New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,607 Member
    Options
    These aren't new...but are new to me and I LOVE THEM!

wedge.png

tfm66gk7h0vp.png

There are light and extra light versions of laughing cow with 22 kcal per triangle. Less taste though.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »

wedge.png

tfm66gk7h0vp.png

There are light and extra light versions of laughing cow with 22 kcal per triangle. Less taste though.

Thanks so much for letting me know. One of my children brought some home and asked me to try a week or so ago and I super love them!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    i05wn9ilkogw.jpg
    w9s0rz0mib7u.jpg
    So I made the coconut using vitafiber syrup instead. SOO good! Although they aren't low calorie. 1/8 of this came out to be about 250 calories. Really sweet and chocolatey with a nice saltiness going on.I would make again and maybe add some puffed rice to make each closer to 200 per serving. They were more like delicious cookies, lol.

The picture doesn't look too good, but they tasted way better than they looked!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I'm intrigued...
    anyone tried these? although worried that they are really yummy
    8fn2t4bdtwj3.png

These look awesome but only available in Canada? :(
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I'm intrigued...
    8fn2t4bdtwj3.png

Will it help that I just placed an empty bag of chocolate chip into my garbage bin at work? Dangerously good. Also on sale right now at RCSS for $2.

well now...I don't need any encouragement! but just had to check out the store (online) price where I'm at...$3....oh gosh...decisions, decisions...
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued...
    8fn2t4bdtwj3.png

oh...probably. I wasn't thinking about this when I posted it. Dare is a Canadian product...for curiosity sake I looked on Amazon com and they are selling them 'imported from Canada' for $16! Ha...don't think they can be that good lol!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    56dac59n5edl.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I'm intrigued...
    8fn2t4bdtwj3.png

Up yours Americans hehe :)

:D

apioxh64in60.png
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    xjxij0pmz6ac.jpeg

This sounds delicious, I hope it shows up in my grocery store. The chocolate hazelnut one never did.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    xjxij0pmz6ac.jpeg
    Only dairy free one? Too bad because I don’t like the dairy free halo top coconut base.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    On a trip to Europe, and here are a couple of cool Lindt chocolate finds:
    itae2ywhv6v7.jpg
    ar0cok0othsw.jpg
    nf6iulyb9p3c.jpg

Omggggg those macarons!!! What country did you find these?

This was in Germany. I wanted to get them but it was pretty hot outside and I was afraid that they'd melt if I carried them around all day. :/

Update: I saw the Lindt macaron flavors again in France, and this time the temperature outside was pretty cool, so I picked up the pistachio macaron flavor to bring back home! I also got a Paris-Brest flavor and a creme brulee flavor. Can't wait to try my new acquisitions when I get back!

wrslloizp1zz.jpg
    eeum2a7h81hv.jpg

Also seen in France - truffled everything, from cheeses to sauces/mustards to cookies and chocolates. This is prosciutto with truffles:
    ps4e4cfq9ods.jpg
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    itae2ywhv6v7.jpg
    ar0cok0othsw.jpg
    nf6iulyb9p3c.jpg

This was in Germany. I wanted to get them but it was pretty hot outside and I was afraid that they'd melt if I carried them around all day. :/

Update: I saw the Lindt macaron flavors again in France, and this time the temperature outside was pretty cool, so I picked up the pistachio macaron flavor to bring back home! I also got a Paris-Brest flavor and a creme brulee flavor. Can't wait to try my new acquisitions when I get back!

wrslloizp1zz.jpg
    eeum2a7h81hv.jpg

Also seen in France - truffled everything, from cheeses to sauces/mustards to cookies and chocolates. This is prosciutto with truffles:
    ps4e4cfq9ods.jpg

Let us know how delish the macarons are! 🤤🤤🤤
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    itae2ywhv6v7.jpg
    ar0cok0othsw.jpg
    nf6iulyb9p3c.jpg

wrslloizp1zz.jpg
    eeum2a7h81hv.jpg

ps4e4cfq9ods.jpg

Let us know how delish the macarons are! 🤤🤤🤤

Will do!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    xjxij0pmz6ac.jpeg

Peppermint ice cream is my favorite, I may give Halo Top another chance!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    Don't have a pic and not sure if it's here every year but just read Haagen Daaz Peppermint Bark ice cream is coming out. It has a white chocolate ice cream base. There's no way if I see this in the store that I'll pass this up for light ice cream!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options

wedge.png

tfm66gk7h0vp.png

I like the smoked gouda and the pepper jack ones. i put them on breakfast sandwiches