New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    p3512.jpg

Not new, but...

I eat cerial for dinner when I have calories left, yeah I'm that person :D
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I was really excited to try Flapjacked's new Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin so once they went on sale 30% at the vitamin shoppe I bought eight. I'm so disappointed! Compared to their other mighty muffins it's actually quite dry, bland, and as my family noted it reeks of chemicals (although I can't say I tasted any). Just very unimpressed and won't be stocking up before (if) they discontinue this flavor. Much happier with their apple flavor!

1igpzzhnlk9x.jpg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    this is so good. like please come into my house and take it away from me. the organge flavor is a bit strong and cant taste goat cheese flavor to well which i love. but ohhhh maaaan. got it at whole foods, over priced but worth every bite.
    ay0cj3by9339.jpeg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I was really excited to try Flapjacked's new Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin so once they went on sale 30% at the vitamin shoppe I bought eight. I'm so disappointed! Compared to their other mighty muffins it's actually quite dry, bland, and as my family noted it reeks of chemicals (although I can't say I tasted any). Just very unimpressed and won't be stocking up before (if) they discontinue this flavor. Much happier with their apple flavor!

1igpzzhnlk9x.jpg

Have you tried the double chocolate? If so, is it any good?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    this is so good. like please come into my house and take it away from me. the organge flavor is a bit strong and cant taste goat cheese flavor to well which i love. but ohhhh maaaan. got it at whole foods, over priced but worth every bite.
    ay0cj3by9339.jpeg
    I'm on such a cranberry kick. I wish I had a Whole Foods closer to me. :(

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    ay0cj3by9339.jpeg
    I had that at a party this weekend, it was yummy! It was served with those raincoast crisp crackers.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    CG30874502013.jpg
    This tasted EXACTLY like eating a bunch of sour patch kids, I was astounded how spot on the flavor was. The flavor went away after a few minutes though, so I wouldn't buy again. (Had coupon for) It brought back childhood memories, I used to love sour patch!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @WinoGelato how are those Raincoast Crisps? I was tempted to buy some this weekend but wasn't sure if they would be good or not.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Oh and I had the birthday cake oreos this weekend...they were sooo good. I can't buy those ever again....lol.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »

1igpzzhnlk9x.jpg

The double chocolate doesn't taste good, imo. Very fake tasting with an unpleasant after taste. The apple cinnamon is decent. I'm sticking to real muffins though or if I need a mug cake, Pamela's brownie....very tasty.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »

1igpzzhnlk9x.jpg

I have tried it but I'm having a hard time recalling my experience with it so I'm assuming it must not have been good enough to remember, but not bad, either. It was certainly better than this flavor, but still not as good as the Apple Cinnamon. It was a bit more subtle, but I don't recall it smelling anything like chemicals like this one!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    newjojie wrote: »
    @WinoGelato how are those Raincoast Crisps? I was tempted to buy some this weekend but wasn't sure if they would be good or not.

I love them. The cranberry hazelnut ones are fantastic with goat cheese and a little fig jam...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It's now the cookie flavor I wanted, but I think this will be the first Blue Bell flavor I pick up since the recall happened!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    These were really good. I wouldn't say they're as soft as a muffin, but they definitely taste like one. The texture is pretty much the same as their regular cookies, but thicker. They even have little apple chunks in them, similar to oatmeal. Also, I put them in the microwave and nothing went bad, so I guess it doesn't matter if it's only done for a little bit. Cinnamon would be a good addition.
    MC-Apple-Pie.jpg
    I thought I would like these more than the fuji and cinnamon baked apples, because I normally prefer granny smiths. I guess not. They're good, but a little bit too tart for me. Not good for dipping in PB2 either.
    all-natural-granny.png
    These smelled and tasted strangely artificial, kinda like a Jolly Rancher. Meh. Probably my least favorite of the NuGo Dark bars.
    nugo-organic-dark-chocolate-pomegranate-lg.png
    I like black bean soup, but this just didn't cut it for me. After all, I got it for only $0.50. I liked the mix of spices used, but the tomato chunks were mushy and I didn't like the corn bits. It's watery and they cut me ten grams short of soup. The packaging was very confusing and I ended up just cutting it open. I feel like I should write to this company about it, but they'd probably tell me I'm an idiot in the nicest way possible.
    Thumb_IM_ChunkySoup_BlkBean_175x250.png

@Noreenmarie1234 Thanks for the warning about the PureFit bars. I almost considered buying some, but I just wrote an email to their customer service asking for freebies.

Also, has anyone come across these? I've heard that they're sold by the pastries at Whole Foods.
    kite-hill-ricotta-cheesecake.jpg

By the way, I have coupons for a free bag of Laurel Hill chips, ZenSoy soymilk, and a Chipotle entree that expire on December 31st. I'll be glad to send them out to anyone who wants them.

I'll take your Chipotle coupon!!!!!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Finally got my boxes of Snickerdoodle cookies (yum!), now just waiting on the Birthday Cake ones (still backordered).
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Finally got my boxes of Snickerdoodle cookies (yum!), now just waiting on the Birthday Cake ones (still backordered).

I got mine, too! I'm waiting on the Coconut Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Birthday Cake. *sigh* I really wish they would send shipping info.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    86wdrog6afsd.png

I tried these today. They're dangerous. :)

I'm not big on salty things so, at first, the salt overtook the butterscotch part but ugh...the more I ate....

And "partially popped" doesn't even close to being partially popped! It's just the kernels and no puffy popcorn part.

Also, the bags we have here are brown and not bluish/greenish/whatever it is. :)

And that's because this is for the butter and sea salt (which I have no tried). I couldn't find one for the butterscotch.