New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,598 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to try the pumpkin cold brew from Starbucks and I was not happy when I tasted it..it tasted super watery and artificially...oh well.

I tried it Sunday, but I ordered light pumpkin cream. I thought it was really good! Full cream would be too sweet I think.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Ok, I didn’t think the frosted coffee at chick fil a could get better but the caramel version of that frosted coffee proved to me I was wrong... it’s pretty stellar, to say the least. 10/10
    iv5t00w2ib1w.jpeg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,598 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Ok, I didn’t think the frosted coffee at chick fil a could get better but the caramel version of that frosted coffee proved to me I was wrong... it’s pretty stellar, to say the least. 10/10
    iv5t00w2ib1w.jpeg

That looks delicious! I've only been having cold brews with light cream since I came back to MFP. I miss coffees like this but if it's the same as a frappuccino it's almost half my calories for the day.
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    These are sooo good!

Best part was all bags were free! I posted the amazon deal on deals thread 😊 if anyone else wants to get before they fix it.

What?! I had no idea there was such a thread! Can you post the link to that? I searched but can't seem to find anything more recent than 2013 :|
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    oldsoul918 wrote: »
    These are sooo good!

Best part was all bags were free! I posted the amazon deal on deals thread 😊 if anyone else wants to get before they fix it.

What?! I had no idea there was such a thread! Can you post the link to that? I searched but can't seem to find anything more recent than 2013 :|

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10666715/food-deals-coupons-sales-etc#latest
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    oldsoul918 wrote: »
    These are sooo good!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10666715/food-deals-coupons-sales-etc#latest

This is so great! Thank you :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    iv5t00w2ib1w.jpeg

That looks delicious! I've only been having cold brews with light cream since I came back to MFP. I miss coffees like this but if it's the same as a frappuccino it's almost half my calories for the day.

Their frosted coffee is blended with their light "ice dream," so while I personally think it tastes WAY better and creamier than a frappuccino, it has less calories! I ordered a small (which was HUGE) and it was 340 calories, but if I got a small regular non-caramel frosted coffee it would have been only 240 calories. Or, a large size regular frosted coffee is 300 calories, and the large caramel frosted coffee is 430 calories. If you can, you should definitely save 340 calories to try the small caramel frosted coffee, you won't be disappointed! Not that it's a healthy breakfast alternative or anything but I had it in the morning and was full even into lunch time. If you don't have the calories, the regular frosted coffee is still spectacular.
  • hgycta
    Options
    What a time to be alive...
    ov5qenijzaro.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    What a time to be alive...
    ov5qenijzaro.jpeg

Have a friend who works at General Mills. Tried... not impressed
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,610 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    I found these today at Nob Hill/Raley’s. They also had cookies and cream and peanut butter cup flavors. I’ll report back when I try them!

xsdbzxdy7zce.jpeg

I liked these. They're a good small snack (100 calories, 7 grams protein). The consistency is actually reminiscent of cookie dough, unlike many "cookie dough" products. Because they are marketed as a kids' snack that has extra protein, rather than a "typical" protein bar, I think the flavor and texture is better than many things marketed as protein bars.

Any side effects from the chicory root? Oooo and there's also peanut butter cup and vanilla cupcake.
  • glassyo
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Got my built bars and the shirt was in there.

Aaaaaaaaand I'm pretty sure I can sleep in the medium. It's so long holding up to my body!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I found these today at Nob Hill/Raley’s. They also had cookies and cream and peanut butter cup flavors. I’ll report back when I try them!

xsdbzxdy7zce.jpeg

I liked these. They're a good small snack (100 calories, 7 grams protein). The consistency is actually reminiscent of cookie dough, unlike many "cookie dough" products. Because they are marketed as a kids' snack that has extra protein, rather than a "typical" protein bar, I think the flavor and texture is better than many things marketed as protein bars.

Any side effects from the chicory root? Oooo and there's also peanut butter cup and vanilla cupcake.

No negative effects for my digestive tract, but yours may differ!
  • glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

xsdbzxdy7zce.jpeg

No negative effects for my digestive tract, but yours may differ!

I'm so tempted to buy all 3 but...yeah...my mileage usually DOES vary! :)

Really good protein for so little calories tho.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to try winning bag of marshmallows! I know @hgycta loves them LOL. Lucky Charms Marshmallows Instant Win Game

8jlqxqbalyxx.png
    https://www.marshmallowonly.com/
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I had been looking for a dairy free version of Nutella for a while and tried Nutiva but it wasn’t that great. Then I found this stuff which is amazing.

*Heavy breathing*