baked 3 choc chip cookies... roommate ate em all

Options
12346»

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    who bakes fresh cookies only to let them sit for an hour? you didnt deserve those cookies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Exactly hes trying to save you

Save him from what exactly? Death by cookies?

Oooooo I guess I better watch it! I ate a cookie today! :frown: :frown: :frown:
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Just to provide a different point of view, perhaps your roommate assumed you had made a batch of cookies, and had saved three for him. I would just 'nip this in the bud' and confront him.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Just to provide a different point of view, perhaps your roommate assumed you had made a batch of cookies, and had saved three for him. I would just 'nip this in the bud' and confront him.

haha, yeh like right now hes like "oh... my roomy is so nice she left me three cookies from the batch, I love her so much right now"

then she runs in and kicks him in the man parts like "biaa$tch you ate my cookies"

elation to blue balls in no time.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest a verbal thrashing about eating your cookies and then a nut-punch just to make sure it sinks in but that may be a tad bit on the violent side. Maybe just put the head of a stuffed cookie monster on his pillow atop a pile of cheap-*kitten* cookie crumbs.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    im not t rolling im getting attacked for saying not to eat cookies which u already know wow.................

Why do you put so many spaces between words?

She is using touch screen keyboard but she is still trying to get used to it.
  • Katalogon
    Katalogon Posts: 1
    Options
    If you like peanut butter cookies and have these three things make these:
    1 c peanut butter
    1 egg beaten
    1 c Splenda
    Mix well and roll into balls and place on cookie sheet and flatten with a fork. Bake at 350 about 11 minutes. Let cool and enjoy. There will be enough for both of you!
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    A hour? I usually eat mine wet and goooy right off the pan. xD
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

haha, yeh like right now hes like "oh... my roomy is so nice she left me three cookies from the batch, I love her so much right now"

then she runs in and kicks him in the man parts like "biaa$tch you ate my cookies"

uh yeah, except that's what I said like twenty nine thousand hours ago. ? was my post washed from this thread? it's reading funny anyways, has this thread been plucked over?
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    A hour? I usually eat mine wet and goooy right of the pan. xD

Yum yum....

I love cookies. Had two homemade cookies today, in fact. Nothing wrong with that.
  • nikilis
    Options

uh yeah, except that's what I said like twenty nine thousand hours ago. ? was my post washed from this thread? it's reading funny anyways, has this thread been plucked over?

shhh, no sudden moves *backs away slowly*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

:laugh:

i was hangry when i wrote that, i have since had a two bite chocolate fudge cupcake and am in utter bliss now, carry on.:blushing:
  • nikilis
    Options

:laugh:

i was hangry when i wrote that, i have since had a two bite chocolate fudge cupcake and am in utter bliss now, carry on.:blushing:

hehehe, this thread made me eat a mini cup cake too :drinker:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A hour? I usually eat mine wet and goooy right off the pan. xD

i shall call you my cookie sister