New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just got the fitmiss cookies and cream protein powder and I add banana milk and ice to blend it up, super good! I also love the strawberry cheesecake yogurt from light and fit for a late night snack
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone posted this product yet?

th?id=OIP.Mb7614027ab609a2c2da52e0b220ea811H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

This is so good! I've been putting this on black beans, rice, & salsa the past few days. The product has a bit of a kick to it, but not enough where you feel like reaching for a glass of milk or water.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

This is so good! I've been putting this on black beans, rice, & salsa the past few days. The product has a bit of a kick to it, but not enough where you feel like reaching for a glass of milk or water.

This stuff is sooooo good. Goes great on Ritz crackers.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

yumm!
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered "Lenny & Larrys Compmete Cookie". I have a new love. Only problem is they are rare to find here where I live. So when I do find them, I buy cases. Literally have 40 of every flavor sitting in my basement in a freezer.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I recently discovered "Lenny & Larrys Compmete Cookie". I have a new love. Only problem is they are rare to find here where I live. So when I do find them, I buy cases. Literally have 40 of every flavor sitting in my basement in a freezer.

@martyqueen52

The best deal I've found on Lenny & Larry cookies was either Black Friday or Cyber Monday on www.vitaminshoppe.com. The cookies were around $13.00 a box.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Yeah I got mine at Vitamin Shoppe too. But after having real cookies again, I'm not sure they are worth the calories to me after all (and they're not that filling either for me).
  • CarolinaJen16
    CarolinaJen16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    r0v6yyp7py0c.jpg

This pic is from Spotted on Shelves, spotted in Australia. But my sister is living in Korea right now and they have them there too. She sent me a package. They got a bit crushed and are somewhat stale, but I can tell that if you like coffee flavoured desserts you will like these. They don't really scream "tiramisu" though, just coffee. I'm not such a huge fan, so I probably wouldn't buy this flavour over favourites such as mint or (regular size) lemon, but that's just personal preference. They're solid.
    I wonder if and when they'll be sold here

Chocolate and lemon thins will apparently be sold staring June 6th

I have tried the mint thin oreos and really liked them. I have only seen mint and golden (vanilla) flavor. If I saw lemon, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    r0v6yyp7py0c.jpg

This pic is from Spotted on Shelves, spotted in Australia. But my sister is living in Korea right now and they have them there too. She sent me a package. They got a bit crushed and are somewhat stale, but I can tell that if you like coffee flavoured desserts you will like these. They don't really scream "tiramisu" though, just coffee. I'm not such a huge fan, so I probably wouldn't buy this flavour over favourites such as mint or (regular size) lemon, but that's just personal preference. They're solid.
    I wonder if and when they'll be sold here

Chocolate and lemon thins will apparently be sold staring June 6th

I have tried the mint thin oreos and really liked them. I have only seen mint and golden (vanilla) flavor. If I saw lemon, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    They're coming later in the year.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Yeah I got mine at Vitamin Shoppe too. But after having real cookies again, I'm not sure they are worth the calories to me after all (and they're not that filling either for me).

As much as I adore Lenny & Larry's cookies I agree, they don't do a dent to my hunger, I could easily go through three packs if I really wanted to .-.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    4aeagzeb83cz.jpg
    As an admitted coffee-addict, I love this stuff! I normally make it in my Kureig (I should try a french press sometime...) and you can really taste the cinnamon and vanilla. The matcha and cacao nibs are more subtle, but it all combines together for a really good cup of coffee, especially when you put a bit of stevia and coconut creamer in it.

jcs1164ri01a.jpg
    These were nasty. They were dried out, and they weren't sweet enough, and the texture was like a brick. Granted, I got them for free after they had expired after work, but they still shouldn't have been so bad. I can't believe we reordered them.

jpgz9cqwp346.jpg
    These were pretty tasty! I got them for $2.50 at Big Lots. They're thicker than Kellogg's Corn Flakes, and they're sweeter. I like the purple corn. It really looks pretty in my cereal bowl when it's mixed with fruit!

e5nhpnc4jzw0.jpg
    These are in sale this month at work. They're pretty good! Really crunchy and corn-puff-y. I wish they were more peanut butter-y, though.
    tvo2v7c7782w.jpg
    I liked these. They were savory and really crispy, and had just enough heat behind them.

f55n5k1i5usb.jpg
    I didn't like these as much as the Sirracha ones. They were still crispy, but tasted a little plain. They needed more seasoning.

bnis4pch2tpg.jpg
    These were my favorite flavor! I loved the subtle hint of truffle oil along with the rosemary and nutritional yeast! It tasted like a really decadent treat for 240 calories.
    z6jaw3to7df4.jpg

This was free after a customer had split open the wrapper. Really good! Super creamy, and just sweet enough. The almonds gave it a really nice crunch.

pkiatklghld2.jpg
    I liked this, but not as much as the Xoxo bar. It wasn't as creamy, and I don't care much for rice crisps. They were free, though, so I still liked them good enough.
    x9vjdr5mdr12.jpg
    I really like these, too! They have a nice crunch, and the xylitol gives them a cooking sensation in your mouth. Plus, they clean your teeth! Too bad that they're almost $5.00 a tin. Otherwise, I'd get them more often.

