New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Hi! I think I've read almost every page on this post :-) Thank you for all the delicious ideas! I'm finally pairing a found I made.

2pbrnkkfi0ev.jpg

I'm obsessed with these cookies. They are mostly oats and dried fruit with a fantastic coconut taste. Plus, they are about 45 calories each. Chewy texture. I have had one with my desert every evening since I found them lol. Loooooove ❤️

These are super easy to make. I haven't made oatmeal cookies in awhile, but you can make a huge batch and they keep well.

If I knew the exact recipe for these cookies, I'd find some time to make them. I'm a working mom and at the end of the day, I want a cookie already made. I don't have the time or energy to try out recipes for the perfect cookie :-)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Target has the Christmas Captain Crunch and Sugar Cookie Cookie Crisp cereals. I bought 2 boxes of each because they're just gosh darned pretty!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Target has the Christmas Captain Crunch and Sugar Cookie Cookie Crisp cereals. I bought 2 boxes of each because they're just gosh darned pretty!

I saw those! Just not sure my kids will eat them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:
    The Vitamin Shoppe is having a sale today only (not sure if it's only online or also in their standing stores), all Lenny & Larry's products 30% off! 12 Pack of Cookies for $13.78, 12 Pack of Muscle Brownies for $17.49! This is the best deal I've personally seen on them, but I'm ordering only one box of each just in case they happen to roll out a better Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale (which I doubt they will, but just in case).
    I also tried their Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie and LOVED IT. Didn't get to try the Birthday Cake yet, but the coconut was really soft and delicious. Right up there as a new favorite with the Snickerdoodle c;
    Also, their Power Crunch Bars are also on sale 30% off, so a box of 12 is only $11.05.
    For some reason they also applied an extra 10% off my entire order at checkout and I got free shipping o:
    Plus Healthy Awards Points.
    Goodness this is why I don't go to GNC xD

The cookies I ordered still must be backordered since I never received an e-mail saying they were shipped.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »
    I'm putting this here because it will be new in the future and I wanted Noreen (and anyone else who hates the new Quest bar formula) to see it. :)

Did anyone on their email list see the accidental email they sent to the beta testers? They then followed it up with an email apologizing and explained they've been tweaking the new formula so......

They've been listening to the feedback and there's hope the bars will be good again! :)

@glassyo You mean there's hope??? :)
    Francl27 wrote: »
    23337094081_c2a339a50a_z.jpg

Let's just say I'll be on the lookout for that one.
    Me too. I hope Kroger stocks this soon.

Wow, I googled the flavor to see if there's anything about it at Krogers and a discussion on about it on a bulimia board came up. :(

Ugh, I found that same discussion board.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I saw those! Just not sure my kids will eat them.

The Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch is my favorite! I gave my nieces & nephews the rest of the box since they like it so much.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:
    The Vitamin Shoppe is having a sale today only (not sure if it's only online or also in their standing stores), all Lenny & Larry's products 30% off! 12 Pack of Cookies for $13.78, 12 Pack of Muscle Brownies for $17.49! This is the best deal I've personally seen on them, but I'm ordering only one box of each just in case they happen to roll out a better Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale (which I doubt they will, but just in case).
    I also tried their Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie and LOVED IT. Didn't get to try the Birthday Cake yet, but the coconut was really soft and delicious. Right up there as a new favorite with the Snickerdoodle c;
    Also, their Power Crunch Bars are also on sale 30% off, so a box of 12 is only $11.05.
    For some reason they also applied an extra 10% off my entire order at checkout and I got free shipping o:

The cookies I ordered still must be backordered since I never received an e-mail saying they were shipped.

I received an email saying my Coconut Chocolate Chip cookies were on backorder... same with the Pumpkin flavored Flapjacked Mighty Muffins I recently ordered -.-' Perhaps it went to your spam folder?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I received an email saying my Coconut Chocolate Chip cookies were on backorder... same with the Pumpkin flavored Flapjacked Mighty Muffins I recently ordered -.-' Perhaps it went to your spam folder?

