New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This ice cream was really good, but could've been better with a few Peppermint candy mix-ins.

yuenglings-peppermint-crunch.png?itok=qDP1q0rI&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8

I actually saw that one! But sadly they still don't have the caramel popcorn one in stock.

Oh I still haven't seen the frozen Oreo churros either.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This ice cream was really good, but could've been better with a few Peppermint candy mix-ins.

yuenglings-peppermint-crunch.png?itok=qDP1q0rI&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8

I actually saw that one! But sadly they still don't have the caramel popcorn one in stock.

Oh I still haven't seen the frozen Oreo churros either.

I'm still waiting on the Cinnamoreos.

(Sorry not sor....no, wait. I really am sorry. :))

• Francl27
    Options
    23337094081_c2a339a50a_z.jpg

Let's just say I'll be on the lookout for that one.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed all of these.
    91b7pCgazXL._SX522_.jpg
    Natures-Bakery-100-Natural-Fig-Bar-Strawberry-047495120011.jpg
    81DuDzbEyhL._SX522SX522_SY281_CR,0,0,522,281_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX522_SY281_CR,0,0,522,281_SH20_.jpg
    These were like a bland version of the Raw Rev Glo bars. I liked the texture, but there was pretty much zero sweetness or chocolate chips. Bleh.
    18-1172-Product_Primary_Image.jpg
    I liked the flavor combination of this, but I wasn't really a fan of the fruit candy texture it had going on. It was very similar to these.
    pure-004149.png
    These really are phenomenal. I can't wait to try their lemon poppyseed and muffincookie varieties.
    Pumpkin-Spice.jpg
    These are a lot like the Vega Snack bars, but a lot better. I really like the chocolate coating.
    61cPOLJeX%2BL._SX522_.jpg

I love the fig bars so much I can't keep them in bulk in the house. lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    These really are phenomenal. I can't wait to try their lemon poppyseed and muffincookie varieties.
    Pumpkin-Spice.jpg

I agree on these! Tried the pumpkin and chocolate chunk yesterday, incredible but very high in calories. They are huge though lol.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    5zliffcf86zj.jpeg

Bought Hail Merrys miracle tarts in lemon and lime. Both taste like crayons! A waxy strange taste. Don't waste your money on them.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm putting this here because it will be new in the future and I wanted Noreen (and anyone else who hates the new Quest bar formula) to see it. :)

Did anyone on their email list see the accidental email they sent to the beta testers? They then followed it up with an email apologizing and explained they've been tweaking the new formula so......

They've been listening to the feedback and there's hope the bars will be good again! :)

@glassyo You mean there's hope??? :)

Me too. I hope Kroger stocks this soon.

Wow, I googled the flavor to see if there's anything about it at Krogers and a discussion on about it on a bulimia board came up. :(
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    0efb480161513bb62e2457a0d2906d59-a89132983c6845826e8b0f0e1e49b239.png
    I tried this bar a few days ago and really liked it. The crisp added to the flavor, unlike Quest's pumpkin pie bar, and the blueberry reminded me of oatmeal I used to eat as a kid. I'll pick up more of these if they're still on sale this week.

h-e-b-creamy-creations-eggnog-limited-edition-ice-cream-000861145.jpg
    I've never had eggnog, but this was pretty nice. I really want to try their candy cane ice cream though. :(
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Oh man, that looks spectacular.

ETA: Google says only at Walmart. Guess where I'm going after work? tra-la-la
  • Francl27
    Options

Oh man, that looks spectacular.

ETA: Google says only at Walmart. Guess where I'm going after work? tra-la-la

Doh, really? I did a search on their site and apparently my Walmart doesn't carry the brand at all :( but I never saw their rarer flavors anywhere else either. Bummer. I'll have to go double check I guess.
  • Francl27
    Options
    My Walmart is a bust. Oh well, I probably won't see that flavor sadly :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

So will I! I don't think we'll get this flavor around here considering we didn't get the Fall themed ice creams.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think I've read almost every page on this post :-) Thank you for all the delicious ideas! I'm finally pairing a found I made.

2pbrnkkfi0ev.jpg

I'm obsessed with these cookies. They are mostly oats and dried fruit with a fantastic coconut taste. Plus, they are about 45 calories each. Chewy texture. I have had one with my desert every evening since I found them lol. Loooooove ❤️
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think I've read almost every page on this post :-) Thank you for all the delicious ideas! I'm finally pairing a found I made.

2pbrnkkfi0ev.jpg

I'm obsessed with these cookies. They are mostly oats and dried fruit with a fantastic coconut taste. Plus, they are about 45 calories each. Chewy texture. I have had one with my desert every evening since I found them lol. Loooooove ❤️

These are super easy to make. I haven't made oatmeal cookies in awhile, but you can make a huge batch and they keep well.
  • chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My new unhealthy pleasure is Cookie Butter! I'm not supposed to eat too much gluten because it makes me feel ill and I can't digest it properly but this is so yummy on gluten free toast. It's like ginger bread spread. Another thing I love are the festive cliff bars but I can't seem to find them in stock.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    My new unhealthy pleasure is Cookie Butter! I'm not supposed to eat too much gluten because it makes me feel ill and I can't digest it properly but this is so yummy on gluten free toast. It's like ginger bread spread. Another thing I love are the festive cliff bars but I can't seem to find them in stock.
    I the ginger bread comparison is why I love cookie butter so much.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    It's not as fun as holiday flavors of ice cream, etc, but has anyone else found the new boxed Pacific bone broths, no salt added? They make chicken and turkey, 9g of protein and 35cals per cup (yes, one of those two numbers has to be rounded).

They're meant to be for sipping, like a consomme. I've tried them that way (after adding salt), and they're fine. They're also really nice as a regular broth substitute in recipes. I notice more flavor, anyway. And I appreciate the extra protein.
  • Francl27
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    It's not as fun as holiday flavors of ice cream, etc, but has anyone else found the new boxed Pacific bone broths, no salt added? They make chicken and turkey, 9g of protein and 35cals per cup (yes, one of those two numbers has to be rounded).

They're meant to be for sipping, like a consomme. I've tried them that way (after adding salt), and they're fine. They're also really nice as a regular broth substitute in recipes. I notice more flavor, anyway. And I appreciate the extra protein.

Oh I got to look into those, that sounds great!