New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

Thanks so much for posting this! They emailed the coupon code quickly and now I'm awaiting my free bag of Double Chocolate Mocha Seed'nola! I've had their bars and liked them, so I'm sure the granola will be amazing.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »

Thanks so much for posting this! They emailed the coupon code quickly and now I'm awaiting my free bag of Double Chocolate Mocha Seed'nola! I've had their bars and liked them, so I'm sure the granola will be amazing.

Welcome!! Hurry now it’s free bars!! https://88acres.com/products/sample-seed-bar?_pos=3&_sid=762971612&_ss=r
    zhmkxtm8teez.png

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

Welcome!! Hurry now it’s free bars!! https://88acres.com/products/sample-seed-bar?_pos=3&_sid=762971612&_ss=r
    zhmkxtm8teez.png

I too checked it out...the shipping is only $25 to my country🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

zhmkxtm8teez.png

I too checked it out...the shipping is only $25 to my country🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Darn it’s free to anywhere in US 😢
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    It looks like Kellogg’s is firing back at General Mills for stealing their Lucky Charms “Frosted Flakes”. They made their own version! I kind of expect this one to be better, and I’m dying to try it!!!! I hope I find it soon! I’ve been on a MASSIVE cereal kick lately.
    ubppux0kqy3h.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    It looks like Kellogg’s is firing back at General Mills for stealing their Lucky Charms “Frosted Flakes”. They made their own version! I kind of expect this one to be better, and I’m dying to try it!!!! I hope I find it soon! I’ve been on a MASSIVE cereal kick lately.
    ubppux0kqy3h.png

When I saw this today I was like "don't they already have that". LOL, now I realize why I was thinking it wasn't new when I saw it. Sneaky.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    kdd12ql2z1y1.jpg
    6o5wpyfa8jcj.gif

recently discovered black soybeans! Lower carb alternative to black beans.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

I've never had them -- how does the texture compare to black beans?
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I've never had them -- how does the texture compare to black beans?

Taste is a little nuttier, texture is a little snappier. Think pinto beans.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2020
    Options
    t5ulfmro4r5f.jpeg
    ltzmxc6o8r13.jpeg
    pfxxcbiut6x7.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I tried these Lesser Evil Paleo Cheese Puffs today. Very surprised how much I loved them. They have a dense texture (not airy like a Cheeto puff) and a unique 'cheese' flavor unlike any I've tried. I need more!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I tried these Lesser Evil Paleo Cheese Puffs today. Very surprised how much I loved them. They have a dense texture (not airy like a Cheeto puff) and a unique 'cheese' flavor unlike any I've tried. I need more!

I absolutely loveeeeeed these too ! They are so sweet and salty and strangely soft in the best way possible from the coconut oil. Not dry like regular cheese puffs. Loved the pink Himalayan sea salt and the vegan cheese. w862wilvhk5d.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

I absolutely loveeeeeed these too ! They are so sweet and salty and strangely soft in the best way possible from the coconut oil. Not dry like regular cheese puffs. Loved the pink Himalayan sea salt and the vegan cheese. w862wilvhk5d.png

Yes, the vegan is the one I tried! So good! I want more!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    lc4n9kt2du70.png

There’s none in my area.... it’s just not fair.... O: </3
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    kdd12ql2z1y1.jpg
    6o5wpyfa8jcj.gif

😮 Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    !!!!!!!!
    zq1z9jbgazlt.png

Omg.....this i need!!!!!😋💜😋

Ok so I do not usually like packaged cakes or cake in general but this....!
    8bjeia8fvjg5.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    1wmcvg4yrdww.jpeg

Not a fan of larabar, but I’d try this
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    f1lkdx5qjvh1.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    f1lkdx5qjvh1.jpeg

would try... but curious how this is different than just the regular s;mores???