New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Bought some thinslim foods after seeing reviews on here. I got the vanilla glazed... LOTS of glaze 8hidw1iti4nt.jpeg
    Really good! I liked. I expected the icing to be super sweet but it wasn't and overall was a nice muffin like texture to the cookie. I would buy again. I liked how they were so big. I didn't expect them to be so big, but they were bigger than alternative baking co. and lenny and larry cookies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    23796549231_d1e830af42_o.jpg

Better than the light and fit mousse but I guess I'm just not fond of the maple/Greek yogurt combination. It just tasted weird. The texture was great though, but I won't buy it again.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Bought some thinslim foods after seeing reviews on here. I got the vanilla glazed... LOTS of glaze 8hidw1iti4nt.jpeg
    Really good! I liked. I expected the icing to be super sweet but it wasn't and overall was a nice muffin like texture to the cookie. I would buy again. I liked how they were so big. I didn't expect them to be so big, but they were bigger than alternative baking co. and lenny and larry cookies.

Make sure you refrigerate them! I've never had a problem with mold or anything but I know they're supposed to be very perishable and read some reviews on Amazon from people saying they grew spores. I personally love ThinSlim's cookies and breads, I even have a portion of my freezer dedicated to them now xD But I'll warn you - don't eat more than two cookies in one sitting, even if it fits your calories, because it has quite a bit of fiber and sugar alcohols which will make you feel not too great :x I just ordered their pasta online, I can't wait to try it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has a new organic instant oatmeal variety - triple ginger. I love ginger, and they really hit the right balance with this oatmeal!

I saw it but I don't like ginger, lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried HEBs 35 calorie root beer soda. I liked it. It wasn't horribly sweet, like most sodas. They're a nice change of pace.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    This was actually really good. I didn't taste anything minty, but the combination of lamb and currants is delicious. It's nowhere close to as dry as jerky, so I can understand why my dad didn't like their bacon bars.
    lambcurrantmintbar.png
    Yum.
    41BsdaZNEcL.jpg
    Nice and simple. Peanuts and salt stuck together.
    peanut_sea_salt__53256.1363816420.600.600.jpg?c=2

Where did you get the skout bars? They look good!
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Often while food shopping, I will purchase a single container of some yogurt or yogurt-like thing from the dairy case just to try. Today it was this, and oh my God it is good! 100 Calories, 11g Carbs, 2g Fat, 11g Protein. That is very low calorie/fat/carb and high protein for something that tastes like dessert. I plan to stock up!

0003663203813_0_A1C1_0600.png
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    V8-VeggieBlend-Healthy-Greens.jpg

I tried this today. I don't normally like drinking my calories, but it's Christmas and I was interested. The flavor actually wasn't "vegetably" enough for me. The pineapple was really overpowering and left the juice too acidic for me. I never enjoy orange juice because of this.

I might try the Purple Power because I like beets and carrots, but I don't think it'll ever become a regular thing.
  • kristirobinson1
    kristirobinson1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I recently tried clif bars and they are so good! I've tried the chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, blueberry and iced gingerbread. They are all so good
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Triplestep wrote: »
    Often while food shopping, I will purchase a single container of some yogurt or yogurt-like thing from the dairy case just to try. Today it was this, and oh my God it is good! 100 Calories, 11g Carbs, 2g Fat, 11g Protein. That is very low calorie/fat/carb and high protein for something that tastes like dessert. I plan to stock up!

0003663203813_0_A1C1_0600.png

I tried the banana version of this yesterday, and I wasn't as impressed :/ The yogurt portion was good (as is usual for this company), but I felt the chocolate was too watery and fake tasting. :(
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I tried the banana version of this yesterday, and I wasn't as impressed :/ The yogurt portion was good (as is usual for this company), but I felt the chocolate was too watery and fake tasting. :(
    Yes, I may have spoken too soon; I first tried the cherry and it was DELISH. Then I brought one of each to try the rest out, and the banana will not be purchased again! The berry flavors are good. I see now I posted a picture of the vanilla, which is waiting to be tried ... but I can vouch for the cherry. It's yummy!

I can see why you describe the chocolate as "watery" but I think it's pretty good along with the yogurt. And 11g of carbs!

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    f7n2tu1h362l.jpeg
    7dnl0gnhouq3.jpeg

Bought these at Target today. Don't know if the orange chicken is new but it's new to me and was quite frankly wonderful! Big yummy chunks of chicken and a great orange flavor.

Haven't tried the yogurt yet.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    These are new to me, I received them as a stocking stuffer. For 10g of protein and 150cal it's a nice switch up from yogurt for a snack. I was kind of hoping for more of the saltiness but the caramel was there.
    edaa3juq2sg9.jpeg

• yepitsmiss
    yepitsmiss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so not a fan of anything pumpkin but i tried the herbalife formula 1 limited edition Pumpkin spice favor and it reminded me of eating a coffee cake especially because i mix my shake with water instead of almond milk...super yummy but im nervous to try anything else pumpkin besides seeds lol