I seen they had Buff Bake on sale, but I still can't justify $6.99 for only 10 servings.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

ALL of my cookies are on backorder. :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Still on my hunt for quest bar replacement and these are the BEST I've tried. SOOOOOOOOOO good I think I may even like more than original quest formula. I tried cookies n cream, yellow cake, red velvet, chocolate coated cookies n cream, and cinnamon bun.
    chocorite-protein-cinnamon-bun-64g-bar-display.jpg
    chocorite_yellowcream_front.jpg
    chocorite-naked-protein-bar-cookies-n-cream.jpg

Cinnamon bun: 10/10 SOOOO good! I liked better than quest cinnamon roll flavor. It had nice big chunks of white chocolate and a very good cinnamon roll flavor.

Yellow cake: 10/10 again AMAZING! Tasted just like vanilla cake batter

Red velvet: 7/10 was very good, but I am not a big red velvet fan and this one was kind of hard without chunks.

Cookies n cream: 10/10 tasted pretty much exactly like quest original cookies n cream flavor, fantastic! I love how it comes in small 100 calorie bars as well as the big ones :)

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Still on my hunt for quest bar replacement and these are the BEST I've tried. SOOOOOOOOOO good I think I may even like more than original quest formula. I tried cookies n cream, yellow cake, red velvet, chocolate coated cookies n cream, and cinnamon bun.

Cinnamon bun: 10/10 SOOOO good! I liked better than quest cinnamon roll flavor. It had nice big chunks of white chocolate and a very good cinnamon roll flavor.

Red velvet: 7/10 was very good, but I am not a big red velvet fan and this one was kind of hard without chunks.

Cookies n cream: 10/10 tasted pretty much exactly like quest original cookies n cream flavor, fantastic! I love how it comes in small 100 calorie bars as well as the big ones :)

I tried those last year and loved them but the store that sold them closed down :(
  • glassyo
    Options

I'm all about the 100 calorie thing. What are the sugar alcohol and fiber like?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I'm all about the 100 calorie thing. What are the sugar alcohol and fiber like?
    INgredients: Protein blend (whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate), isomalto-oligosaccharides (prebiotic fiber), almonds, unsweetened chocolate, erythritol, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural & artificial flavors, salt, sucralose.

chocorite-cinnamon-bun-protein-bar-facts-doctors-best-weight-loss_copy.jpg

And the 100 calorie cookies n cream...
    fa5mki3hpxat.png

• glassyo
    Options
    Looks promising! Also, that yellow cake flavor sounds really good!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

That does sound good! I have so many Combat bars now though that I can't justify buying anymore protein bars.

I did find the Holi-Doodle ice cream at Wal-Mart tonight & they had a Pumpkin Spice flavor which I passed on.

They also have a limited edition Apple flavor that I have never seen.
  • glassyo
    Options

That does sound good! I have so many Combat bars now though that I can't justify buying anymore protein bars.

LOL me either. I still have quest bars to finish, the 6 B up bars I bought off their website to sample, a few different combat crunch bars, a few power crunch bars, and like 8 or so Pure Protein bars. I think that's it.

I've been having half a protein bar for my early afternoon snack so they should go fairly quickly unless I go back to eating turkey jerky for that snack.

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Most intriguing! I just tried Mission 1 cookies and cream bars, and they are blah. Good texture, but the taste is just okay, not actually yummy at all.

Where did you get these?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I seen tonight at Wal-Mart that they're carrying Combat Crunch bars now. They had a box of four & they had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & one other flavor. The price may have been around $9.98. They also had two flavors of the Muscle Pharm protein powders in chocolate & vanilla, but I didn't remember to check the price.

They had one flavor of Lenny & Larry's which was the Chocolate Chip.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    My local Walmart had the Holi-Doodle ice cream! It is DELICOUS. Definitely one of my new favorites since it's so sweet. My family also loved it, though my parents found the icing a bit overwhelming. They still agreed that it's awesome, though! Definitely something worth trying! Not as dense as more premium ice creams, but also less expensive, 190 calories which isn't bad, and full of flavor!
    nw84mm9izyuk.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    My dad brought home some red velvet Pop Tarts and I really wanted to try them...

They was a great cream cheese smell, but there wasn't much flavor. :(