises. I sent all the invites out so see if you got it!
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi - I'm turning 50 in November - have at least 50 to lose - I hope there is still time for me to join the group.
  • btridge
    Options
    I will be 50 this year. I have struggled with an extra 40lbs for the last few years. It keeps me from doing the things I have enjoyed in the past. This is my first time on MFP, I sure could use the support of like minded women.
  • julier62
    julier62 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group too. I am 52.
  • dspaidal145
    Options
    I'm 52 and would live to join in please.
  • Debjaa
    Debjaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 56 years old. I'd love to lose 15 pounds, but would be happy to lose 10 by the beginning of June. I was making progress last summer (lost 6) by doing lots of walking and then developed plantar fasciitis, so stopped walking. Then I sprained the ankle of the same foot.... Kind of gave up and have gained it all back. Still recovering from both foot problems so now I'm in water exercise class - good cardio but not sure it's burning many calories. So I'm back on MFP trying to eat healthier and track calories. I could really use some moral support and a group like this. Menopause is horrible for weight loss.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and in Feb I will be 57 I would like to join the group. I need to lose 70lbs. I'm here 1100 days now and only lost 42lbs.
  • thehadster
    thehadster Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group. I'm a woman and 57. I do NOT post to Facebook or Twitter, however. Not sure this makes a difference.
  • fitgranny56
    fitgranny56 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 and would like to lose 40 pounds. Need support and motivation so would love to join a club where everyone helps one another.
  • LChic13
    LChic13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings.
    I'm new to MFP - 7days. I'm 52 years old and would like to lose a pound a week. May I join this group?
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and woul like to join the group. Thanks[/quote]

Greetings.
    I'm new to MFP - 7days. I'm 52 years old and would like to lose a pound a week. May I join this group?[/quote]

Of course you can join this group. Good luck on your journey.
  • emla100
    emla100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am over 50 and love MFP - would like to join the group.
    - Thanks
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Invites sent out !
  • KathieSuzan
    KathieSuzan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 51 and would love to be part of your group
  • cindagrif
    cindagrif Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just turned 60 and would love to join your group.
  • Bug1264
    Bug1264 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 and would like to turn away from all this extra weight! Need all the help I can get, would love to join.
  • mangotango
    mangotango Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Skipped thru the posts here & sounds like a great bunch - add me in! I'm 67 and working on dropping 30 lbs. planning on retiring in a few months. Want to get an RV and head to better weather before next winter. Live near Chicago - brrrrr!
  • Hils1731
    Hils1731 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 53. Live in UK. Would love to join the group. I would like to lose approx 25lbs. Maybe a little more. Would love to be able to wear nice clothes and be able to bare my arms and legs in the summer.
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Sending invites out in just a minute mangotango and Hils1731. Welcome to our wacky women's group!