5ame3ar4100q.jpg

These are pretty good. The flavor is spot-on and there aren't any artificial colors or sweeteners. The flavor lasts all of about 5 minutes, though. Maybe that's why they come in such a large pack.

po2sf29nrcab.jpg
    Yummy! These look like little bird-poop turds, but they are really crunchy, and actually taste really sweet. I don't normally like sunflower seeds much, but I really like these.

86aokk1p017g.jpg
    I like these even more than the original ones. The Cajun seasoning plays with the sweet taste to create a really great sweet-and-salty combination. It was so hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!

ndqzlhsjv9w3.jpg
    I liked this when it was first cooked and hot, but it didn't do well as leftovers. It got really rubbery and dry.

d8gt1tbtqzkf.jpg
    Surprisingly, this may be my favorite item that I have reviewed on here. I got this at work after it had expired (the date on it was actually last May...oops! Always check the dates on the stuff you buy, guys!) and I wasn't expecting much out of it. It's so, so good! They mix the seaweed and celtic sea salt with onion powder and a bunch of other stuff, and it made a great all purpose seasoning. I've been putting it on roasted veggies, eggs, meat...it's good on everything! Plus, there's a ton of iodine in it from the seaweed, so that's great, too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

As much as I adore Lenny & Larry's cookies I agree, they don't do a dent to my hunger, I could easily go through three packs if I really wanted to .-.

I've have done that before during a PMS hangry day.

Have you found any of the new chunky pints yet?
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    My Krogers carries Slow Churned Texas Pecan Pie, Mississippi Mud Pie, and California Caramel Almond Crunch. I picked up the caramel crunch and intend to get the mud pie when I can free up the space.

Oddly enough, in addition to a few of the new 2016 flavors, they're also starting to carry Talenti Hazelnut Chocolate Chip. I'll probably pick it up one day. There's a lot I want to try.
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My Krogers carries Slow Churned Texas Pecan Pie, Mississippi Mud Pie, and California Caramel Almond Crunch. I picked up the caramel crunch and intend to get the mud pie when I can free up the space.

Oddly enough, in addition to a few of the new 2016 flavors, they're also starting to carry Talenti Hazelnut Chocolate Chip. I'll probably pick it up one day. There's a lot I want to try.

The Slow Churned Pecan Pie is not worth it, IMO. Way too little actual pecan and filling, and just basically vanilla ice cream. The Mississippi Mud Pie looks much better.
  • Francl27
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »

The Slow Churned Pecan Pie is not worth it, IMO. Way too little actual pecan and filling, and just basically vanilla ice cream. The Mississippi Mud Pie looks much better.

That is sad. Can't be worse than the Maine Blueberry though (it's probably going to end up in the trash).
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I signed up for Quest labs and got my shipment of one of each of most of the new products today. I didn't get the chips or the rocky road bar because they were sold out, and only got a few of the keto cups since they will be hard to fit into my days. For context, I'm not much of a Quest fan since they changed to corn fiber, but I still have the occasional Quest bar for variety.

I tried the cinnamon protein crunch, which is a 40g cereal protein bar (100 cal and 12g protein). Oh my gosh, it's delicious!! But they are super expensive ($2.59 each, or $2.50 each in a 6 pack), which really seems like a rip off considering that's even more expensive than their normal bars. But seriously, it's good. It tastes like a really flavourful cinnamon cereal. I will definitely buy them again if I ever catch a sale.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »

Yeah, I think I remember your review a while back.

The review for the blueberry pie is disappointing. I guess it just gives me more reason to pick up Private Selection's version.

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    I signed up for Quest labs and got my shipment of one of each of most of the new products today. I didn't get the chips or the rocky road bar because they were sold out, and only got a few of the keto cups since they will be hard to fit into my days. For context, I'm not much of a Quest fan since they changed to corn fiber, but I still have the occasional Quest bar for variety.

I tried the cinnamon protein crunch, which is a 40g cereal protein bar (100 cal and 12g protein). Oh my gosh, it's delicious!! But they are super expensive ($2.59 each, or $2.50 each in a 6 pack), which really seems like a rip off considering that's even more expensive than their normal bars. But seriously, it's good. It tastes like a really flavourful cinnamon cereal. I will definitely buy them again if I ever catch a sale.
    2.50 is how much individual Quest Bars cost around here. Maybe I'll pick one up in the future.

• Francl27
    Options

I'll have to keep an eye out for those.