Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I could really use the motivation, help and humor. I lost 16 pounds in Sept-Oct last fall and put 8 back on over the holidays. Please extend your invitation to me to join your group!
    Thanks!!
  • stephv710
    stephv710 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to join...I'm 57 and just starting this journey!
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Turning 53 this summer....hoping to be a lot healthier than I was when I tired 52...would love to join you ladies on the journey
  • jpnotler
    jpnotler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great goup, please add me.
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,312 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    Invitations are on the way!
    Click COMMUNITY the the little BELL ICON in the white field (towards the upper right).

Just a side note for everyone: this is not actually the group; this is just a forum post on MFP. The Over 50 Women's Club is a private group and you will locate it under the GROUPS tab in the second blue band at the top of the page after you have joined. Please jump right on in and join our great group of ladies!
    Zooty, Admin.
  • dawnq
    dawnq Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 51, a truck driver. My husband and I live in our truck from 3am Monday morning until about 3am Saturday morning every week. I have been trucking for 20 years and added 80 extra lbs. I NEED accountability & motivation, and want to help others with the same. Can I join this group?
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Dawn now that's a tough job, it's not like you have time to get out and exercise. Sure you don't have a chance to make lots of food
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Sending your invite now dawnq. Welcome!
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @Naughty_ZOOT -- I tried to find the group but was going through lots of groups. I'm past 50....is it ok to still join?
  • Janecr61
    Janecr61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! :)
  • dsimmons55
    Options
    I am 55 and want to lose 80 lbs. I have lost about 20 since October. I have been walking and just started some light dumbbell exercises. My problem is I HATE the exercise part. I don't mind watching the calories and eating healthy but I don't like to move. I really could use some encouragement in this area, and would really love to join this group.
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm sorry for the delay, my keyboard decided to die on me but I am back up and running now.
    I will send invitations momentarily and you will find them under the Community tab then the little Notifications bell icon.
    Welcome everyone!
    Zooty :D
  • jmilski
    jmilski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and need to lose 20 pounds. The support from other women in my age group would be fantastic.
  • jwilkinsong
    jwilkinsong Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there....just joined MFP this week and would love to be part of a support group. I'm 58 and want to lose 10lbs to start with. My goal to do it is by June so any helpful tips and support would be most appreciated!
    Thanks
    Julie
  • christiner311
    Options
    Hi. I just redownloaded MFP afer a (gulp) three year hiatus. I am 50 and this is the year i will stop ignoring my health. I would like to lose 40+ pounds and really start working out so I become strong, and stress less. I would like to join this group please! Thank you!
  • Sandra_Curtis
    Sandra_Curtis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group.
    I'm 54, and have been using MFP for about a year. I've lost over 60lbs and am within 10-15lbs of my goal weight. I'm surrounded by youngsters at my fitness club, and could use some mature support from those who are more interested in health than dress sizes.
  • adaragal
    adaragal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

• adaragal
    adaragal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 54 and on a 100 lb. Weight loss journey. Would love to join

• lornafredeluces
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

• lornafredeluces
    Options
    Hi! I'm 58 and I'd like to join your group. Sounds like fun!