Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• nomina2015
    Options
    I'm 56 and tried cutting calorie..walking 25k per week and nothing happens the scale is always at 155
    Don't know what to do anymore .. Going through menopause and it's very demotivating.. Need help!,
  • Candy2034
    Candy2034 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 53 years old and would like to join the group. I'm not sure how much I want to lose yet but at least 45 pounds
  • Scarlsonx2
    Scarlsonx2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining, never done anything like this, but I am 58 and only 5' tall, and then there is menopause -- all of which makes losing weight an agonizingly slow process. I could use some support from other women who get that.
  • Coonsmom
    Coonsmom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Over 50 makes us all have so many commonalities. I know we can help motivate each other!
  • gkoopal
    gkoopal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 51. I need to lose 25 pounds. I can't seem to get motivated. May I join?
  • wranglermomma
    wranglermomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 54 years old and work as a receptionist full time. I used to be able to eat just about anything because I was so active. My job and menopause has made the weight creep up slowly. My goal was to loose 30 lbs. I joined the "loose 10 lbs. by Valentines Day Challenge" and did it by exercising every day and counting my calories! Now I'd like to loose 20 more by the time my husband and I take our beach vacation in June. I know I can do this and would love some fun support along the way. I am here for all of you too! :)
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and would like to lose 40 pounds. Can I join???
  • Luzz4
    Luzz4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am tech challenged! I believe I deleted the link to join. Can you please send it again! Thank you
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy and I'm 51 and would like to join the group. I have lots of weight to lose and would like to be around other mature women.
  • athena61
    athena61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a 53 year old Midwestern gal. Would love to join. I'm working on my last 5-8 pounds after currently losing 10 since last September.
  • ramu1363
    Options
    hi.. am 52 years old.. menopaused and finding it really hard to lose weight.. do add me too.. would love to join the group..
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!
  • moeggep
    moeggep Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. I am 56, I want to lose 70 more lbs and have lost around 70 so far.
  • jeanjean619
    jeanjean619 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join! I am almost 53 with about 35 pounds to lose.
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,311 Member
    Options
    I will send out your invitations momentarily ladies!
    Go to Community then the little Notifications bell icon for your invitations and a hearty Welcome!
    Zooty :D
  • Leenn
    Leenn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ramu1363 wrote: »
    hi.. am 52 years old.. menopaused and finding it really hard to lose weight.. do add me too.. would love to join the group..

• Leenn
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

• Leenn
    Options
    I would also like to join. Please add me. I am turning 54 in a few months and have been steadily gaining weight since 48 years old. I feel like someone stole my fit energetic body and left me with this old lazy one.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am 48 so soon to be 50 I would love to join.
  • lmarkoff
    Options
    I am in my 50's and would love to be part of this group - how do I go about joining? Thanks, Lori