New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Saw these on impulsive buy, these actually look pretty good, I will probably try them if I see them! 23574269252_63acaf8a3b_z.jpg
    23656739146_2730b7688b_z.jpg
    23314868709_54e896fbcb_z.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I tried Flapjacked's new Peanut Butter flavor Mighty Muffins this morning... IT WAS AWESOME. A lot better than the maple pumpkin by a long shot! The peanut butter chips make it super gooey and decadent. Highly recommend! I'd buy more but it was the last one on the shelf

Never seen those sadly.
    Saw these on impulsive buy, these actually look pretty good, I will probably try them if I see them! 23574269252_63acaf8a3b_z.jpg
    23656739146_2730b7688b_z.jpg
    23314868709_54e896fbcb_z.jpg

I might have checked Shop Rite for those.. but nope.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These are sooo good.
    LAC-Flavor-Detail-Images-Coconut-330X310.png
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    I was really disappointed with this. Hardly any lemon flavor. Just oil.
    lemonette_web_images_1024x1024.png?v=1445394032
    This company sent me TONS of goodies! This tasted a lot like a fig newton, but with peanut butter.
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

What brand are those bars? I cant see on my screen it is too small haha!
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    These are sooo good.
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    This company sent me TONS of goodies! This tasted a lot like a fig newton, but with peanut butter.
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

I just right clicked on image and searched google.
    The brand is called Betty Lou's

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    irenehb wrote: »
    These are sooo good.
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

Thank you, I didn't know you could do that. I want to try these they look good. I used to eat their powdered peanut butter all the time.
  • Francl27
    Options
    For the record, I really liked the white fudge oreos. Emphasis on 'liked'. Some bad decisions were made and I blame PMS.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    aypj1h3gbqeo.jpg

I tried these. There were two boxes left at Target and they looked pretty. They're good but it's too much white icing on top for my taste.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    These are sooo good.
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

Thank you, I didn't know you could do that. I want to try these they look good. I used to eat their powdered peanut butter all the time.

I tried the Lenny & Larry's Birthday Cake cookie & found it to be pretty reminiscent of Birthday Cake, but still not as good as the Snickerdoodle.
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    These are sooo good.
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

I tried the Lenny & Larry's Birthday Cake cookie & found it to be pretty reminiscent of Birthday Cake, but still not as good as the Snickerdoodle.

The Lenny and Larry cookies are pretty new here in Australia. Are they very filling? I know 1 serve is only a half a cookie but who can only eat half.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    71oqV53WBUL._SX522_.jpg
    Got these as a gift. Was not impressed. I was very excited because they looked amazing, but had an odd texture and I wasn't really sure what to put them on.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @irenehb They are so good. But I don't think I have ever eaten just half haha. I wouldn't say very filling per say, but they are quite large. I would say more filling than your average bakery cookie.
  • Francl27
    Options
    These are sooo good.
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

The Lenny and Larry cookies are pretty new here in Australia. Are they very filling? I know 1 serve is only a half a cookie but who can only eat half.

Definitely more filling than a regular cookie. Usually I have one with an apple and, unless it's PMS time, that will keep me full for a good 3 hours (which is still not a fantastic trade off considering that most of them are actually close to 400 calories, but at least they taste good!). But yeah for some reason I need the extra fiber from the apple to really feel full.
  • Francl27
    Options
    These are sooo good.
    La_Croix_Lemon.jpg
    21RXe5v6I3L.jpg

Definitely more filling than a regular cookie. Usually I have one with an apple and, unless it's PMS time, that will keep me full for a good 3 hours (which is still not a fantastic trade off considering that most of them are actually close to 400 calories, but at least they taste good!). But yeah for some reason I need the extra fiber from the apple to really feel full.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So Linda's Diet Delites got me hooked on Simply Scrumptous, but I had a hard time justifying buying their desserts when each item cost over $2. I went over to Simply Scrumptous' website and if you order there (you can't buy individual ones to try, they only come per dozen but you can get variety packs as pictured below) it comes to a little over $1 each, which is much better. I decided to get two variety packs to try the rest of their goods on Cyber Monday, where shipping was free for orders over $50!
    They forgot the carrot cakes in the one, but I wrote to them and they credited my account $7 for next time, and I already know I love them so here's my new ranking!
    Best: Peanut butter brownie (I'm a sucker for peanut butter fudge and all things sweet)
    2nd: TIE! Double fudge brownie and Cinnamon swirl coffee cake (which is gritty and super sweet as well)
    3rd: Zero fat carrot cake (again, they forgot it in this order but I remember it perfectly. Super, super sweet. Icing is more like cake icing than cream cheese, but I loved it)
    4th: Low carb very berry coffee cake (it was like cake batter or sugar cookie dough with berries added, it was incredible)
    5th: TIE! Zero fat lemon muffin and low carb lemon muffin (I couldn't taste a difference to be honest, even though the low carb had erythritol and the first one didn't. Super moist, perfect size, and sweet - just like a lemon poppy seed muffin)
    6th: TIE! Pumpkin Coffee cake and Caramel apple coffee cake (as far as their coffee cakes go, they don't disappoint, I just wouldn't prefer these flavors over their cinnamon or berry ones)
    7th: TIE! Zero fat Cranberry muffin and zero fat apple pie muffin (both were moist, delicious, and sweet, but the flavors just didn't set them over the top for me. As muffins they were great, but nothing super special other than being lower calorie)
    8th: Vanilla Glazed Donut w/ Sprinkles (very sweet and moist, but also much smaller than their other stuff and not something I would order again since I was hungry right afterwards. Also, the icing melted into the donut on me, which apparently is quite common during the warmer months, which apparently December counts as a warmer month this year in Maryland)
    9th: Chocolate Chunk Cookie (it was good, but only ranks down so far because it was just like a regular chocolate chip cookie, 90 calories would be average for the size if you got it from the grocery store. Same ingredients as a regular cookie so why not get a regular cookie at this point and save yourself the money?)
    10th: Low carb bran muffin (it was decent size, very moist, and sweet, but it loses points for being one of the only products I've tried from this company where I noticed the erythritol taste which was a tad bitter; it was enjoyable, but not something I'd want to spend my money on again).

They have a ton of other products, those are just what I tried in case anyone wants to check them out and doesn't know what to try first!

Ignore my name on the boxes, I have to write it there so my brothers don't go in the freezer overnight and eat everything on me xD Happens too often!

gwt8ut71ptyi.jpg
    su8urmrgyfm1.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I FOUND IT!! It's delicious. I am so getting their Pumpkin Cheesecake for Christmas dessert.
    kite-hill-ricotta-cheesecake.jpg

How is the texture?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Tried these new frozen veggie blends recently, both that I tried were pretty tasty.

lvx39k0kta83.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Tried these new frozen veggie blends recently, both that I tried were pretty tasty.

lvx39k0kta83.jpeg

I saw those, but for the calories, I didn't find that they had much more protein than regular veggies, to be honest. If I find them on sale I'll try them though.